needbigguns is offline Once Human and Inferior - Now Beast-Like and Superior

Clen during BULKING CYCLE...

Im 3 weeks into an allout bulking with test e deca dbol , eating everything i see including shit such as chocolate and junk food...i wanna get as big as poss from this cycle...my original plan was to run clen in PCT for its anticatabolic effects and to cut the fat a gain but iv just read using clen during a cycle can increase gains...is this true even when dirty bulking ?

Due to the higher body temperature Clenbuterol magnifies the effect of anabolic/androgenic steroids taken simultaneously, since the protein processing is increased.
    Source : HCG and Clenbuterol During Cucle of Sustanon 250 and Deca

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    i will run clen periodically during a bulker

D7M
    D7M is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer (RETIRED)
    Blog Entries
    yah I'm bulking now too. And will prob run clen for a bit. I cant' stand feeling fat.

cutting_king is offline Associate Member
    i would have to disagree. running clen during a bulker is counter-productive. all clen is doing is raising the body temp so that you burn more calories.during a cutting cycle this is good. however during a bulking cycle you want all the calories available to be used by your muscles for growth. i would say to keep to your original plan

increased metabolism such as that from T3 can increase protein synthesis aiding in muscle growth if u eat accordingly

quite right. t3 does increase protein synthesis and therefore actually increases gains whilst on a bulking or cutting cycle. however clen doesn't have this quality which is why i would leave it until you are off cycle

yom
    yom is offline Associate Member
    i dont think choclate counts as dirty bulking bro sounds like fat bulk

Quote Originally Posted by cutting_king
    quite right. t3 does increase protein synthesis and therefore actually increases gains whilst on a bulking or cutting cycle. however clen doesn't have this quality which is why i would leave it until you are off cycle
    how sure are u?.. not flaming just curious i have heard that it does increase PS

I'm very sure. I've studied cutting compounds in lots of depth over a number of years (As my name suggests) and I've never heard of clen increasing protein metabolism. t3 and even t4 (Although at a lesser rate) are known to do this because of certain functions of the thyroid involving protein utilisation. however clen works in a completely different way to promote fat loss with it being a thermogenic, all its really doing is increasing the body temperature by approx 2-3 degrees which then burns more calories. if you find anything to say otherwise make sure you let me know as It's my particular field of interest. Thanks

Thread Information