ZIA1 is offline New Member

Soreness: need some help

I injected into the quad for the 1st time. I used 2 and 1/2 CCs. I injected slowly. Now, 3 days later, It still hurts to walk. There is no bruising or discoloration...I injected properly. Any idea how long this pain can last? Its seriously hard to walk. It was primo that I injected...it was real but from a ugl. Thoughts?

Chookster is offline Associate Member
    your injections will get easier to deal with the more you do. massage the site after the injection, you might try to inject after a hot shower. good luck cheif

Quote Originally Posted by Chookster
    your injections will get easier to deal with the more you do. massage the site after the injection, you might try to inject after a hot shower. good luck cheif
    Thanks for the reply but is this normal for a 1st quad shot? I mean, this really hurts

Chookster is offline Associate Member
    you said you injected properly so i'm assuming you hit the right area, asperated, the whole deal. some injections seem more sore than others. watch the site for signs of infection if you are concerned. it will get better. good luck

Now I'm on day 6 and the pain is still with me. There is still no bruising or discoloration...not even swollen...just pain in the muscle. It hurts when I walk...like a bad charlie horse. It was my first quad injection and the primo is from a ugl. Has anyone had muscle soreness from an inject for this long before?

MAXIMA5 is offline Anabolic Member
    Mine are a little sore for a day, 2 days max, but everybody's diffferent.

SpiderRico is offline Member
    most likely an infection it should be hard to walk and just barely touching the area will make it hurt... will be hot and should turn a little red around the area.. will be with for about a week then start to feel better i dont know either man i do my injections properly everytime too and i have got two in my life shouldar and arse...the arse was the worst imagine having that and you cant lay in bed or sit down anywhere ...sucks so bad

lzicc is offline Senior Member
    When I first started shooting quads, it hurt some, more like a bruise, but went away in like 3/4 days. I didn't have any trouble walking.
    What are you shooting? I've done bad glute shots that the pain would last a good week or so, but not to the point where it effected my walking.

Quote Originally Posted by lzicc
    When I first started shooting quads, it hurt some, more like a bruise, but went away in like 3/4 days. I didn't have any trouble walking.
    What are you shooting? I've done bad glute shots that the pain would last a good week or so, but not to the point where it effected my walking.
    Its primo that I shot into the right quad. Its from a ugl but its real. I guess the BA is high. I can walk, of course...just hurts like a bad charlie horse. It does hurt to the touch but its not red, not hot, and not worse than it was 5 days ago...just not better.

Quote Originally Posted by SpiderRico
    most likely an infection it should be hard to walk and just barely touching the area will make it hurt... will be hot and should turn a little red around the area.. will be with for about a week then start to feel better i dont know either man i do my injections properly everytime too and i have got two in my life shouldar and arse...the arse was the worst imagine having that and you cant lay in bed or sit down anywhere ...sucks so bad
    Are you saying that an infection will heal itself after a week or so? That sounds a bit strange. Seems to me one would need to go to the doctor if it is infected, no?

MAXIMA5 is offline Anabolic Member
    High BA gear is prone to cause infection, but if it's not hot I don;t know what to tell you. Maybe you nicked a blood vessel.

goalseeker is offline Anabolic Member
    I cant do quad shots cuz of the same pain.. I have tried them 8 times.. always the same thing.. everyone is different. some people can shoot some areas, while others cant....I still try them from time to time just to see if I can...

Thread Information