method is offline Junior Member

Lowering natural test level..

Q- How can you lower your natural test level with out using test before you go to a doctors office for a set of labs so he can then see if HRT is a desirable opiton and thus prescribe some AS for the patient, ME My doc wantes me to come in to talk to him about a possible HRT option and I want to make my levels as good as possible that will show him I need some AR. Any help would be greatly appreciated quys.

IBdmfkr is offline AR VET
    It won't do much good because the dosages he will give you will only replace your natural levels, it won't be like your on cycle or anything. Waste of money IMO. Get them checked how they stand now, you might be suprised and they could be low.
    -B D
    DO NOT ASK FOR A SOURCE, NONE SHALL BE GIVEN.
    -NO SOURCE CHECKS!-

[email protected]
    If asking cycle advice Post up Stats/previous cycle experience/goals!

If asking diet advice Post Stats/current diet/goals!

“Your desire to change must be greater than your desire to stay the same.”

I B D
    AR VET

suckysucky is offline Associate Member
    Dont have an answer for ya. But can you keep me posted on how it goes?

edited after realizing I typed while under the influence
    Last edited by method; 03-28-2006 at 08:52 PM.

Rookie1974 is offline Associate Member
    dont know about lowering it but you would be lucky to get 100mg/wk, not nearly enough. Unless of course you build up a supply. Im sure you would'nt mislead the good old doc like that???

suckysucky is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by method
    Yeah I wil totally post the doc info up, I am pre cycle now. Ben sick for a while with a parasite I got in thailand so I am starting all over from scratch. Lost 100 % of my gains and have a long road ahead. My man is awol and no old buddies are around so I figured I would try to do the doc thing. At least to get my bod primed for some serrious bombardment. I lost and went down to 168-170 lbs at 6'3" I was seriously sick man. Now I am at the bottom of a very long and hard road back up on my road to perfection, or atleast the road to attain perfection. I might even deal with china for raw.
    I hear ya, I friggen hate setbacks. Your first couple of months your going to see the most gains and you are going to get your base back. If you do find gear I wouldnt rush in to it before you get alot of your strength back, cause you'll see the most results in the first couple months of working out naturally(jsut a suggestion)

IBdmfkr is offline AR VET
    Sorry to hear bout your sickness, but you should have plenty of muscle memory to work with and be able to get close to what you were before with proper diet/training/rest. Be safe.
    -B D
    DO NOT ASK FOR A SOURCE, NONE SHALL BE GIVEN.
    -NO SOURCE CHECKS!-

[email protected]
    If asking cycle advice Post up Stats/previous cycle experience/goals!

If asking diet advice Post Stats/current diet/goals!

“Your desire to change must be greater than your desire to stay the same.”

I B D
    AR VET

Thats what I waas thinkimng but to go from being 6'3 205lbs with no body fat, maybe 8%. My body mad the soloflex commerciak guy look like he was wasting away. I am at ground zero, starting all over and I am alone in a new city with no heads ariund that I know so I am let up to my own devices? But any clue how I can crash my nat test level b$ my blood test this week wir=th my dpc

sorry guys... late last night a was fed a xanax, under the apprecion it was aleve. I had a suck headache, and now I wake up feeling silly. Sorry to anyone I might have neen mouthy too.

p.s. but you really probably deserved it

But how can I make me test level crash before a lab test with my doc?

Pooks is offline Anabolic Member
    Dont sleep the night before, and dont eat or drink water, i heard works

clb1 is offline New Member

lowering t-levels

check on testosterone .net there was an article a while back called your dr your dealer. It dealt with how to tinker with your test levels before getting bloodwork done. don know how much of it is accurate but it was interesting

Aweet, thank you. Last night was a long one with me.. I have an as friend log on and embarrase me in here. So I want to apolgize with all my heart to anyone that something bad was written abour. PLease accept my apology. You guys are so far the raddest and help a brother out with a problem if you can. I was an ass last night and so was a "aquaintance" of mine. Everyone have a great day

stupidhippo is offline Anabolic Member
    I think what u r trying to achieve is pointless.. Why start HRT doses which will only pretty much replace your own.. To get ur test down... do deca for a while.. I think they wouldnt test for it. But again : that is just plain stupid.. You should train natty for a while anyway..

Milky87 is offline Member
    You do realise that he will only provide enough test to get you back to 'normal' right? Aslong as that is being administered, your natural production will cease.

A MUCH smarter idea would be to get your doc to treat you with arimidex (an AI). I scholar.google'd for 'arimidex' and 'testosterone ' and found a study that was done on elderly men with natural levels of ~360ng/dl. By the end of the study, they were up to ~520ng/dl; giving them the libido of a 25year-old.

A similar study was done on young males (16 - 22) and they experienced a 56 - 58% increase in test. production

Acadian is offline New Member
    You need to score REAL low on your lab to get a script (usually under 286). This is almost impossible to do unless a) you are genuinely hormone deficient or b) you're beginning to crash after a cycle of AAS. I couldn't get a script at first when I scored at 343, which is so low that you feel tired and depressed alot. If you can get a script, do it, it's good insurance if you lose a source, but don't look at it by itself as a way to get you big. But it's cool to squirrel them away just in case.

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    But how can I make me test level crash before a lab test with my doc?
    Take a Progestin. One single 100mg shot of Deca will completely shutdown natural testosterone production, before returning to basline in 2-3 weeks.

Hard Head is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Swifto
    Take a Progestin. One single 100mg shot of Deca will completely shutdown natural testosterone production, before returning to basline in 2-3 weeks.

Ugh, but I guess you gotta do what you gotta do. Swifto, how long after the Deca shot will your levels be at their lowest?

My test level is 288, I have my labs in front of me. Any info on how I should go about this... now that I know my levels?

Hard Head is offline Member
    My test level is 288, I have my labs in front of me. Any info on how I should go about this... now that I know my levels?
    Endocrinologist or Urologist.

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    Quote Originally Posted by Hard Head
    Ugh, but I guess you gotta do what you gotta do. Swifto, how long after the Deca shot will your levels be at their lowest?
    Good question. I'd say pretty quickly. Possibly a few days, week....Not sure.

Ufa
    Ufa is offline Anabolic Member
    288 is low side of range range + 300 to 900 and some to 1200. Your Doc
    can legally get you to top of range. You just have to get a lot of blood work
    done several times.

stupidhippo is offline Anabolic Member
    im not sure about the timeline.. IMO it takes some time for the shot of deca to take effect.. I would guess that it would be weeks more likely than days..

Milky87 is offline Member
    100mg NPP should shut you down within a week

Thread Information