GetPumped is offline Senior Member

Please help with gyno question!

Well I've done 4-5 cycles before and never had this problem that just recently came up. I had been on a bulking cycle during winter with test e and eq and also some dbol to kickstart it. Just recently I went straight into my cutter and I dropped the test e and eq and switched to test prop, winny, and tren . I've also been taking letro at 1.25mg EOD to avoid any water retention/bloat. And I thought the letro would also stop any gyno from starting to occur. Just the other day I felt my left nipple and realized that I had a pea size lump right underneath my nipple. Under the skin behind the nipple. What should I do to get it to go away? Should I increase my letro to 1.25mg ED or should I start taking some nolvadex also? Not really sure what to do since I hadn't had this problem before and want it to go away ASAP. Any help is appreciated. Thanks bros.

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    I tried nolva/letro at same time and symtoms got worst quick.

C_Bino is offline $BAM-7246~AR-Hall of Famer
    Letro Letro Letro. Wow a lot of threads about this in the last week or so. Ok I am hoping people will read this next time before asking about gyno reversal. This can stop a lot of these questions and hopefully help a lot of people.

In your scenario, you are already taking letro, so the thing to do is increase it:
    Day 1: 1.0mg Letro
    Day 2: 1.5mg Letro
    Day 3: 2.0mg Letro
    Day 4: 2.5mg Letro
    You will remain at this dose until you notice the gyno subside. You will then remain at this dose for an extra 4-7 days to ensure all traces are gone. From there you can taper down in teh same fasion you went up in dosings until you get down to a maintanance phase of either .50mg or .25mg ED. And yes Run letro ED not EOD. Discontinue use of the letro when going into PCT, and beware that your sex drive will be non-existant.

For people who are running nolva currently on cycle (we will say 10mg ED for simplicity). The regimen will be as follows:
    Day 1: .25mg Letro + 10mg Nolva
    Day 2: .50mg Letro
    Day 3: 1.0mg Letro
    Day 4: 1.5mg Letro
    Day 5: 2.0mg Letro
    Day 6: 2.5mg Letro
    You will continue at this dose as described above, and taper down again to .25mg or .50mg ED afterwards.

I hope this helps everyone. Feel free to PM me with firther questions.

-Bino

MAXIMA5 is offline Anabolic Member
    Bump - great post Bino

smmrsm2000 is offline New Member
    wow thanks for the great info. bino! i am gonna save this page in case i ever need it...

Not a problem guys. Hopefully this can help to slow the influx of gyno questions pertaining to getting rid of it. Hope it works for you guys.

-Bino

raychell is offline New Member
    will this kill your sexy drive?

Yes letro will kill your sex drive. However if you are still on cycle and running some type of Test it will be a non-issue.

-Bino

Tren Bull is offline Dbol Junkie
    Quote Originally Posted by GetPumped
    Well I've done 4-5 cycles before and never had this problem that just recently came up. I had been on a bulking cycle during winter with test e and eq and also some dbol to kickstart it. Just recently I went straight into my cutter and I dropped the test e and eq and switched to test prop, winny, and tren. I've also been taking letro at 1.25mg EOD to avoid any water retention/bloat. And I thought the letro would also stop any gyno from starting to occur. Just the other day I felt my left nipple and realized that I had a pea size lump right underneath my nipple. Under the skin behind the nipple. What should I do to get it to go away? Should I increase my letro to 1.25mg ED or should I start taking some nolvadex also? Not really sure what to do since I hadn't had this problem before and want it to go away ASAP. Any help is appreciated. Thanks bros.

definately do not add nolva. nolva is rumored to actually amplify progesterone related gyno. btw, if gyno becomes a problem for you, then stay away from tren . its pretty bad for causing gyno. not just cause of the progesterone and prolactin (which cant be blocked) but it also increases igf production, which is bad for causing gyno too. if you want some rock hard gains, you should run winni depo. that supposedly can reverse gyno too.

