musulhed is offline Junior Member

1st cycle need advice thanks

i want to take d-bol for 4 weeks at 30ml and test cy for 12 weeks at 500. now i am supposed to take clomid 18 days after. and nolvadex 2 weeks before i start. correct me if i am wrong. also i would want to take 25 or 20 ml of dbol but i was told it takes 15ml to become active. i also read it should be taken twice a day. if this is the case thats why i figured 30ml a day would be great for me. i am 25, 220 and probabbly 13-14 percent body fat. i have worked out since i was 16.

Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls
    Bro for your first cycle you dont need the dbol at all. Just stick with the Test C. Nolvadex and Clomid for PCT are both started at the same time.

hosam4ever is offline Anabolic Member
    if ur very prone 2 gyno u can start nolva 2 weeks b4 ur cycle but imho no need 2 do this & just do test only for ur 1st cycle

this is pasted from a post of muddog. question why did he post 400 of cy and 500 of enan. he also states to take nolvadex during cycle. is this to avoid things like male pattern baldness, exess water weight and bitch tits

Below is the PCT protocol I use for most cycles. You could add 4 grams of Tribulus into PCT. There are plenty of studies that show the use of Tribulus will help increase LH levels. This is why it’s a good idea to use during the cycle as well.

Day 1 300mg Clomid / 20mg Nolva / .25mg L-dex
    Day 2 - 30 100mg Clomid / 20mg Nolva / .25mg L-dex
    Day 31 - 37 20mg Nolva / .25mg L-dex

Cycle 1:
    1 – 10 Enan 500mg/wk
    1 – 12 Nolvadex 10mg ED
    1 – 12 L-dex .25mg ED

Start PCT 2 weeks after last Enan injection

Cycle 2:
    1 – 10 Cyp 400mg/wk
    1 – 12 Nolvadex 10mg ED
    1 – 12 L-dex .25mg ED

Start PCT 18 days after last Cyp injection

also when i click on nolva it goes to tamox. i could just purchase it on this website. how many bottles do i need. maybe i wont take nolva during but just in case of the tities i will. nolva u ingest and clomid u shoot?
    is l-dex Dutasteride? i have read anti estrogens can lower the mass gains. does Dutasteride do the same
    Last edited by musulhed; 03-25-2006 at 11:50 AM.

bump to the top

Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls
    Muddog is listing two SEPERATE cycles, they are not done at the same time, you do one OR the other. He takes Nolvadex during the cycle to avoid any sides. Some do, some dont it depends on if you are gyno prone or not. It does not stop MPB. Your PCT looks OK as well. Tamox is the same as Nolva. You take both Nolva and Clomid orally, you do NOT shoot them. Anti Estrogens MAY lower mass gains but there is no real proof of that. I woiuld rather have less mass that tits thats for sure !!!

how many bottles would u recomend. 2 of tamox and 1 of clomid

Thread Information