cheezy12 is offline Junior Member

Inj. site benefits

What are the benefits for inj. say into delts, bi's, tri's, lats ect. I was looking and couldn't quit find what I was looking for. Thanks

muscle_20 is offline Member
    the benefit is you dont get a huge build up of scar tissue in your glutes(if thats where you all ways inject)

speedtraining is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by muscle_20
    the benefit is you dont get a huge build up of scar tissue in your glutes(if thats where you all ways inject)
    perfectly stated, but also make sure you don't try putting 1.5 in pins in ur Bi's or Tri's unless they are tanks get some 1 inchers.

C_Bino is offline $BAM-7246~AR-Hall of Famer
    You should always rotate your injections sites. Each site should be injected into once a week maximum.

-Bino

SPIKE is offline AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Quote Originally Posted by cheezy12
    I was looking and couldn't quit find what I was looking for.
    I'm sure what you were looking for was proof of site enhancement from spot injection which you wont find.

Your answers have been covered above by others. Happy Growing........

suckysucky is offline Associate Member

you think?

Quote Originally Posted by C_Bino
    You should always rotate your injections sites. Each site should be injected into once a week maximum.

-Bino
    I heard two a week maximum. It probally would be better to switch and only use one spot once a week but I just cant see myself going anywhere besides the ass.

amazing that some of you guys like ass shots!cant stand them my self,just thinking of hitting the siatic nerve makes me sweat!lol

topvega is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by muscle_20
    amazing that some of you guys like ass shots!cant stand them my self,just thinking of hitting the siatic nerve makes me sweat!lol

If u do it right u will be no where near the nerve.... I am really into hip shots now... Gluteaus minimus or whatever it's called.... they are so much easier to reach then glute shots and I can use a 1 inch pin..... almost no pain either and I shoot prop/tren ....

oh i know where to do it with out hitting the nerve...still i just dont like doing them when i can just blast it into my lats and delts.

Brazil is offline Member
    I shot my ass today and never again i have the feeling it didnt go far enough in all i can get here is up to 1.25 what would happen if it didnt reach muscle would i be able to tell?

topvega is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Brazil
    I shot my ass today and never again i have the feeling it didnt go far enough in all i can get here is up to 1.25 what would happen if it didnt reach muscle would i be able to tell?
    I think it wld just take longer to get into your blood stream if u shot into fat instead of muscle.... or maybe bad absorbtion....

HUNTER1 is offline Member
    i like ventrogluteal shots. small # nerves+small #blood vessels = no pain, little if any bleeding.

C_Bino is offline $BAM-7246~AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by suckysucky
    I heard two a week maximum. It probally would be better to switch and only use one spot once a week but I just cant see myself going anywhere besides the ass.
    Well sure you could do the same site twice per week, I guess there is no real maximum. But dont worry man just try other sites, quads aer very easy, so are biceps, delts and pecs. Try some of those and if you get more adventuresome then try lats, calves, tris etc... Anything on the anterior plane of the body is very easy since there is no bending or reaching, hence quads and bi's.

-Bino

ascendant is offline Senior Member
    i've never done any areas other than my glutes, quads, and shoulders. personally, i prefer glutes and quads. i guess it's cause i feel more comfortable going into those areas. i've just heard of so many people hitting bad spots in other areas. i think as long as you stick with 23g pins and don't try to hit the same exact spot every time, it's all good.

velvetlion is offline Banned
    Just depends on how much scar tissue you want built up in one area. There are people who inject every day and feel that the buildup of oil in certain places will stretch the muscle facia. Similar to what people do with synthol or capristan.

MAXIMA5 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Jayhova
    I'm sure what you were looking for was proof of site enhancement from spot injection which you wont find.
    awww, really? dammit, I just put 2ccs in my pecker.
    Last edited by MAXIMA5; 03-15-2006 at 01:24 PM.

Thread Information