TheDfromGC is offline Anabolic Member

best place to inject???

just wanted some opinions on where the best place for me to inject decca\eq\sust in one shot. im doing construction and pretty much am on my feet for 10 hours so cant have sore legs after a shot cause i wont be able to make it through the day

babysqeeze is offline Associate Member
    the deca and eq would be fine in your quad. it didnt really bother me that much and i stand alot on my job. if it started to bother me id throw down some aspirin. i have never done sust, sorry cant help you there.

Bottom is offline New Member
    dude why you using deca AND eq at same time? just curious. No prob if you inject into glute after a few shots you wont notice. If want, try delts but i find those more of a pain. Id go with your glutes dude.
    Late

skiboy is offline Associate Member
    in the ass
    peace

nymattyk is offline Member
    i prefer delts but if your doing construction your arm may be a little sore

broncojosh is offline Senior Member
    I love the thighs

Carlos_E is offline National Level Bodybuilder/Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    What is the benefit of injecting in the thigh, versus glutes or delts?
    Muscle Asylum Project Athlete

03733+$ is offline Associate Member
    I like quads, glutes, delts!
    But sometimes I switch it up!
    Today I went with traps!

Whiteyebrowe is offline Associate Member
    hey khull pm me

tanguy is offline Associate Member
    i love delt shots. my delts are very defined. i dont like quads really. glutes are ok but it is hard to twist around sometimes. delts are my favorite

any1 have experience with injecting sust into delts?

Originally posted by Bottom
    dude why you using deca AND eq at same time? just curious. No prob if you inject into glute after a few shots you wont notice. If want, try delts but i find those more of a pain. Id go with your glutes dude.
    Late
    dont think i should use them at the same time?? im doin the sust and decca to bulk me up and EQ at same time to keep water retention down

03733+$ is offline Associate Member
    Originally posted by Khull_Khuum
    any1 have experience with injecting sust into delts?
    Im on omna 250 Which is the same make up as sust......
    unless you have an older batch!
    Ive done omna many times in the delts!
    What do you need help on?

mike2112 is offline Associate Member
    glutes...after a few shot you won't feel a lot of sore...
    hey 03733+$,wherre did you find that pic of steiner in your avatar???

TRex is offline Junior Member

Injection site

I cant stick a 23 guage needle into my lateral tigh.. for some reason it just wont penatrate no matter how hard i push. I dont know if anyone else has this problem. One of my friends can get his in like a hot knife through butter.

So I always use my glutes. I havea expearienced friend to help me with it.

Anyways, I've found this site picture on hte net, mabey it'll help.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails best place to inject???-injectspot.gif  

The picture also inclused this text

I dont know the original Author, so I can't give credit, but I wont take credit either. Its a good guideline:

WHERE TO INJECT

All oil based and water based anabolic steroids should be taken intramuscularly. This means the shot must penetrate the skin and subcutaneous tissue to enter the muscle itself. Intramuscular injections are used when prompt absorption is desired, when larger doses are needed than can be given cutaneously or when a drug is too irritating to be given subcutaneously. The common sites for in tramuscular injectons include the buttock, lateral side of the thigh, and the deltoid region of the arm. Muscles in these areas, especially the gluteal muscles in the buttock, are fairly thick. Because of the large number of muscle fibers and extensive fascia, (fascia is a type of connective tissue that surrounds and separates muscles) the drug has a large surface area for absorption. Absorption is further promoted by the extensive blood supply to muscles. Ideally, intramuscular injections should be given deep within the muscle and away from major nerves and blood vessels. The best site for steroid injections is in the gluteus medius muscle which is located in the upper outer quadrant of the buttock. The iliac crest serves as a landmark for this quadrant. The spot for an injection in an adult is usually to 7 1/2 centimeters (2 to 3 inches) below the iliac crest. The iliac crest is the top of the pelvic girdle on the posterior (back) side. You can find the iliac crest by feeling the uppermost bony area above each gluteal muscle. The upper outer quadrant is chosen because the muscle in this area is quite thick and has few nerves. The probability of injecting the drug into a blood vessel is remote in this area. Injecting here reduces the chance of injury to the sciatic nerve which runs through the lower and middle area of the buttock. It controls the posterior of each thigh and the entire leg from the knee down. If an injection is too close to this nerve or actually hits it, extreme pain and temporary paralysis can be felt in these areas. This is especially undesirable and warrants staying as far away from this area as possible.

If the gluteal region cannot be injected for some reason, the second choice would be the lateral portion of the thigh. Usually, intramuscular injections in the thigh are only indicated for infants and children. The vastus lateralis muscle is the only area of the thigh that should be injected intramuscularly. This site is determined by using the knee and the greater trochanter of the femur as landmarks. The greater trochanter is the bony area that you can feel where the femur joins the pelvic girdle. The mid portion of the muscle is located by measuring the handbreadth above the knee and the handbreadth below the greater trochanter. Injecting into the front of the thigh or inside of the thigh is extremely unwise. These areas contain nerves as well as a number of blood vessels.

