STB
    STB is offline Junior Member

A question about cycle length...

Brothers ~

I have a summer lean mass cycle planned, and I am still trying to hash out the length.

I have done 12 weeks of Dbol /test E and 8 weeks of Dbol/Sust/winny in the past 18 months. PCT was basic - Clomid/Nolva/Trib/ZMA. Never has issues and retained about 75% of gains each time.

My plan is for 14 weeks. Test E 500mg / EQ 400mg and Tbol 40mg/day to kick and finish.

What is the difference in running 14-16 weeks as opposed to 12 in terms of shut down, sides, and PCT? I realize it is only an few extra weeks, but this will be my 1st time running two injectibles, and want to be sure that I do it properly.

Thanks,

Bluesman

1buffsob is offline Mr.Modesty
    You have to realize that running a long estered cycle for 14 weeks will actually shut you down for 16 (from the first week up until PCT 2 weeks after last shot). Some people come back quicker than others. I would use HCG as a precaution.

I will be using this as my PCT for my 16 week cycle.
    http://www.meso-rx.com/articles/anth...le-therapy.htm

Best of luck,

1buffsob

STB
    STB is offline Junior Member
    Good link...as far as the use of HCG , there seem to be a lot of contradictory info out there. Some use in the middle, some at the end, some even for PCT.

I would prefer the safest (read minimalist) use of HCG. Perhaps 500iu's 3x a week for two weeks around week 12-14?

Bluesman

lzicc is offline Senior Member
    On longer cycles I run hcg halfway through and at the end.

Thread Information