Fox182 is offline New Member

pain after sust injection

Hi im 20yrs old, bin taking deca and sust for the first time got a gd contact so all the stuf is legit, when injecting deca i ached a bit after but it was okay, did my first sust 2day in to my delt and felt fine, then i trained chest and back still fine, now hours l8er its killing is this normal for a first shoot? cheers for any comments

topvega is offline Anabolic Member
    sust has prop in it which tends to be very painful post injection.... it will get better as u go on....

Your not alone man...
    your in the same boat as me man...right now my f*cking legs are throbbing with pain after shooting up Durateston..but Brazil got me loving the pain with his pep talk on me now...I think im becoming a masochist sadist haha! MORE PAIN BRING IT ON!

ToTheBuckeT21 is offline Senior Member
    most people will tell ya that you started a bit soon.. I think i've heard of people mixin in b12 with a shot to cut back on some of the pain.. could be wrong but worth a shot

Cheers guys for the info, its getting better

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    sus is know to be abit painfull, should be fine within a few days, if this is your first cycle you should of used test only and to be honest 20yrs old is to young, your natural hormones will be buzzing at your age, all you would need is a good basic diet, how long have you been training?

Alcatraz1 is offline New Member
    just make sure you do all the usual stuff like warming the oil, shower before you shoot and a nice massage for a few minutes after. I never used to warm the oil, but soon learnt my lesson, now its a breeze, with little to no pain

yeh i warm the oil heard it helps loads, bin training quite hard since bout 16, i know its a bit young but i think ive pritty much stopped growing hiehgt wise etc cheers for the help

givemethejuice is offline Junior Member
    I know what you mean about the painful injections. after the first shot couldn't sit on my right ass cheek for a day but i with will of iron now... no pain no gain

dabularach is offline Junior Member
    I did my first shot(sustenon) on monday and Im a little sore but not too bad.Did you make sure to get it deep enough in the muscle(not between the skin and the muscle).Injecting slow seems to help also.Try massaging the injection site after the shot.Im not a pro or even close but I have seen these questions answered before.Hope this helps.

firefightergraci is offline New Member
    I'm on 4th week and have no pain now but the first 2 weeks hurt also did winny once and hurt 10x more than sust drinking winny now per suggestion on the site

bigtwin is offline Associate Member
    shots will hurt almost always. be careful to keep the needle straight and steady when inserting into the skin. also, rubbing the injection spot for a minute or two afterwards also helps.

Thread Information