Injecting into sore quads?

I am ready to give myself the first injection ever with Organon Durateston. I just trained legs very hard yesterday, and today they are very sore. My question is can I inject in my quad even though they are allready very sore from a workout? Will the oil be absorbed as effeciently even though my quad muscles probably have a million micro tears in them right now?
    The other option is to hit delts, but I am doing chest today, and am afraid my strength may be comprimised due to a large hole inside my delts from the 23gauage (which is all I have now anyways). I want to shoot up 3-4hours before the workout, so by then my test levels will be peaked, and I will maximize the effeciency of the juice
    Let me know...im standing by...

MAXIMA5 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Will of Iron
    I am ready to give myself the first injection ever with Organon Durateston. I just trained legs very hard yesterday, and today they are very sore. My question is can I inject in my quad even though they are allready very sore from a workout? Will the oil be absorbed as effeciently even though my quad muscles probably have a million micro tears in them right now?
    The other option is to hit delts, but I am doing chest today, and am afraid my strength may be comprimised due to a large hole inside my delts from the 23gauage (which is all I have now anyways). I want to shoot up 3-4hours before the workout, so by then my test levels will be peaked, and I will maximize the effeciency of the juice
    23 G isn't huge. That's all I use. You're better off shooting quads after you work legs, as opposed to before.

Don;t let it get to your head. Shooting before a workout doesn;t necessarily give you an immediate physiological advantage, but it helps psychologically.

Your first injection will be tender, just suck it up and know the pain means you'll be making huge gains soon. I've shot quads and glutes the morning of a leg workout, and it didn;t bother me much, but now I steer clear from that just for peace of mind.

Just use common sense. If you're doing upperbody, shoot your quads or glutes. If you're doing legs or bi's/tris, you can get away with shooting delts.

Thank you for your advice...I will do my first injection right now...I am very psyched up about it!!! A lot of adrelanine pumping here...A bit nervous too...but am I going to let a tiny pin stop me from becoming a massive monster?
    HELL NO!!!
    I will let you guys know how it goes afterwards....

Let me know. Make sure you aspirate and don;t get yourself too wound up before you stick. You know the correct procedure, right?

I just got done doing my first injection! A lot of weird things happened, but I would NOT let those factors get in my way. First of all, I broke the head of the amp...so far so good...then I took the needle out of it's package, put alcohol on the needle, and here is the weird part...I drew from the amp, but none of the oil went in, even though the needle was inside the oil...instead the plunger pulled all the way back until I couldnt pull back any further, but yet the oil did not get into the needle...very weird...so I pushed the plunger all the way up front again, and round 2...this time some of the oil went inside, but once again all I was drawing was mostly air...wtf! Then I decided to tilt the amp towards the side, and it went right in after that...phew, so after 3 tries...I put the alcohol all over my thigh in massive quanitites lol.
    Then I took the needle, without hesitation, I stuck in right in the outer, "Most Meat" portion of my thighs, and butter is all I have to say about that. Then I aspirate ..bubbles come out...and shoot the oil in..now as I shot it in...I feel like im going to pass out...is this psychological or physical I was feeling? I wont always feel like im going to pass out every time I inject right?
    Anyways, when I drew the needle out quickly, NO BLOOD CAME OUT AT ALL!
    Next thing u kno...wham..I feel all warm and tingly all over and I feel HIGH AS ****! Right now as I type this...I feel like ****ing superman, like god, so ****ing incredible...and my brain is tingly and numb with pleasure...its so surreal..and all of this is just psychological???? The sust cant kick in IMMEDIATELY can it? Thank you for helping me, and I CANT WAIT FOR MY NEXT INJECTIOn IN 4 DAYS HAHAHA!!
    DAMN!!! Only if I had b12 with me right now, I would shoot up like crazy!

Dont Put Alcohol On The Needle. It's Already Sterile!

