ballztothewall is offline New Member

Sust and Tren Cycle, My First.....

Here it is, And I am in week 5,Day 30 you will understand more once you read it, also i am taking tribulus ED along with the cycle and a multi, I am 28. ^ foot 3 inches tall and I weigh in at 278pounds as of last night. This is my first cycle.

Week1
    Sust day1, day2, day3, day 5, day7
    Tren day1, 3, 5, 7
    femara 1 mg per day

Week2
    Sust, day 9, 11, 13
    Tren, day 9, 11, 13
    femara 1 mg per day

Week3
    Sustand Tren, day 15, 17, 19, 21
    femara 1 mg per day

Week4
    Sust and Tren, day 23, 25, 27,
    femara 1 mg per day

Week5
    Sust and Tren, day 29, 31, 33, 35 *This is where I am at*
    femara 1 mg per day

Week6
    Sust and Tren, day 37, 39, 41
    femara 1 mg per day

Week7 Tren day 43, 45, 47, 49
    femara 1 mg per day

Week8 Tren day 51, 53, 55
    femara 1 mg per day

Week9 femara 1 mg/ day

Week10 Femara 1 mg/ day

Week11 Nolvadex 40mg / day

Week12 Nolvadex 40mg / day

Week13 Nolvadex 20mg/ day

Week14 Nolvadex 20mg/ day

Now, my new problem is that my nipples were very sensitive the other day and so I squeezed it and a clear viscous liquid came out, so I immediately tried the other one and sure enough same results, so I immediately upped my dosage of Femara/Letro to 2.5mgs and took nolva at 20mgs, this was three days ago now I have not stopped my cycle, cause I talked to a nurse and he took a look at me and said I do not have gyno and to take the necessary precations with th AI, so I am just asking what you guys think, and is this a good cycle, is there anything else I should be doing I have made alot of gains. Someone on another board though told me I have prolactin gyno or progesterone induced gyno, SO I would like any and all opinions as long as they are reasonable. Thanks for the help.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Sust and Tren Cycle, My First.....-picture.jpg  

SPIKE is offline AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    You should have really posted this before you started..........

Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    as jay has stated we could have stopped the prolactin effects of the tren if youd have posted this before you started it.............................

Remember.............for us to help you you need to help us....................stats and exp.........

Source checks and Ugl's to be kept to PM's
    dont ask for source checks unless you have 100 posts/and 45 days minimum as a participating member.........

Booz.. a long-standing member of the AR Police:

sorry but absolutely no sources will be checked at this present time....

Quote Originally Posted by booz
    could have stopped the prolactin effects of the tren if youd have posted this before you started it
    Or simply not ran the Tren on a first time cycle. That would have been my suggestion.

Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Jayhova
    Or simply not ran the Tren on a first time cycle. That would have been my suggestion.
    that was the answer he was gonna get when he asked how would we have stopped it.....again you have ruined the punch line................

Remember.............for us to help you you need to help us....................stats and exp.........

Source checks and Ugl's to be kept to PM's
    dont ask for source checks unless you have 100 posts/and 45 days minimum as a participating member.........

Booz.. a long-standing member of the AR Police:

sorry but absolutely no sources will be checked at this present time....

PhiNally is offline Associate Member
    Tren is really rough for a first time cycle. Always post before you run it so you can get the feedback you need.

Quote Originally Posted by booz
    again you have ruined the punch line................

You gotta be fast here brotha, thats twice in 2 days!!!!!

Portugal 2 London 0

montysimon is offline New Member
    There is no need to run tren on a first cycle it would be futile.

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    get some b-6

QuieTSToRM33 is offline Anabolic Member
    Poorly planned cycle ..... led to poor results ...... simple as that

montysimon is offline New Member
    Not gyno just fat

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by QuieTSToRM33
    Poorly planned cycle ..... led to poor results ...... simple as that
    No sugar coating

Well I thank you guys for your no holds barred opinions, and for my next cycle I will defintely post it before doing it. I got the b-6 today, and now I will just finish this cycle and move on to my PCT. I will then do some more research on this site and get back to you guys for a second cycle, This cycle was recommended to me by a really good friend of mine and he did it and had amazing results, I just thought I could get the same. Any input for a secon cycle to help with whats going on now would be great. I am just a little frustrated now cause i thought this one was going to be good, and you are all right my results have been small compared to most people I see on the juice. I thank you guys again for your input. Newbie mistake I guess. So I guess I need a really good second cycle someone please help so I do not make any more mistakes. Thanks.

G-1000 is offline Cycle King/AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Blog Entries
    I will be nice about this. But from the pic you were not ready to run tren .

I dont see much of gyno from this pic. But just so you know no mater what if you squize you nipple hard enugh you will alws get clear stuff come out. If it looks a bit milky and you need need to squize hard the you might have gyno. You should get your hands on some bromo and b-6. I have seen bromo help better the letro.

Quote Originally Posted by gsxxr
    I will be nice about this. But from the pic you were not ready to run tren .

I dont see much of gyno from this pic. But just so you know no mater what if you squize you nipple hard enugh you will alws get clear stuff come out. If it looks a bit milky and you need need to squize hard the you might have gyno. You should get your hands on some bromo and b-6. I have seen bromo help better the letro.
    I appreciate your honesty, and thank you for being a gentleman. So what do you think I should do for a second cycle? Should I of just done the Sust by itself, would I have had better results? I didn't think I made a newb mistake, but I now think I have. i am taking b-6, but I have no idea what bromo is. I will look around this forum and see if I can't find something on it right now. Being that your in such a nice mood can you point me in the right direction for a second cycle cause **** I am lost. I thought I was doing good . I was listening to another bunch of guys in a different forum and here i am with a poor plan and poor results. I would like to capitalize on my next cycle 3 months from now but I would like to start obtaining the stuff that way I can start when i am ready. Everyones help and input is appreciated.

Thread Information