EXCELLENCE is offline Junior Member

first cycle ever

whats up everybody before i joined this site i had my heart set on doing a deca d-bol cycle and i learned that test is probably the way to go i said that a little unsure but hey im 6'2 206lbs 13% body fat and i train hard usually 6 days a week this will be my first cycle and pct i was wondering what kind of side effects would be expected? will my sex drive be gone till after my pct? is test as bad as deca in that aspect?as far as cyp is concerned how often will i have to do my injections.
    For this cycle it says to start nolva and liquidex from day one. after the 12 weeks i would still need to do the pct 18 days from the last injection with the nolva, liquidex and clomid again? any help would be great thank you its all first time questions tryin to take in as much info as i can im just really trying to get all the info i can get before i put any kind of AS in my body

Cycle 2:
    1 – 10 Cyp 400mg/wk
    1 – 12 Nolvadex 10mg ED
    1 – 12 L-dex .25mg ED

Start PCT 18 days after last Cyp injection
    Day 1 300mg Clomid / 20mg Nolva / .25mg L-dex
    Day 2 - 30 100mg Clomid / 20mg Nolva / .25mg L-dex
    Day 31 - 37 20mg Nolva / .25mg L-dex

abstrack is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Side effects depend on the individual.
    how gear will effect you sex drive is different from one person to the other
    neither test or deca are bad. You're talking about two different compounds. Test would not be bad. All it is.....synthetik test that your natural body produces.
    cyp injections will be twice per week
    pct is required 18 days after your last injection of cyp. I would run either the nolva or the clomid, but not both. Keep the liquidex though.
    abstrack@protonmail.com

NEW_IN_THE_GAME is offline Associate Member
    I hear taking nolva and dex together render one or the other less effective.

the reason i am usind ldex .25mg a day for whole cycle when i do my first in oct.

my pct is a lil different.

i will run 500mg test e, for 10 weeks

i am 6'5 245, 9-10% bf

6 weeks pct
    1-2:60mg nolva a day, 100mg clomid
    3-4:40mg nolva a day, 50mg clomid
    5-6:20mg nolva a day

i will also be doing 300mg clomid first day, and 150 on the second.

C_Bino is offline $BAM-7246~AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by EXCELLENCE
    whats up everybody before i joined this site i had my heart set on doing a deca d-bol cycle and i learned that test is probably the way to go i said that a little unsure but hey im 6'2 206lbs 13% body fat and i train hard usually 6 days a week this will be my first cycle and pct i was wondering what kind of side effects would be expected? will my sex drive be gone till after my pct? is test as bad as deca in that aspect?as far as cyp is concerned how often will i have to do my injections.

Your sex drive will be greater than ever on test. You whouls Inject Cyp twice per week (3.5 days apart)

For this cycle it says to start nolva and liquidex from day one. after the 12 weeks i would still need to do the pct 18 days from the last injection with the nolva, liquidex and clomid again? any help would be great thank you its all first time questions tryin to take in as much info as i can im just really trying to get all the info i can get before i put any kind of AS in my body

You can/should continue to run nolva or A-dex not just to week 12 (which is 14 days after last injection) but right up until and throughout PCT

Cycle 2:
    1 – 10 Cyp 400mg/wk Good, can go to 500mg if you want
    1 – 12 Nolvadex 10mg ED
    1 – 12 L-dex .25mg ED I think stick to Nolva or L-dex, I have never seen a need to run an AI and SERM at the same time

Start PCT 18 days after last Cyp injection
    Day 1 300mg Clomid / 20mg Nolva / .25mg L-dex
    Day 2 - 30 100mg Clomid / 20mg Nolva / .25mg L-dex You can taper down the clomid to 50mg ED after the first two weeks of use
    Day 31 - 37 20mg Nolva / .25mg L-dex
    I am glad you took the time to research, it sounds like you put some sincere effort into it and that is good to see. My main stance on this is to run a-dex throughout the cycle and up until the day before PCT and then begin with the nolva and drop the a-dex.

NEW_IN_THE_GAME is offline Associate Member
    why not mix clomid and nolva? I have heard this is a very effective method.

EXCELLENCE is offline Junior Member
    C Bino awesome reply appreciate your breakdown amazing i feel very comfortable to satart my first cycle thanks for your help!

C_Bino is offline $BAM-7246~AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by EXCELLENCE
    C Bino awesome reply appreciate your breakdown amazing i feel very comfortable to satart my first cycle thanks for your help!
    Not a problem man, thats why they pay me the big bucks...LOL j/k. Good luck on the cycle man.

LatinoPR is offline Anabolic Member
    Go for it...! let us know how is working for you...!

Thread Information