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Tren Bull
    definately do not add nolva. nolva is rumored to actually amplify progesterone related gyno. btw, if gyno becomes a problem for you, then stay away from tren. its pretty bad for causing gyno. not just cause of the progesterone and prolactin (which cant be blocked) but it also increases igf production, which is bad for causing gyno too. if you want some rock hard gains, you should run winni depo. that supposedly can reverse gyno too.
    I never heard this about Nolva. Also if the problems are comming from high levels of prolactin then nolva is the wrong compound to use to battle the problem.

IMO it would be wise to add nolva near the end of this protocol because of the rebound of estrogen that will occur after stopping the letro. The estrogen will just bind back to the ER and make the lump grow again.

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMudMan
    I never heard this about Nolva. Also if the problems are comming from high levels of prolactin then nolva is the wrong compound to use to battle the problem.

IMO it would be wise to add nolva near the end of this protocol because of the rebound of estrogen that will occur after stopping the letro. The estrogen will just bind back to the ER and make the lump grow again.
    I agree with using Nolva at the end of the Letro protocol to help avoid an estrogen rebound, though, this can also be combated tapering down the Letro.

I have read a few times Nolva can increase the amount of progesterone receptors, thus increasing the problem of progesterone related sides. I think it was Big k.i.g that told me this. But then again, if the Letro has reduced estrogen levels so dramatically then progesterone related sides shouldnt be a factor, no matter how many progesterone receptors their are.

Yes Mud and Swifto, this is why i suggested tapering down, as well I suggest running the maintenance dose up until PCT so you will begin using nolva immediately after you are done with Letro. Maybe I should have taken more time and typed it out properly, I hope that was not unclear. If it was thanks for reiterating.

-Bino

vacarski is offline Junior Member
    is there a time limit after which the gyno has developed that must be met for this reversal to work? In other words, if the gyno has been there for a while will this still work?

Quote Originally Posted by vacarski
    is there a time limit after which the gyno has developed that must be met for this reversal to work? In other words, if the gyno has been there for a while will this still work?

im not sure about the actual numbers, but i know that the longer you've had gyno, the harder it is to cure it with letro. bottom line is if you got a problem, take care of it immediately.

digitalje5u5 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by C_Bino
    Letro Letro Letro. Wow a lot of threads about this in the last week or so. Ok I am hoping people will read this next time before asking about gyno reversal. This can stop a lot of these questions and hopefully help a lot of people.

In your scenario, you are already taking letro, so the thing to do is increase it:
    You will remain at this dose until you notice the gyno subside. You will then remain at this dose for an extra 4-7 days to ensure all traces are gone. From there you can taper down in teh same fasion you went up in dosings until you get down to a maintanance phase of either .50mg or .25mg ED. And yes Run letro ED not EOD. Discontinue use of the letro when going into PCT, and beware that your sex drive will be non-existant.

For people who are running nolva currently on cycle (we will say 10mg ED for simplicity). The regimen will be as follows:
    You will continue at this dose as described above, and taper down again to .25mg or .50mg ED afterwards.

-Bino
    This is great info for people who have gyno, but what if you are just looking to prevent gyno? Any info available on running Letro as a prophalactic?

Thanks
    /DJ

Quote Originally Posted by digitalje5u5
    This is great info for people who have gyno, but what if you are just looking to prevent gyno? Any info available on running Letro as a prophalactic?

Thanks
    /DJ

letro works great as an anti e to prevent gyno from forming. keep in mind that it has a pretty severe rebound effect, so either taper it off slowly, or run nolva or aromasin towards the end of your pct to prevent a rebound effect

Quote Originally Posted by Tren Bull
    letro works great as an anti e to prevent gyno from forming. keep in mind that it has a pretty severe rebound effect, so either taper it off slowly, or run nolva or aromasin towards the end of your pct to prevent a rebound effect
    Precisely, letro is known for rebound. But if you are simply using it as an anti-e while on cycle you should only be using .25mg or .50mg ed no need to go higher than .50mg. This dose wouldnt need to be tapered off since it is already low. Just make sure you start taking clomid when you come off and go into PCT. Dont wait a week and then start Nolva, do it the very next day.

boxingbean is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by C_Bino

-Bino
    Very willing to give it a try....thx a lot...what are your thoughts of Rebound XT used with Fish/flax oil and sesathin to eliminate (mild) cases of gyno?

Thread Information