Views:	242 
Size:	19.4 KB 
ID:	64737

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	front roi.jpg 
Views:	270 
Size:	23.4 KB 
ID:	64738

Well as you can see im not the greatest lookin guy. I grew up on a farm and was always fed right, as the pictures show. Im strong for my size and I have been working out for about the last four years off and on, but more seriously the last 6 months or so sticking to a pretty strict diet of plenty of protein and a good amount of carbs. I've been on a one day on one day off workout routine, and i can feel the gains but i still cant see them. I used to be a real fatty back in my younger years and i just haven't been able to shed off what little extra i got. Sorry about the life story but all im looking for is a system that'll get me a little bigger and help lose some of the excess fat. My buddies tryin to turn me on to Durabolin , but im not to sure. I've recently been lookin and studying all this pretty heavily. Any Ideas, open for anything

C_Bino is offline $BAM-7246~AR-Hall of Famer
    We need more info about you to see if you are ready for/and if so, what type of cycle you should run. Please list for us you stats first.

-Bino

Smiley619 is offline Member
    wait on the deca ...you dont need any roids right now. keep eating good and get some cardio in there, atleast 3-4 times a week. get your bf down, find out what works for you then think about aas.good luck

goalseeker is offline Anabolic Member
    I agree with Bino..
    but you have a good base to start with... check out the diet forum to start, there is tons of useful info on there that will help with your goal...
    but get the stats up first bro...

BigTank50 is offline New Member
    what kind of stats do you guys need?

5' 10"
    190-195 lbs
    last told 19% body fat (she prob didnt want to hurt my feelings)

and as for the comment left by smiley, i wasnt goin to go deca , looks a lil harsh for what im wanting

Well I would say you have some time infront of you before roids. Get your training down to an art and your diet as well. Head over to the other forums and browse around for a while...diet and workout forums would be good for you right now. No need for AAS at this point in your training "career" you can still make great progress naturally for now. You should train for over a year or two before you start cycling.

-Bino

Also how old are you, sorry if I missed it.

-Bino

im only 19, i know everybody sais wait till atleast 24 or so but ive pretty much been stuck where im at since about 15 or so. weights changed, but thats about it, shit i had the full goat right at 15, so i wasnt to sure. I am sticking to a pretty strict routine that i do like a lot, unfortunately with my schedual the way i is its hard to get all the calories i need. i plan on waiting for a while but ive just been looking into it a lot more as of late.

like i said im a farm boy. mommas always fed me right but i am burning the cals with all the work i do round the ranch, plus the routine.

velvetlion is offline Banned
    From what I have read and seen so far, I think that you could do a lot more before you decide to turn to AAS. You would be surprised how your body reacts to a specialized diet for building muscle. Go to the diet forum and check it out. Not saying that juice isn't for you, just maybe not right now. Get all the natural potential that your body has to offer.

damn ive heard the word diet all my life, cant get away from it, but no your right, ill check it out. appreciate it

once you get into the groove of it, it starts to come easier..
    Its all about diet and cardio my friend....

Thanks for all the advise guys. i think it was a blessing in disguise cause now im forced to wait due to my transmission going out in my truck so it'll be a while, im starting cardio on my days off from the gym, so well see what happens. ill be back on the forum once i feel i am ready so i can get some more tips. appreciate it

ivrig is offline Associate Member
    need a better diet man

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    Dont need any AS/ProHormones yet. You can get a lot more with a good diet/training protocol. You need at least another 2-3 year of solid training before embarking on an AS cycle. Spend that time researching.

muscle_20 is offline Member
    a few years hard work needed before you start any thing man.

Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    BigT.........props to you for posting your picture and not gettin pissed for the responces telling you to get your diet sorted 1st.....they are correct and you would be wise to listen............
    do yourself a favour....post your diet in the diet forum for some critique and fine tuning...also do the same with your workouts...in the correct forum...
    learn to eat and train properly(am not saying you do not),learn all you can from this site and most of its members will help you with good advice...
    imo you are not ready for gear as of yet......train hard eat correctly and you will be ready soon.......good luck.

Remember.............for us to help you you need to help us....................stats and exp.........

