Gambit is offline New Member

Skinny okay to start cycle?

I have just begun weightlifting very recently and am particularily skinny, I wanted to start roids now to help jumpstart my goals, good idea or bad?

chest6 is offline Banned
    bad. Lift naturally for years with a good diet and you'll be surprised how quickly the gains come. Visit the workout forum and the diet forum

Gambit is offline New Member
    alright, thanks

T3/T4 GSR is offline Senior Member
    I have seen plenty of people do it and it will work. Just make sure you don't go right into it but you don't have to wait as long as these guys like to tell you. Only problem I see with people starting to soon is they become very dependent on the gear. Slow gains are never in their vocabulary so it basically leads to what I guess you can consider a gear addiction till they get sick of working out (they all eventually do).

fudgedelic is offline Associate Member
    Personally i don't see the point. My gains when i first started training were almost like gains on a cycle. Granted my natural hormones were through the roof and nothing can really compare to a cycle but still. Everyone i've seen to do things properly when they first start packs it on like crazy. It's a shock and something new to your body, it will grow. Not to mention get the feeling of gaining naturally and the personal satisfaction first. Then you can consider cycles.

USfighterFC is offline Anabolic Member
    Terrible idea.....if you have no muscle base then almost all of your gains will disappear. Steroids arent a miracle drug.

mr. snakes is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Gambit
    I have just begun weightlifting very recently and am particularily skinny, I wanted to start roids now to help jumpstart my goals, good idea or bad?

Good idea. I was skinny too when i first started using roids.....

USfighterFC is offline Anabolic Member
    I dont know if your joking or not, but if your joking imply that you are.

mr. snakes is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by USfighterFC
    I dont know if your joking or not, but if your joking imply that you are.

Not joking....................

powerliftmike is offline ~Elite AR-Hall of Famer~
    alright, thanks
    Good attitude bro. I will just say its in your best interest to not use AAS without years of sound training. Otherwise, I think you will be very disappointed.

C_Bino is offline $BAM-7246~AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by mr. snakes
    Good idea. I was skinny too when i first started using roids.....
    Bad idea. This is the reason people lose muscle mass after cycle and will never reach their full potential. You gave him advice about starting when he is skinny, you must also realize that he said HE JUST BEGUN weightlifting. Why in the world would you say its a good idea for him to start when he probably hasnt even mastered his form yet. He needs to workout for AT LEAST 1 full year and I say 2-3 to get into a great routine that is building him muscle before he goes and starts juicing. It is not a good idea and I think that you have done the wrong thing by telling him its a good idea.

To Gambit, we all want to get big and stronf as fast as we can, but you have to let your body progress naturally before you start to introduce synthetic hormones, this way you learn what works for you, you learn how to grow and maximize your gains so when you do start juicing you will see optimal results. Hit up some of the other forums, you will find some great routines and diets that will help you a lot.

BlInDsIdE is offline "ARs Most Dangerous Member"
    Quote Originally Posted by T3/T4 GSR
    I have seen plenty of people do it and it will work. Just make sure you don't go right into it but you don't have to wait as long as these guys like to tell you. Only problem I see with people starting to soon is they become very dependent on the gear. Slow gains are never in their vocabulary so it basically leads to what I guess you can consider a gear addiction till they get sick of working out (they all eventually do).
    it won't work actually- if hes as skinney as he says then what the hell is gear going to do for him. he could gain weight naturally without gear and those who start juice quickly once they start to lift have no base or strong foundation. its like skipping training wheels and a bicycle all together and starting to ride on a street bike.....

needledik is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BlInDsIdE
    it won't work actually- if hes as skinney as he says then what the hell is gear going to do for him. he could gain weight naturally without gear and those who start juice quickly once they start to lift have no base or strong foundation. its like skipping training wheels and a bicycle all together and starting to ride on a street bike.....
    can you say crash n burn?

Gambit what are you'r stats just curious ?

moregunsthanroses is offline Associate Member
    This has been said a million times but if your diet and workout routine arent in check your not going to see very good results. what you do gain will be lost without pct, continueing diet and proper workout routine.

IBdmfkr is offline AR VET
    I don't even know how to respond to the guys telling him it's a good idea.
    There are soo many reasons why this isn't a good idea it's ridiculous.

These are just a few of the things that must be mastered before you should even consider anabolics:
    Form (as stated above)
    DIET - The hardest aspect of bodybuilding
    Training (what routine works best to stimilate "your" muscles to grow)
    Importance of Rest and Not overtraining (98% of beginners overtrain).

There are too many reason to list all of them, these are the ones that stick out to me.

Not to call you out Mr.Snakes but you're 6' 185, maybe you need to learn more about the above I mentioned. Not sure T3/T4's stats (found it 6' 165lbs) but I'd be curious to hear their responses to why this is such a great idea. Sorry I just like to note bad advice.
    Last edited by IBdmfkr; 03-25-2006 at 10:22 PM.
    -B D
    DO NOT ASK FOR A SOURCE, NONE SHALL BE GIVEN.
    -NO SOURCE CHECKS!-

[email protected]
    If asking cycle advice Post up Stats/previous cycle experience/goals!

If asking diet advice Post Stats/current diet/goals!

“Your desire to change must be greater than your desire to stay the same.”

I B D
    AR VET

LatinoPR is offline Anabolic Member
    First...welcome to the board,second ,thats why we are here,BAD IDEA...wait more time,keep training more dont stop,....how many calories are you taking a day...? are you taking any supplement,..roids should be youre last option....for now !

Thread Information