A&FGuy is offline Associate Member

Can clomid effect your sex drive?

Previously taking clomid for PCT, it was hard to get it up while on clomid and up to 3 weeks after i was done. Was this directly related to the clomid, and if so what else could i take besides clomid to get the smae effect with out the loss?

i'm taking clomid right now and i had sex 3x today!

viperbin is offline Associate Member
    if u were takin deca u might have deca dick, wat was yer cycle like?

there it is, i was on deca with for that cycle thanks man.

did you take test with that cycle?

viperbin is offline Associate Member
    wat else were u taking tho... its not like just cuz u ran deca thats why, were u taking test

cuz if you did u should b fine! my cycle was test e deca and superdrol

i took Test E also with that cycle, i ended the Deca and Test at the same time.

thats ur prob! u should of ran the test 1-2 weeks longer than deca . IMO its the deca not the clomid.

Defconx3 is offline Member
    Reading your original post, I was not able to tell if you are saying that it is still hard to get it up, or if you are simply asking why it was hard to get it up while you were taking clomid. Are you still having problems?

If you are, then it is simply because you are not recovered yet. In that case you would want to do another 21 day run with clomid/nolvadex .

Also, did you wait for the steroids to clear before you began your PCT?

This was a previous thing, not current.

Defconx3 is offline Member
    I know that clomid does cause some rowdy-assed cumshots though, lol.

ascendant is offline Senior Member
    if anything, clomid should boost your sex drive, not kill it. clomid not only works as an anti-estrogen like nolva (though not as effective), but it's also a test booster. that's why it's great as a pct, cause it helps boost your own test levels back up after a cycle while it blocks the estrogen.

the deca most likely was the problem, but clomid is a relatively weak test booster compared to hcg . if you continue to have this kind of problem even when not using deca, i'd try a shot or two of hcg near the end of my pct if i was you.

Quote Originally Posted by Defconx3

jkdpress10 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Defconx3

Thanks for the help guys!

fhorst is offline Associate Member
    All anti-estrogen "kill" your sexdrive.

Just start popping some Nolva, letro or Clomid while you are not on a cycle.
    Your sex need starts to be like an average woman

that said, and your natural test levels gone, Yes you might have some issues for a few weeks.
    HCG is a good place to start, as that helps recover.

It also depends on what you where running, some things shut you down more then others.

BUT : All anti-estrogen "kill" your sexdrive. And decrease (about 5%) the effectivity of the steroids . Pro's : reduces water bloat, reduces Gyno, helps with your aggression levels.

AnthonyM is offline Associate Member
    we'll does it boost or lower your sex drive? What's the truth cause that's 2 diff opinions'

Anabolios is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by fhorst
    All anti-estrogen "kill" your sexdrive.

Just start popping some Nolva, letro or Clomid while you are not on a cycle.
    Your sex need starts to be like an average woman

that said, and your natural test levels gone, Yes you might have some issues for a few weeks.
    HCG is a good place to start, as that helps recover.

It also depends on what you where running, some things shut you down more then others.

BUT : All anti-estrogen "kill" your sexdrive. And decrease (about 5%) the effectivity of the steroids. Pro's : reduces water bloat, reduces Gyno, helps with your aggression levels.
    hmm this is just wrong information...what about proviron ..an AI that has an extremely positive effect on sex drive clomid releases LH which stimulates natty test production during pct... clomid/nolva should have a positive effect on sexdrive so please tell me how you conclude that "ALL ANTI E's WILL KILL YOUR SEX DRIVE"

thanks

fhorst is offline Associate Member
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread.php?t=199821
    Unfortunately, Nolvadex isn’t perfect. Anecdotally, it has been linked to reduced gains in some bodybuilders. This isn’t due, as previously thought, to its reducing estrogen levels (which it doesn’t), but rather to it’s ability to possibly reduce IGF (Insulin -like-Growth-Factor) levels, which are important for muscle growth.

http://forums.steroid.com/showthread.php?t=199826
    Letrozole 's effects on serum lipids (cholesterol, both HDL and LDL) are, in the words of one researcher: "inconsistent. " Clearly, however, you’ll eventually suffer an impaired lipid profile and immune system if you keep your estrogen levels too low for too long. Your sex drive will also probably suffer from extraordinarily low levels of estrogen present.

http://forums.steroid.com/showthread.php?t=199849
    I used to run Clomid for about 3 weeks post cycle, at 100-150mgs. Any more than that, and I experience emotional side effects (no, really…) due to the excess amount of circulating estrogen I have in my body. All of that extra estrogen tends to make me moody, and it gets hard to squeeze workouts and cardio in-between reruns of “Sex & the City” (ok, I’m exaggerating).

ascendant is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by fhorst
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread.php?t=199821
    Unfortunately, Nolvadex isn’t perfect. Anecdotally, it has been linked to reduced gains in some bodybuilders. This isn’t due, as previously thought, to its reducing estrogen levels (which it doesn’t), but rather to it’s ability to possibly reduce IGF (Insulin -like-Growth-Factor) levels, which are important for muscle growth.

http://forums.steroid.com/showthread.php?t=199826
    Letrozole 's effects on serum lipids (cholesterol, both HDL and LDL) are, in the words of one researcher: "inconsistent. " Clearly, however, you’ll eventually suffer an impaired lipid profile and immune system if you keep your estrogen levels too low for too long. Your sex drive will also probably suffer from extraordinarily low levels of estrogen present.

http://forums.steroid.com/showthread.php?t=199849
    I used to run Clomid for about 3 weeks post cycle, at 100-150mgs. Any more than that, and I experience emotional side effects (no, really…) due to the excess amount of circulating estrogen I have in my body. All of that extra estrogen tends to make me moody, and it gets hard to squeeze workouts and cardio in-between reruns of “Sex & the City” (ok, I’m exaggerating).
    great post. love the "sex & the city" remark. made me wet my pants laughing a little.

on a serious note though, anti-e's have never really affected my sex drive negatively. clomid does improve it, but i'm assuming that's because of it's test boosting properties.

**remember though, this stuff affects everyone differently. if you consistently get the same results from something, that's simply how it affects you. always write down and keep track of how you felt while on certain things and you'll learn.**

Thread Information