proph is offline New Member

want to keep it simple and safe

Hi, i am 26 and have been researching steroids for a good 6 years. I have done all my home work and planning. Over the past 5 years i have taken myself from 170lbs to a solid 230. Over the 5 years i have done 3 cycles primarily based with test e from 250 mg to 750 mg a week, one cycle was mixed with d-bol and proviron the rest were just test e. Anyway, to my question, I was not really happy with the past cycles of test, I seemed to hold so much water, even with a low sodium diet and drinking tons of water. I want to do a cycle this year that will develop quality muscle with some vascularity even if it isnt 20 lbs of solid muscles. I am to the stage i am not so worried about weight but proportions and primarily putting size on my arms. I have a long lanky basketball frame, so my arms are really hard to fill out. I think they measure 18" soft and still look smooth and skinny. For this cycle and want to add quality hard muscle. I will also mention I deal with anxiety so dont want to go over board with stacking several agents. I just need something simple with minimal side effects. I do emphasize minimal side affects!! My goal is to go into fitness modeling, how in the heck do those guys stay so cut but yet keep that pump and vascularity??? Anyway any advice would be greatly appreciated and to all the forum I take my hobby very seriously and my diet regement is my priority, so i feel everything else is just right, eat sleep and attitude, just need a little help.. thanks

Anabolios is offline Anabolic Member
    try 600-800mg of eq for 14 weeks with proviron for the libido issue...that will get you very solid and vascular..maybe throw some winny in there at the end? primo? var?

Chookster is offline Associate Member
    60 lbs of solid gains sounds like you doing it right, what are you expecting to get this time

quality muscle is my main concern

Ok so i've pretty much made up my mind to run a Primo based cycle of 600mgs to 700 mgs a week with winstrol the last four weeks at 50mg ed. Is test necessary as long as i run my hcg and nolvadex . I want to support my test levels but also want quality gains with no water or bloat. Also i have anxiety and dont want to make it worse..Any one ran just a primo cycle??? please help

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Var works well if you have pretty low body fat to start with.

Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    not personally but goose and vitor would be the members to talk to anout primo cycles....

Remember.............for us to help you you need to help us....................stats and exp.........

Source checks and Ugl's to be kept to PM's
    dont ask for source checks unless you have 100 posts/and 45 days minimum as a participating member.........

Booz.. a long-standing member of the AR Police:

sorry but absolutely no sources will be checked at this present time....

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by booz
    not personally but goose and vitor would be the members to talk to anout primo cycles....
    Jayhova also.

primo and hair loss

How worried should i be about primo and hair loss?? Mu only concern with 650 to 700mgs a week of primo are libido and hair loss. I will run hcg and nolva once finished...maybe a litte test during primo cycle??

hosam4ever is offline Anabolic Member
    i think eq is better than primo its so expeneive but if u can afford it its ok

treeboy415 is offline New Member

Question New

Hey everyone Im new to this site Im 19 years old and live in san francisco I have been bodybuilding for 2 years and have just recently started to use steroids I took a 3 week cycle of Naposim and Clomid I went from 150 to 168.These are great results but I am still not satifisfied with it. Could anyone suggest anywhere I could get some better roids such as anadrol that is the real deal. Thanks.

hosam4ever is offline Anabolic Member
    no sources at all besides ur to young & this is not ur thread

Anabolios is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by treeboy415
    Hey everyone Im new to this site Im 19 years old and live in san francisco I have been bodybuilding for 2 years and have just recently started to use steroids I took a 3 week cycle of Naposim and Clomid I went from 150 to 168.These are great results but I am still not satifisfied with it. Could anyone suggest anywhere I could get some better roids such as anadrol that is the real deal. Thanks.
    dbol is the real deal kid..do you know what happens when you run anadrol alone?? why would you trust someone over the internet giving you a place to buy illegal substances? do heroine addicts go to ebay and grab bundles of dope? no so why would you do it with steroids ? thanks

Thread Information