I just got done doing my first injection! A lot of weird things happened, but I would NOT let those factors get in my way. First of all, I broke the head of the amp...so far so good...then I took the needle out of it's package, put alcohol on the needle,DONT DO THIS AGAIN! and here is the weird part...I drew from the amp, but none of the oil went in, even though the needle was inside the oil...YOU MAY HAVE PUSHED THE TIP INTO THE BOTTOM OF THE AMP instead the plunger pulled all the way back until I couldnt pull back any further, but yet the oil did not get into the needle...very weird...so I pushed the plunger all the way up front again, and round 2...this time some of the oil went inside, but once again all I was drawing was mostly air...wtf! Then I decided to tilt the amp towards the side, and it went right in after that...phew, so after 3 tries...I put the alcohol all over my thigh in massive quanitites lol.
    Then I took the needle, without hesitation, I stuck in right in the outer, "Most Meat" portion of my thighs, and butter is all I have to say about that. Then I aspirate ..bubbles come out...and shoot the oil in..now as I shot it in...I feel like im going to pass out...is this psychological or physical I was feeling? I wont always feel like im going to pass out every time I inject right? I Hope you shot is slowly. And no, the next time will be a breeze. I got light headed on my first quad too
    Anyways, when I drew the needle out quickly, NO BLOOD CAME OUT AT ALL!
    Next thing u kno...wham..I feel all warm and tingly all over and I feel HIGH AS ****! Right now as I type this...I feel like ****ing superman, like god, so ****ing incredible...and my brain is tingly and numb with pleasure...its so surreal..and all of this is just psychological????[B]Yes, it's psychological. You overcame your fear of your first injection[/B] The sust cant kick in IMMEDIATELY can it? Thank you for helping me, and I CANT WAIT FOR MY NEXT INJECTIOn IN 4 DAYS HAHAHA!!I believe you should shoot sust daily or at least EOD - break up your doses accordinly and rotate sites. You should have done a true ester for first cycle, but oh well
    DAMN!!! Only if I had b12 with me right now, I would shoot up like crazy!

Hope this helps for next time - I replied in bold above

I had originally allready wanted to go with the long estered Testerone Enanthate , but a professional bodybuilder, and when I say professional, I mean in the top 10 of the NPC nationals, he seemed to know what he was talking about. He said he'd prefer Sustanon over Enanthat any day, because Sust has multi esters, and multi compounds, you dont have to wait until week 6 for it to even begin kicking in, and end it at week 12, making it in theory, only effective for 6 weeks. He said with sustanon, since the first shot, with the prop effect, you are benefiting from sustanon the entire 10 weeks.
    I am not sure about the prop being ineffective if I dont do ED or EOD shots, but the other test esters can take over when the prop cant right???
    We'll see how I benefit from this substance in 10 weeks from now anyways
    I hope I didnt harm myself by putting alcohol on the needle...I did get scared when you said that wasnt good...oh well..
    2 more hours until chest..I cant f*cking WAIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I think I can feel the prop kicking now...might have to break the boner

The alcohol wont kill you, as long as it was dry whe you stuck, but I would generally avoid it from now on.

Sust is great for a Pro or maybe even 2nd cycle. I would still stick EOD or ED at lower doses to have all the tests working at the same time all the time.

If I were you, I would post your stats, workout experience, goals, and your full cycle including pct in a new thread and ask for advice on it.

Congrats on your first stick, by the way.

I just wanted to let you all know that the stuff is DEFINITELY kicking in at this point...right now my mood is so brightly invigorated, I feel like on top of the world, and I cannot get that grin off my face...I doubt that is is all psychological because I truly feel these effects incredibly. I Might have had low testosterone levels naturally, because right now my mood is so ****ing bright, and before I shot up, I felt depressed...is this common for all people, or just a few?
    I wonder why people use Heroin or coke, when all they need to do is shoot up some Durateston

Chookster is offline Associate Member
    seems awfully fast to be feeling that from the injection, but as long as you feel good...good.

Tren Bull is offline Dbol Junkie

if i were you, id just shoot up into my quads. sticking a needle into a certain muscle group will not affect the strength of the muscle, but it could potentially affect a workout later that day if you are in pain and cant maintain propper form.

Will,

I'm glad you're pumped, but I think if you shot cooking oil into yourself, you'd feel the same way. It's just an adrenaline rush and the fact that you popped your cherry. We all felt great the first time (those of us who didn;t pass out or hit a vein). Don't be dissapointed if your next one isn't as euphoric, but congrats none the less.

Brazil is offline Member
    holy shit man im using the same stuff cause its produced in brazil and i get direct from pharmacy but jesus you sound like you did a shot of cocaine! I definently dont get high off the stuff its my second cycle of it... but whatever wait till you feel the soreness itll come from the prop i go eod..... my ass and legs hurt lol

bearpaw992000 is offline Associate Member
    Hey bro glad to hear everything went ok. Yeah U don't need the alcohol on the pin it won't kill U but will sting a bit. I like to use 18 gauge pins to draw with and then change to 23 gauge, pins R cheap, really draws nice with the 18 gauge. Try to take a nice warm shower first then take a alcohol swab and just swab the injection site no need to use a ton of alcohol, Yeah I know everyone worry's about infection but if U remember that U do not touch the needle in any way with UR hand or don't drop it lay it down wipe it off with any thing U should be fine. Good luck

bearpaw992000 is offline Associate Member
    Oh yeah I like the quads and delts. I have no pain with 250mgs test e 2x a week. and when U asperate and then inject take UR time pushing down the plunger and try not to move the pin around U will get some pain and soreness from moving the pin around.

