Thread: Test Cough

Iceman69 is offline Associate Member

Test Cough

Week 5 of Test E 500mg/week

Last week my throat was getting scratchy, now I have a decent cough going, and yacking up green flem every so often. Lot of extra mucus being produced and a slightly stuffed up runny nose at times.

Got a doc appt tomorrow to get some anti bio's as I don't want this shit dragging out for a month while I'm trying to grow.

This sound pretty typical of steroid cough?

Thanks

lifthard2005 is offline Associate Member
    i never heard of test cough....there is tren cough, but that is when you hit a vein bro.

the mucus could be from an infection from hitting a vein, but i am not sure, hopefully someone else can add to this or correct me.

ascendant is offline Senior Member
    you're most likely just getting sick. i'd avoid anti-biotics if i were you though. they can kill off the gear along with the virus. read this a few times from a few sources.

gear can reduce your bodies immunity system, so getting sick while on gear (particularly during the cold/flu season) can become quite a problem. one of the many reasons i'm glad i left ny to come here to fl.

best things you can take are zinc and vitamin c lozenges along with airborne. they're best taken right at the first sign of getting sick, but i tell you this stuff works. my wifes a teacher, so she's around sick kids all the time. but, ever since we started taking that combo at the first sign of a cold, by the next day you're perfectly fine. haven't been sick now in almost 2 years.

Thread Information