Thread: anti-acne cycle

tvd220 is offline Member

Question anti-acne cycle

ok, i have been researching my next cycle coming up and as some of you might know, i am trying to put a cycle together with the least amount of acne sides.

stats: 173lb
    5-8

So far its looking like this:

Test C 200mg per week
    Andriol 14 caps ED
    TBOL 50mg ED
    Deca 200 per week
    (and some dht blocker)
    pct nolve 40 30 and 20

any advise or opinions please

tvd220 is offline Member
    also, by the time i start this cycle, i will be on month 3 of my accutane treatment, which is 80mg per day.

viperbin is offline Associate Member
    man i used to always get acne n shit... now that im juiced i have ZERO ACNE. some people react different. u never know till u try... wat im saying is dont pussy out and run low doses cuz ur scared of acne... theres 101 ways to get rid of it, i find tanning works super good... also proactive some of my gym buds use.

GO BIG OR GO HOME

viperbin is offline Associate Member
    tvd220 check ur messages man

Liftnainez is offline Banned
    you are using test so acne is a possibilty bro..

sinjun2 is offline New Member
    oil in oil out---------- retin A works for me

magic32 is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Said it before and I'll say it again. Gear induced acne is not a real concern, it's very easily remedied, you just have to be in the know.

NIZORAL BABBBBY!!!

This solution is complements of Hooker, source:
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...ighlight=bacne
    (this link has gone inactive so below are the contents)

Forget the acne soaps. Wash your back with Nizoral Shampoo (no, really). This is really weird, but that shampoo (the chemical in it is Ketoconazole) is a topical anti-androgen but it's effects are limited to the skin/scalp unless you take the pill form (or drink the shampoo). The results indicate that oral intake of itraconazole will result in therapeutic levels in the skin and these levels vary, depending on the region of skin tested. There are at least three routes of delivery of oral ketoconazole to the skin:

1. Passive uptake by keratinocytes in the basal layer

2. Excretion through the sweat glands

3. (The important one) A massive excretion through the sebaceous glands

Sebum levels compared with the plasma levels are very high, even with oral ingestion, which prompted researchers to simply create a shampoo from the base chemical, to prevent androgenic alopecia (balding). There is almost no effective plasma level to cause an anti-androgenic effect in your body when you topically apply it.

I figured out that it would prevent acne, when I had some acne on my forehead during my first cycle (8 years ago when I was 19y.o.). I had been using Nizoral to prevent hairloss...anyway, you always get some shampoo on the top of your forehead when you wash your hair, and I noticed only that area was free of acne...sooo... long story short, I started using it as a topical acne treatment and my steroid -induced acne cleared right up. I guess that was my first real theory having anything to do with anabolics or whatever. Then a few years ago, I actually looked for validation on my theory, and found it...this study examines the pill form, but the shampoo is the same active ingredient, and won't have a noticable systemic effect, but rather will have a localized one wherever you apply it (to your bacne in this case).

Int J Tissue React. 1988;10(2):111-3.

The effect of ketoconazole on sebum secretion in patients suffering from acne and seborrhoea.

De Pedrini P, Rapisarda R, Spano G.

Clinica Medica Generale e Terapia Medica Institute, La Sapienza, University of Rome, Italy.

Ketoconazole, an imidazolic antimycotic derivative, has proved to have an antiandrogenous effect, which may be observed to inhibit the adrenal and gonadal steroid synthesis. The authors wished to verify this effect of the drug in men and women suffering from acne and seborrhoea, conditions believed to indicate a heightened androgenous effect in the sebaceous gland. They aimed to do this by studying the cutaneous sebum, which is considered a reliable indirect indicator of androgenous activity. They found a statistically significant decrease in the rate of sebum production in all patients administered with a single daily oral dose of ketoconazole (200 mg). Moreover no untoward side-effects were reported. The anti-androgenous property of ketoconazole would therefore suggest that the drug could be proposed as a useful alternative in the treatment of acne and seborrhoea.

