ramma978 is offline New Member

Little advice on first cycle please

I am 6 foot 1 and I weigh about 180. I am 26 years old. I am taking around 150 grams of protien per day and, 5000 caloiries. I am going to the gym 5 days a week. This is my first cycle. I am taking 500 mg of test e and 300 mg of deca per week.

I am taking 250mg of test e and 150mg of deca on Monday and on Thursday. I have a bunch of research and I Hope I came up with something good. Please give me any advice you may have.

C_Bino is offline $BAM-7246~AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by ramma978
    I am 6 foot 1 and I weigh about 180. I am 26 years old. I am taking around 150 grams of protien per day and, 5000 caloiries. I am going to the gym 5 days a week. This is my first cycle. I am taking 500 mg of test e and 300 mg of deca per week.
    I am taking 250mg of test e and 150mg of deca on Monday and on Thursday. I have a bunch of research and I Hope I came up with something good. Please give me any advice you may have.
    Does this mean you have already started your cycle? Also at 150g protein a day that only makes up 600cals, your diet must be filled with A TON and I mean A TON of carbs/fats for your cals to be over 5000. Since this isnt the diet forum we shouldnt get into that aspect now. However you will want to bump your protein intake for sure.

So yes please tell us if you have already starts this cycle or are planning to so we can advise.

-Bino

2.minutes is offline Member

if u didnt start ur cycle yet have a look:
    Cycles for the Newbie

ramma978 is offline New Member
    Yes I have started, this is my first week on cycle.

2.minutes is offline Member
    Yes I have started, this is my first week on cycle.
    IMO drope the deca just use the test 500 a week will be good for 12 wks

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    For your first cycle you should just start with test only and see how you react with it,you should respond really well seeing its your first cycle, if you go to the diet forum there is loads of ideas of what a good basic diet should look like.
    500mg of test per wk for 12 wks & a good basic diet.

Marcus

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    If its the first week drop the Deca immediately. Its not needed for a first cycle and will only complicate things IMHO. Test only is a great first cycle, 350-500mg/wk for 10-12 weeks.

What ancillaries you running? If any?

I'd get some Vit-B6 and run it at 100-200mg/ED to combat progesterone related sides but an AI would do this also. If you do drop the Deca still run some Vit-B6 for 2-3 weeks until the Deca is no longer active. You may be prone to progesterone/estrogen gyno and arnt aware.

Thread Information