Thread: Diluting prop

mukkler is offline Junior Member

Diluting prop

Hi guys

I want to dilute my prop (cant stand the pain)

What do i need to do this? Cottonseed oil and a filter i guess? Can i use the filter several times? I dont understand how it works so please help me out.

Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    Sterile oil, other steroids , and B12 can all be used to cut the prop. You may have to bake the oil and filter into a steril vial...

cutting_king is offline Associate Member
    If your running it with any other oil based steroid (And some people say water based too) you can just mix together in the syringe. same with the vitamin b12. no mess, easy

GetBiggg is offline Associate Member
    Just pull up the prop, and then pull in some cottonseed oil or b12 - no need to dilute your entire bottle of prop.

just mix in the syringe.

TheRel33 is offline Banned
    suck it up and take the pain just kidding i hate prop. it's the only one that ever hurts my ass

my favorite stuff ever now. i'm on it right now... strength is through the roof and I havn't gained a pound really (no bloat). am also running clen and doin a bit of cardio so i'm sure that's helping, but still I love it.

just to be sure

if i order this http://www.universalkits.com/oil.htm i can mix it directly with the prop in the syringe?

NO filter needed right?

Merc.. is offline Steroidpedia
    Blog Entries
    No filter if it is already sterile. to make sterile your self you need a .45 and .2 whatman filter. You can bake it at 350 degrees for 10-15 min

you can order cottonseed oil from the sponsor lion, that's what I do, no problems.

D7M
    D7M is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer (RETIRED)
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by TheRel33
    suck it up and take the pain just kidding i hate prop. it's the only one that ever hurts my ass
    that's what I was gonna say. my delt is still sore from my shot on fri. can only sleep on one side. I love it.

Quote Originally Posted by GetBiggg
    you can order cottonseed oil from the sponsor lion, that's what I do, no problems.
    Is it sterile? No filtering needed?

speedtraining is offline Senior Member
    My new prop is virtually painless but it has been known to crash every now and again...but i don't really care, i like the low pain.

donpinn is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by GetBiggg
    Is it sterile? No filtering needed?

right, it's sterile oil you can order directly from them. You can mix it right in the syringe. that's what me and my friends do. Just take the standard safety procedures, wipe things down and clean hands and you'll be fine! pretty pain free too. certainly helps.

hope this helps. good luck.

Blog Entries
    [QUOTE=GetBiggg]right, it's sterile oil you can order directly from them. You can mix it right in the syringe. that's what me and my friends do. Just take the standard safety procedures, wipe things down and clean hands and you'll be fine! pretty pain free too. certainly helps.

hope this helps. good luck.[/Q

Lions cottonseed oil IS NOT sterile . It comes in a bottle not a sterile vial. Once the air hits the oil it is not sterile. You have to bake it and run it through a whatman filter to deem it sterile!!

Blog Entries
    I have been getting some PM'S on sterile cotton seed oil. just ordered some from the arr store about a month ago and it was not sterile. It comes in a bottle not a sterile vial. You have to bake it and use a wahtman filter to make it sterile. Does anyone know if lion is now carring sterile cottonseed oil?

Thread Information