Jnrmrplymouth is offline Associate Member

Using dbol on PCT?

Hi

I was just reading the profile on dianabol on the new steroid .com layout. Here is what it says......

'In order to successfully bridge between cycles (and this means using a low dose of AAS, in this case dbol ), you need to recover your natural hormonal levels to pre-cycle levels or to within acceptable parameters, and then you start your next cycle. The idea here is that you won´t lose any gains, but rather a low dose of an AAS will help you maintain them. Typically, you´d use around 10mgs/day of dbol and combine it with an aggressive Post-Cycle Therapy (PCT) course of Nolvadex (and/or Clomid) and HCG . This would give you full androgen replacement from the Dbol and a shot at recovering your natural hormonal levels via the other stuff you are taking. Remember, the 100mg/day dose of dbol in the study we looked at earlier did not suppress Test, LH, or FSH to a degree that would make recovery impossible and certainly not with 1/10th that dose in conjunction with an aggressive PCT.'

Basically it says that you can use dbol as part of your PCT and this will maintain your gains but at the same time you will 'recover'. What do you think of this and have any of you tried it.

cutting_king is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Jnrmrplymouth
    Hi

I was just reading the profile on dianabol on the new steroid .com layout. Here is what it says......

'In order to successfully bridge between cycles (and this means using a low dose of AAS, in this case dbol ), you need to recover your natural hormonal levels to pre-cycle levels or to within acceptable parameters, and then you start your next cycle. The idea here is that you won´t lose any gains, but rather a low dose of an AAS will help you maintain them. Typically, you´d use around 10mgs/day of dbol and combine it with an aggressive Post-Cycle Therapy (PCT) course of Nolvadex (and/or Clomid) and HCG . This would give you full androgen replacement from the Dbol and a shot at recovering your natural hormonal levels via the other stuff you are taking. Remember, the 100mg/day dose of dbol in the study we looked at earlier did not suppress Test, LH, or FSH to a degree that would make recovery impossible and certainly not with 1/10th that dose in conjunction with an aggressive PCT.'

Basically it says that you can use dbol as part of your PCT and this will maintain your gains but at the same time you will 'recover'. What do you think of this and have any of you tried it.
    To be honest the problem is that everyone is different and 10 mgs of d-bol may be suppressive in some people. on the flip side of the coin it may not actually be enough to do anything at all. secondly it says to do this with a particularly aggressive pct but there are no parameters set for the least amount of clomid/hcg/nolva should be used. in my opinion It's just too much guess work

I dont think youll recover fully. I think youll maintain libido and sense of well being but probably only recover maybe 60%. PLus you have to have the eaxact timing down.

TheOak* is offline New Member
    I'd go with anavar , thats what I do. 20mg a day.

Thread Information