Thread: very painful

Im C murda is offline Junior Member

very painful

On monday i injected 500mg of test e into my right glute. It was the proper injection spot and everything and wasnt sore monday or tuesday. On wednesday it started to kill me and i couldnt put any pressure on it. I still cant sit down, i cant put a sock on my right foot, im not mobile at all, and its not good. The injection site feels a little bit harder then the rest of my glutes and im starting to get very worried because nothing like this has happened to me before.

HUNTER1 is offline Member
    sometimes injections hurt a day or say later. Is this your first injection? How many ml did you inject? What brand is your gear?

Just be aware of the signs of infection --> redness, warm to touch, pain, swelling. Probably not infected, still need to know this though. I've had some bad injections with prop before that made it very difficult to walk.

Black R/T is offline Junior Member
    agreed, test can be very painful sometimes... your body is trying to combat the foriegn substance you put in it. just have to deal with it. i like to mix the test i am taking with another gear, it dulls the pain some...... oh but DEFINATELY keep watch for infection.

Big Bapper is offline Member
    What you have done is injected close to the nerve, because its Test E it is slow relace so could take up to 2 weeks to go away, no leg training for the next week or so Bro. But there is always a risk of infection so keep a eye on it.

MAXIMA5 is offline Anabolic Member
    If you're running EQ or Deca with your test, try cutting them together. Seems to help sometimes.

goalseeker is offline Anabolic Member
    this happens from time to time.. just watch for the signs of infection like hunter listed...

diezell is offline Senior Member
    it happens, you may wanna try a different type of test next time around... until then learn to love it

Thread Information