Holy sh!t right now my right quad is throbbing with extreme pain...every second my muscle spasms, and it HURTS MAN! Is this normal or do I have an abscess??? There is no redness and little swelling...but damn, the pain seems to get worse as each hour passes....it was my first time injecting so I guess that is a factor due to my virgin muscles?
    Im limping like a highschool cheerleader does on a Monday morning after partying with the linebackers and quartbacker guys
    How am I gonna sleep with this pain?

Oh I might have gone a little fast when I injected it in...it took about 15 seconds to get all the oil in, but goddamn..I really wanted to get that needle out of me before I passed out...
    im getting really paranoid now..all these thoughts racing thru my head things like
    "Your gonna lose your leg by tomorrow morning"
    and "I have an infection abscess, and im going to die"
    I really know that I am okay...but I just am scared now...

Brazil is offline Member
    Holy sh!t right now my right quad is throbbing with extreme pain...every second my muscle spasms, and it HURTS MAN! Is this normal or do I have an abscess??? There is no redness and little swelling...but damn, the pain seems to get worse as each hour passes....it was my first time injecting so I guess that is a factor due to my virgin muscles?
    Im limping like a highschool cheerleader does on a Monday morning after partying with the linebackers and quartbacker guys
    I told ya man. have fun walking tommorow hahaha well whatever i love the pain it lets me know i got somethin workin to make me feel the power as a matter of fact it does something psychological to me and its like i added nitro in my gas tank.. have fun how long is your cycle?

MasterShake is offline Member
    I hear prop will do that to you...

MasterShake is offline Member
    I have heard that prop tends to be less painful as you gain experience with it.

Quote Originally Posted by Brazil
    I told ya man. have fun walking tommorow hahaha well whatever i love the pain it lets me know i got somethin workin to make me feel the power as a matter of fact it does something psychological to me and its like i added nitro in my gas tank.. have fun how long is your cycle?
    Lol...you psyched me up...now I WANT MORE PAIN! HAHA!
    Im doing a 10 week sust cycle with the best sust on this planet...yup you know it..DURATESTON 250!
    I may even throw some Halotestin or Dianabol in the middle of the cycle for good measure...going to compete in the collegiate division on Nov 2nd, andwill qualify for the nationals and whoop ass...
    Brazil must be heaven for you bro...lots of cheap hoes that will suck you off for $5 AND LEGAL GEAR??!! Since you get it directly from the pharmacy...then gear is legal down there in Brazil? Oh...and how are the whores down there? I hear the pussy down there tastes between Tai Chai spicy chicken and coffee beans...mmmm grade A pussy!
    If thats the case...look out for me because I will be going down there on vacation and my checklist will be
    Gear and hoes!

Tren Bull is offline Dbol Junkie
    Quote Originally Posted by MAXIMA5
    Will,

I'm glad you're pumped, but I think if you shot cooking oil into yourself, you'd feel the same way. It's just an adrenaline rush and the fact that you popped your cherry. We all felt great the first time (those of us who didn;t pass out or hit a vein). Don't be dissapointed if your next one isn't as euphoric, but congrats none the less.

i didn't really feel much of anything except for pain the next day after my first shot. that test blend 400 felt like rubbing alcohol... and since it was my first cycle i totally wasnt expecting it to hurt like that.

[QUOTE=Will of Iron]Lol...you psyched me up...now I WANT MORE PAIN! HAHA!
    Im doing a 10 week sust cycle with the best sust on this planet...yup you know it..DURATESTON 250!
    I may even throw some Halotestin or Dianabol in the middle of the cycle for good measure...going to compete in the collegiate division on Nov 2nd, andwill qualify for the nationals and whoop ass...
    QUOTE]

Halo might be too much to add right now, especially since you already started your cycle and will obviously have to wait for it to come in.

D-bol would have been OK for the beginning of the cycle, but I see no point in adding it in mid cycle for only a few weeks. If you have some on hand now, it will give you a nice boost for a few weeks.

Brazil is offline Member
    gear isnt legal but its everywhere and cheap i get durateston 10 reais less than 5 apiece and the women thats what keeps me coming back for sure.... come here cycle get laid and go home ripped and satisfied....

You lucky bastard

Brazil is offline Member
    be home in may

Thread Information