Serbian_Stallion is offline Junior Member

slightly urgent help needed plz

I really want to start shooting this coming week.... Monday im doing blood work... ill ask the doc to test me for cholestorol, test levels, liver values... anythign else i should be doing?

Also.... my gear from ARR will be coming in within a week or so I hope....in the mean time where can i get some syringes?

Also is NOlva needed within first week of starting a cycle to avoid gyno and water retention from dbol and sust 250?

Thanks a million!

Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    click the top right banner mate.......

Remember.............for us to help you you need to help us....................stats and exp.........

Source checks and Ugl's to be kept to PM's
    dont ask for source checks unless you have 100 posts/and 45 days minimum as a participating member.........

Booz.. a long-standing member of the AR Police:

sorry but absolutely no sources will be checked at this present time....

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    Quote Originally Posted by Serbian_Stallion
    I really want to start shooting this coming week.... Monday im doing blood work... ill ask the doc to test me for cholestorol, test levels, liver values... anythign else i should be doing?

Also.... my gear from ARR will be coming in within a week or so I hope....in the mean time where can i get some syringes?

Also is NOlva needed within first week of starting a cycle to avoid gyno and water retention from dbol and sust 250?

Thanks a million!
    Test for the following:

ENDOCRINOLOGY
    Testosterone

LIVER FUNCTION TESTS

Albumin
    Globulin
    Total Protein
    Bilirubin
    Gamma GT
    Alkaline Phosphatase
    Aspartate Transferase (AST)
    Alanine Transferase (ALT)

LIPID PROFILE
    Triglycerides
    Total Cholesterol
    LDL Cholesterol
    HDL Cholesterol
    HDL/Cholesterol Ratio

KIDNEY FUNCTION
    Urea
    Creatinine

FULL BLOOD COUNT

RED CELL COUNT
    Haemoglobin
    Haematocrit (HCT)
    Red Cell Count
    Red Cell Distribution Width (RDW)
    Mean Corpuscular Volume (MCV)
    Mean Corpuscular Haemoglobin (MCH)
    Mean Corpuscular Haemoglobin Concentration (MCHC)
    DIFFERENTIAL WHITE CELL COUNT
    White Cell Count
    Neutrophils
    Lymphocytes
    Monocytes
    Eosinophils
    Basophils
    Platelet Count
    ESR

ELECTROLYTES
    Sodium
    Potassium
    Chloride
    Bicarbonate
    Uric Acid

MUSCLE ENZYME
    Creatine Kinase

MINERALS

Calcium
    Phosphate

IRON STATUS PROFILE
    Iron
    Total Iron Binding Capacity

Some Nolva and an AI would be a wise addition to this cycle IMHO.

booz:

I already ordered all the stuff I need from ARR... its just that due to slow canada post.... it will arrive within next 2 weeks..... in the mean time I need to start in order to finish my cycle on time planned....

So before igetthe stuff from ARR i need like 3-4 syringes 23g 1.5 inch.... where Can i get those? this might be dumb but how about shoppers drugmart?
    help?

As for nolva...i planned to take nolva throughout the cycle at low doses.... however is it needed for first week or soon gear....as soon as i get it from arr ill start using it but in the mean time should I have any problmes with only dbol and sust?

Thanks a million!
    i do not use nolva or an AI personnally mate.....i always have something on hand just in case of gyno or exsess bloat........if you feel better taking it take it.......but you do not "need" to use one.....

Remember.............for us to help you you need to help us....................stats and exp.........

dont ask for source checks unless you have 100 posts/and 45 days minimum as a participating member.........

Dont start till you have all your compounds required for the cycle. Dbol /Sust will both aromatase and cause estrogen related side effects. If your prone and get some estrogen related sides, you going to be looking into gyno surgery, which is very expensive and can be avoided with a little patience in your case.

booz:

I already ordered all the stuff I need from ARR... its just that due to slow canada post.... it will arrive within next 2 weeks..... in the mean time I need to start in order to finish my cycle on time planned....

So before igetthe stuff from ARR i need like 3-4 syringes 23g 1.5 inch.... where Can i get those? this might be dumb but how about shoppers drugmart?
    help?

As for nolva...i planned to take nolva throughout the cycle at low doses.... however is it needed for first week or soon gear....as soon as i get it from arr ill start using it but in the mean time should I have any problmes with only dbol and sust?
    i do not know the laws for pins and barrels in Canada mate......overhear we can just walk into a needle exchange and walk out with a bag load of goodies......there are plenty of Canadian members here...hopefully they will be able to advise you unless somebody else here can....................

Quote Originally Posted by Swifto
    Dont start till you have all your compounds required for the cycle. Dbol/Sust will both aromatase and cause estrogen related side effects. If your prone and get some estrogen related sides, you going to be looking into gyno surgery, which is very expensive and can be avoided with a little patience in your case.
    Agreed.................

so the sides start of fairly early in the cycle? ( first 10 days?)

Also syringes, anywhere?

I'm not exactly sure when the sides will become evident if your not taking the right precautions. But, I'm guessing its when estrogen levels begin to elevate, which, I think, happens fairly quickly when injecting an aromatasable compound.

Thread Information