ProteinFart is offline Junior Member

Question for the Cunucks!

Hey everyone!

I'm new, so flame away! I know the new ones get flamed and I'm always ready!
    First of all, thanx to everyone as I'm about to start my second cycle (My last one was about 3 years ago) and I've been reading up on this board for some time now and there are a lot of you that know what you're talking about. I've learned a TON in recent months (Yes I've been educating for months cause I've also been training hard for months getting ready).

Anyway, here's my question... Last time, I got my pins from the same place I got my gear, now he doesn't have any and I can't find any around. I'm having problems with my card so I'll have to just grab them from a store. I've been to a couple smaller pharms and they only have insulin pins. I don't know if legislation has changed in the past couple years or not, but can I just walk in to a pharmacy and ask for them? Will I get any grief?

Thanx!
    PF

WEBB is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    go check out any pharmacy, all you should have to do is ask. i just walk in and ask and they ask what size and how many.

you could also order from this site. just click on the word pins.

Thanx bro!
    One of the reasons I asked was because I heard of some of the bigger conglomerates participating in some kind of "Drug prevention programs" and they may submit your pic or info (If you give any) to the fuzz. But if the board consensus is it's cool, I'm goin to get some today.

CHEERS
    PF

twitchfast is offline Junior Member
    check out any medical supply store and just tell them what size needles and syringes you want....no problem getting them in Canada...usually pharmacies like shoppers only carry insulin needles

Try London Drugs I've purchased 25g 1inch there in the past

Ejuicer is offline Anabolic Member
    Medical supply stores wouldnt be a problem to find some as already mentioned. Any dell pharmacy i've ever been to always has them in stock. You can also go to about any shoppers and ask them to order you a case of which ever pins you're looking for and they'll do it without a problem.

WEBB is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    i hav eno problems aat shoppers, or london drygs, also jean couto in the east. also check out the medical supplie stores in the yellow ppages and call and see what they have.

Thanx everyone!

Thread Information