Almost passed out in gym today

Today was one scary day, and I pushed myself extremly hard to the extent that the entire gym surrounded me and watched me in shock, awe, disgust, and all kinds of different emptions as I laid on the floor on the verge of passing out and screaming on the top of my lungs in pain. This is 2nd day since the first shot of 250mg of Sust, so I was psyched out so to speak..
    lately I've been feeling tired as f*ck, lazy, and very laid-back so to speak...but as soon as I started doing back, my mind woke up wide awake, and I was hungry for pain...and lots of it...so I started off doing the wide grip pull ups, did 3 warmup sets and 1 working set, followed by a quadruple drop set with 6 second negatives and full 2 second contractions..so far so good..now I limped over to the bent-over barbell rows...did 3 warm up sets, followed by an all out working set of 315lbs for 15 full reps, with good form..after doing this set, I immediately collapsed on the ground and went into convulsions as my back muscle ached with a massive pump...the entire gym spun around me and I felt like I was going to pass out totally...never before has this happened...so could this be attributed to the gear???
    I know I have an overactive imagination but damn....nearly passed out..and I could swear this was physical since my eyes were extremly blood shot after the workout, and the pump was INSANE...like I was going to BLOW UP
    right now I feel VERY tired, hot, and lazy...and its only my 2nd day...could this be attributed to the prop??? Am I getting symptoms of the flu? I just downed a whole sh!t load of animal pak so we'll see how it goes from here...
    Share your experiences please...I hear that sust flu is infamous....and I really am kind of scared to get this and lose like 10 lbs...but whatever it takes to be a massive monster baby!!! Competition coming up Nov 2nd for Collegiates and I plan on seriously winning....nobody is going to take MY TROPHY...I will not allow it

Bump here......

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    wrong forum.

Well my simple question is:
    Can Sustanon be attributed to feeling tired, worn-down, and lazy all day, until gym time?
    Decond basic question is:
    Are you more prone to passing out under influence of AAS?

ManWhore is offline Banned
    If it's your first show your blood levels should be okay unless your not shooting it every 3 days. It shouldn't cause you to be lazy either.

hosam4ever is offline Anabolic Member
    i dont think it can cause all of this some guys dont react well with test & get test flu but not this bad

Chookster is offline Associate Member
    is every post of your going to be this same over the top dramatic b.s.? if everyone in the gym surrounded you because you were lying on the floor screaming and convulsing they should have called 911. i've seen some spectacles in the gym, but you man....you take the cake.

suckysucky is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Chookster
    is every post of your going to be this same over the top dramatic b.s.? if everyone in the gym surrounded you because you were lying on the floor screaming and convulsing they should have called 911. i've seen some spectacles in the gym, but you man....you take the cake.

Panzerfaust is offline Ron Paul Nuthugger

Exactly what i was thinking the whole time i wasted reading that. I want my 2 minutes back damnit...

powerliftmike is offline ~Elite AR-Hall of Famer~
    Lol, true tho. Sounds like the thought of sustanon really psyched you up and at this rate is going to lead to some serious overtraining. Nobody takes a couple shots of test and starts blowing shit up in the gym, just not possible.

pelly789 is offline Member
    someone i used to go to school with had something similar happen he was on all kinds of aa's and didnt know anything about them he was taking dbol and deca together as a cycle im not sure how much but one day he was doing cardio and passed out on the treadmill and got shot into the wall but he wasnt "screaming and convulsing" just passed out and they called an ambulence for him so if this was true you should have just gotten out of the hospital if you were really convulsing and screaming so bad this thread is useless

firmechicano831 is offline Anabolic Member
    lol, maybe then he woke up guys.

doghunter is offline Member
    thats the most insane story i have ever heard , if the sus they are making now works that fast give me some

Thread Information