Source checks and Ugl's to be kept to PM's
    dont ask for source checks unless you have 100 posts/and 45 days minimum as a participating member.........

Booz.. a long-standing member of the AR Police:

sorry but absolutely no sources will be checked at this present time....

wiseguy83 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by BigTank50

Name:	side roi.jpg 
Views:	242 
Size:	19.4 KB 
ID:	64737

Name:	front roi.jpg 
Views:	270 
Size:	23.4 KB 
ID:	64738

Well as you can see im not the greatest lookin guy. I grew up on a farm and was always fed right, as the pictures show. Im strong for my size and I have been working out for about the last four years off and on, but more seriously the last 6 months or so sticking to a pretty strict diet of plenty of protein and a good amount of carbs. I've been on a one day on one day off workout routine, and i can feel the gains but i still cant see them. I used to be a real fatty back in my younger years and i just haven't been able to shed off what little extra i got. Sorry about the life story but all im looking for is a system that'll get me a little bigger and help lose some of the excess fat. My buddies tryin to turn me on to Durabolin , but im not to sure. I've recently been lookin and studying all this pretty heavily. Any Ideas, open for anything
    WOW YOU ARE FAT!HAVE YOU GOT SHARES IN BURGER KING!

Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by wiseguy83
    WOW YOU ARE FAT!HAVE YOU GOT SHARES IN BURGER KING!
    another one of your stupid comments...............tata mate........

Remember.............for us to help you you need to help us....................stats and exp.........

Source checks and Ugl's to be kept to PM's
    dont ask for source checks unless you have 100 posts/and 45 days minimum as a participating member.........

Booz.. a long-standing member of the AR Police:

sorry but absolutely no sources will be checked at this present time....

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Quote Originally Posted by booz
    BigT.........props to you for posting your picture and not gettin pissed for the responces telling you to get your diet sorted 1st.....they are correct and you would be wise to listen............
    do yourself a favour....post your diet in the diet forum for some critique and fine tuning...also do the same with your workouts...in the correct forum...
    learn to eat and train properly(am not saying you do not),learn all you can from this site and most of its members will help you with good advice...
    imo you are not ready for gear as of yet......train hard eat correctly and you will be ready soon.......good luck.
    I share the same view as above....echo

Quote Originally Posted by booz
    another one of your stupid comments...............tata mate........
    atta boy Booz... good job...

SS1476 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by velvetlion
    From what I have read and seen so far, I think that you could do a lot more before you decide to turn to AAS. You would be surprised how your body reacts to a specialized diet for building muscle. Go to the diet forum and check it out. Not saying that juice isn't for you, just maybe not right now. Get all the natural potential that your body has to offer.
    So true...

Props for posting,most wont.

Do what I did Big T. Get that diet
    in check,and lift for a couple years
    before hitting the gear..IMO You can
    gain alot the natural way,with a little
    work. You would be surprised what a
    clean diet really is..I was. At 19 your
    test is waiting for you..USE IT

Ignore the children,your better than them.

lol i cant get upset i've heard it all, i used to be 230 when i was 14. id say im on a slow but sure track to health. il give er' a few years till i think about it. im pretty hardheaded but for something like this your guys's advise is more important than what i think. ill check out the forum, i know my diet now isnt the best, my foods fine, i just dont know if im getting enough of it. i guess ill see. im already seeing a difference in my w/o, im adding more and more weight with everyweek, and im never really tired anyomore, a lot more energy. thanks for all your guys' help. except for the earlier dip$hit, appreciate it

-Tank

velvetlion is offline Banned
    It is good to hear that you are listening to the guys on here. Honestly, I know that it can be hard and frusterating. Sometimes you have your mind set on something, and then you get all these people telling you not to do it. You will be much happier in the end though. You will see some real good gains from a strong diet and training program. You would be surprised how far you can get training naturally. Then a couple years down the road you may have another decision to make. And if you do it right and stay on these boards and research till then, you will have 100% more knowlege about what you are putting into your body than most that start AAS. You won't even have to ask questions, you will be able to answer others questions.

You'll get there, bro. just keep taking in the info. offered and keep your heart in it.

Thread Information