crooklyn is offline Junior Member

TestE/ Prop cycle(if u have to run 2gether)

i search before posting but couldnt find a proper thread that if you have to run a testE & Prop cycle together.how it should be done.
    the protocol shouldbe something like this:
    wk1-10 testE@500mg/wk
    then wk 8-12 TestProp@75mg Ed or 130mg EOD ?
    and PCT 3 days after last shot of PROP?
    im just curious about this as there are threads about TestE/Prop but wit some other products as well.
    so if i get any kinda fedback that will be great as it miht help in futue.
    thnx guys.

C_Bino is offline $BAM-7246~AR-Hall of Famer
    You can run them together no problem. You should either run the prop at the beginning as a kickstart or at the end like you said to finish off before PCT. So it would look like one of these 2:
    Test E 1-12 500mg EW
    Test P 1-5 100mg ED
    Start PCT 14 days after last Test E shot
    Test E 1-12 500mg EW
    Test P 9-13.5 100mg ED
    Start PCT 14 days after last Test E shot (3 days after last Test P shot)

Keep in mind I just put those values in for convenience, those dont have to be your doses of course. And I put 5 weeks, but you could get away with 4 or 6. I just used the middle number is all.

By the way, shoot Prop ED not EOD.

lucabratzi is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by C_Bino
    You can run them together no problem. You should either run the prop at the beginning as a kickstart or at the end like you said to finish off before PCT. So it would look like one of these 2:
    Test E 1-12 500mg EW
    Test P 1-5 100mg ED
    Start PCT 14 days after last Test E shot
    Test E 1-12 500mg EW
    Test P 9-13.5 100mg ED
    Start PCT 14 days after last Test E shot (3 days after last Test P shot)

Keep in mind I just put those values in for convenience, those dont have to be your doses of course. And I put 5 weeks, but you could get away with 4 or 6. I just used the middle number is all.

By the way, shoot Prop ED not EOD.
    perfectly put..i wish i did 100ed would have done me better...but c-bino dont u think that if he does 700mg/wk of prop he should do 700mg/wk test. e..

Quote Originally Posted by lucabratzi
    perfectly put..i wish i did 100ed would have done me better...but c-bino dont u think that if he does 700mg/wk of prop he should do 700mg/wk test. e..
    I dont think the doses on each have to be the same. I mean as you know test is test, just different esters. So still with 500 and 700 he will have 1200mg Test flowing through his body. And with all that Im sure its enough, He will be hornier than a Cocker Spaniel. LOL.

So ya in reality he could pretty much make the concentrations whatever he wants. He could make them Prop 500 and Enth 500 or 700, 500 or whatever. Just as long as he keeps the Enth even after he stops the prop, like he wont wanna run Enth @ 700mg EW while on prop and then drop it to 500mg EW when he stops the prop. Pretty much just picture prop being d-bol here. It doesnt effect his Enth at all.

As Luca point out that Bino u suggest 700/wk of Prop so the testE should be 700mg/wk too? or 500mg?wk is fine as its a long ester as comapre to prop(short ester).
    so i guess it doesnt matter if u follow 1 or the other u posted.

my bad u poste before me and i guess that pretty much answer what i was asking. i forget t ask though as 1 is short ester and other is long although both Test, is it alrite to mix them together or should they be shot separate ?

You can mix anything you want together. And like i said in the first post man when I said 500mg Enth and 700 Prop i was just using arbitray values. You dont have to use those same doses man.

Thread Information