WHAT TO USE FOR INJECTIONS

It is important to choose the proper syringe for the administration of injectable anabolic steroids . The principle components of a syringe include a cylindrical barrel to one end of which a hollow needle is attached, and a close fitting plunger. The most acceptable syringe for injecting anabolic steroids is a 22 gauge 1 1/2" or 23 gauge 1" apparatus with a 3 cc case. This length allows for penetration to reach deep inside the muscle tissue. Shorter needles, 5/8" or 1/2" are usually not sufficient for intramuscular injections and occasionally leave a portion of the Injection in a subcutaneous area which will cause a swell between the skin and muscle as well as impaired absorption. The gauge size of a syringe represents the needle\rquote s diameter. The lower the gauge number, the wider it is. A 27 gauge needle is very thin. An 18 gauge is quite wide; it is often referred to as a cannon. The 22 and 23 gauge needles are not so large that they are difficult to insert, yet are large enough for solutions to easily be propelled through them. The use of insulin needles is not acceptable; they are simply too small. Usually, insulin pins are 25 to 27 gauge and only a 1/2" long with a 1 cc case.

INJECTION PROCEDURES

There are a number of steps that should be understood in order to complete a safe and proper intramuscular injection. First off, before handling any needles or vials, the user should take a thorough shower. Next, an alcohol swab should be used to clean the injection site and another alcohol swab should be used to clean the rubber stopper on top of the vial which will be drawn from. Then, take a brand new syringe out of its wrapper, remove its plastic top, draw about 2 ccs of air into it and insert it into the vial. Inject this air into the vial; this creates pressure within the vial and makes it easier to draw out oil based preparations. Then, turn the vial upside-down and slowly draw out the oil until you\rquote ve overdrawn at least 1/4 cc. For example, if someone was going to take a shot of 1 cc, they should pull out approximately 1 1/4 to 1 1/2 ccs of liquid, then tap the side of the case to help get the air bubbles that were drawn into the syringe to come to the top. At that point, the excess 1/4 to 1/2 cc could be injected back into the vial and the needle removed. Then, hold the syringe needle-side-up and continue to tap it to encourage all the air bubbles to come to the top of the syringe. Now, take another clean syringe, remove it from its sterile package and unscrew the needle from the syringe. Exchange the brand new needle for the one that has just been injected into the stopper. By using two needles for every injection, you can take advantage of using the full sharpness of the pin. The needle does suffer some dulling when it is pushed through the firm rubber stopper on a vial. It is important not to touch this needle before the injection. It should not come into contact with a counter top, your fingers, nor should it be cleaned with alcohol. This needle is sterile and should not be touched. At this point, once again swab the injection site with alcohol, then press the stopper of the syringe holding it needle-side-up, until the slight air bubbles that are at the top are pressed out. Once a bead of oil has appeared at the top of the needle, allow it run down the surface of the needle which provides lubrication. At this time, take the syringe and hold it like a dart. Use the other hand to stretch the skin at the injection site and simply push the sharp clean needle in. After inserting it deep into the muscle, pull back on the stopper for a few seconds to make sure it does not fill up with blood which would indicate that the needle had been injected into a blood vessel. Providing there is no blood present in the syringe, slowly press the stopper down until all the oil is injected. Then, quickly pull the needle out and take another alcohol swab and press firmly on the injection site. This will minimize bleeding, if there is any, and by firmly pressing on the injection site and slightly massaging it, some of the soreness may be eliminated. It is important that the liquid is not injected too quickly as this causes more pain at the site during the injection and in the proceeding days. After this procedure has been completed, return the plastic caps to shield the needles and make sure they are discarded properly. To avoid discomfort and excessive scar tissue at the injection site, it is not wise to inject more than 2 ccs of solution per shot. It is also not prudent to use the same injection site more than twice a week (once a week is preferred) .

Tystick is offline Junior Member
    Whats this sciatic nerve! Has anybody hit this thing? Paralized and painful, doen't sound good at all! I'm about to start stickin myself in a week and I don't want to hit that!

I've never hit it myself.. but from what i understand, it makes your freeze up for a second(s).. (like getting an electric shock).. you might want to make sure there is someone arount to pull the needle out if you do hit it, so you dont end up scarring yourself or hurting yourself.

Thats why I prefer a glutial shot, in the upper and outter quadrant where your pretty safe. There are also fewer blood vessels there to hit.

But htats all my opinion.. is there anyone else here who has acctually hit it that has some input?

jdusty is offline New Member
    i have put sus in my delts its sore at first but they get used to it i press hard with a insulin needle for that.

bunny is offline New Member
    ive hit it i had a wrist injury once and had trouble injecting i wasnt on target. i was inserting it in as usual then i hit it. my ass tensed up and one side of my body was tingling realy bad its a realy weird fealing it was over pretty quick thankfully but i got lucky if you hit it bad you can be seriously fucked

Thread Information