binny is offline Associate Member

18 years and want to go on steroids!!

hi although i m 18 years old i d really like to go on steroids to get a lil bigger
    i only plan to do it once and after that never and thats why i want to know if its good for me and how should i do it

topvega is offline Anabolic Member
    No good......

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Too young, got enough natural test, eat more train harder and you wont just do one ....trust me.You will screw up your harmones for the rest of your life, build a solid natural base, save AS for when you really need it, when you old like me and couldnt grow naturaly any more.

topvega is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BigGuns101
    Too young, got enough natural test, eat more train harder and you wont just do one ....trust me.

Yeah I've only done one...... it's just been a really long one with a cpl breaks in it.....lol

AllGearedUp is offline Associate Member
    let the flame fest begin...

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by topvega
    Yeah I've only done one...... it's just been a really long one with a cpl breaks in it.....lol
    same here

Quote Originally Posted by AllGearedUp
    why... i just asked a question!

Bratty4him is offline Female Member
    Quote Originally Posted by binny
    hi although i m 18 years old i d really like to go on steroids to get a lil bigger
    i only plan to do it once and after that never and thats why i want to know if its good for me and how should i do it
    Not a smart idea at all...Just continue working out, get your diet keyed in. You're 18 years old, you have a ton of test in ur body right now. You can do more with the natural test in ur body than you can with anabolics. My suggestion is to stay on here and just do research! You will learn a lot here and can do a lot with the info. gained here. Think long-term and you will thank us later!

*Narkissos* is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by AllGearedUp
    Or not...

*Narkissos* is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ynot_5_0
    Not a smart idea at all...Just continue working out, get your diet keyed in. You're 18 years old, you have a ton of test in ur body right now. You can do more with the natural test in ur body than you can with anabolics. My suggestion is to stay on here and just do research! You will learn a lot here and can do a lot with the info. gained here. Think long-term and you will thank us later!
    Ditto..

great advice

~Narkissos

HUNTER1 is offline Member
    Listen to these bros, good advice. Eat, train, sleep and watch the gains appear. Check in the diet forum, lots of good info to read. You must eat right and train properly for now, you already have tons of natural test at your age. If you don't feed your body properly its like planting a feild of crops with no water/sunlight. It won't be very productive.

"If you don't feed your body properly its like planting a feild of crops with no water/sunlight. It won't be very productive."

thanx....this analogy makes it clear... i ll stay away from it and do it natural

No one does just one cylce

Bratty4him is offline Female Member
    "If you don't feed your body properly its like planting a feild of crops with no water/sunlight. It won't be very productive."

thanx....this analogy makes it clear... i ll stay away from it and do it natural
    Very smart decision, I'm glad we could help steer you the RIGHT way

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Hahahah, okay you got us all.

Hilarious prank, you are sure one heck of a comedian!

I am busting apart with laughter, can't control myself, my oh my that was
    a good joke.

EDIT:

At first I thought you were totally joking!

Good to see you got some good advice and will take heed. You're only asking to really f*ck yourself silly.

~SC~

suckysucky is offline Associate Member

Only one cycle

Trust me you are not going to do just one cycle. Listen I do not care what you do and how young you are when you do it. I jsut want to say that it is extremly hard to do one cycle when you start at 18. Your going to start thinking about how good it was when you were on the sauce and how much you want to go back on it once you are done. Espicially when your going out to like bars and clubs and shit when you turn 21 and you want to look good for the ladies. It is all mental and trust me this shit is very addicting. Again, I do not care how old you are and not telling you not to do it. But, you are not going to do jsut one cycle so stop kidding yourself!

P.S. NOT THAT I KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT STARTING AT 18 I MEAN WHO WOULD DO SUCH A THING? (ha i hear ya bro thats why im not gonne preach to ya)

ToTheBuckeT21 is offline Senior Member
    I said i would only do it one time.. i'm on my 3rd cycle

Folsom Cellmate is offline Associate Member
    Your actually supposed to start when your younger than that...more like ten bro...now you can never take them...sorry man...lol

Squatman51 is offline Senior Member
    i dont see why teens are so anxious to go on the juice man the gains you make natural as a teen are awesome as it is

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    I'm glad your listening to the advice. Stick around and visit the diet and training sections. Learn as much as you can and when the time is right you will be ahead of the game.

suckysucky is offline Associate Member

I do

Quote Originally Posted by Squatman51
    i dont see why teens are so anxious to go on the juice man the gains you make natural as a teen are awesome as it is
    Trust me I know what your saying now that I am older. Man but back then, espicially in highschool you want to be the biggest and the best and if your making these major natural gains people wonder how much bigger and stronger they can get in such a such period of time.

cornhole is offline New Member
    dont do it bro! your way to young! you have more natural growth potential then you even know.at your age i put on alot of muscle all the way into my 30s.naturally! then i tried a cycle and it was the icing on the cake!

Thread Information