PMID: 2972661 [PubMed - indexed for MEDLINE]

M.

AnthonyM is offline Associate Member
    Is It ok that he is runnin shit after accutane treatmeant. Isnt accutane Liver harsh?

tvd220 is offline Member
    that is why I'm doing the andriol - through my research its the only test with low acne sides. then I'm putting in a small amount if test c just to keep some traditional inj test in me but too much to caus crazy skin sides
    bump for more info

tvd220 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by viperbin
    man i used to always get acne n shit... now that im juiced i have ZERO ACNE. some people react different. u never know till u try... wat im saying is dont pussy out and run low doses cuz ur scared of acne... theres 101 ways to get rid of it, i find tanning works super good... also proactive some of my gym buds use.

GO BIG OR GO HOME
    Yea, i already tried everything. Im on accutane right now, and i dont want to trigger the acne back. I rather stay safe with a lower dose them have a higher dose and not even want to take my shirt off. And plus, Im taking advantage of my time off to construct a nice cycle. What do you think about it? ?I think ill see good gains from it.

PS I normally only run 400mg of test per week in a cycle, never more.

tvd220 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by AnthonyM
    Is It ok that he is runnin shit after accutane treatmeant. Isnt accutane Liver harsh?
    The orals that im doing in this cycle, andriol and tboll are very gentle on the liver, and thats another reason why i picked them. I also get blood work done twice a month to make sure everything is ok.

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    Quote Originally Posted by magic32
    Said it before and I'll say it again. Gear induced acne is not a real concern, it's very easily remedied, you just have to be in the know.

NIZORAL BABBBBY!!!

This solution is complements of Hooker, source:
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...ighlight=bacne
    (this link has gone inactive so below are the contents)

Forget the acne soaps. Wash your back with Nizoral Shampoo (no, really). This is really weird, but that shampoo (the chemical in it is Ketoconazole) is a topical anti-androgen but it's effects are limited to the skin/scalp unless you take the pill form (or drink the shampoo). The results indicate that oral intake of itraconazole will result in therapeutic levels in the skin and these levels vary, depending on the region of skin tested. There are at least three routes of delivery of oral ketoconazole to the skin:

1. Passive uptake by keratinocytes in the basal layer

2. Excretion through the sweat glands

3. (The important one) A massive excretion through the sebaceous glands

Sebum levels compared with the plasma levels are very high, even with oral ingestion, which prompted researchers to simply create a shampoo from the base chemical, to prevent androgenic alopecia (balding). There is almost no effective plasma level to cause an anti-androgenic effect in your body when you topically apply it.

I figured out that it would prevent acne, when I had some acne on my forehead during my first cycle (8 years ago when I was 19y.o.). I had been using Nizoral to prevent hairloss...anyway, you always get some shampoo on the top of your forehead when you wash your hair, and I noticed only that area was free of acne...sooo... long story short, I started using it as a topical acne treatment and my steroid -induced acne cleared right up. I guess that was my first real theory having anything to do with anabolics or whatever. Then a few years ago, I actually looked for validation on my theory, and found it...this study examines the pill form, but the shampoo is the same active ingredient, and won't have a noticable systemic effect, but rather will have a localized one wherever you apply it (to your bacne in this case).

Int J Tissue React. 1988;10(2):111-3.

The effect of ketoconazole on sebum secretion in patients suffering from acne and seborrhoea.

De Pedrini P, Rapisarda R, Spano G.

Clinica Medica Generale e Terapia Medica Institute, La Sapienza, University of Rome, Italy.

Ketoconazole, an imidazolic antimycotic derivative, has proved to have an antiandrogenous effect, which may be observed to inhibit the adrenal and gonadal steroid synthesis. The authors wished to verify this effect of the drug in men and women suffering from acne and seborrhoea, conditions believed to indicate a heightened androgenous effect in the sebaceous gland. They aimed to do this by studying the cutaneous sebum, which is considered a reliable indirect indicator of androgenous activity. They found a statistically significant decrease in the rate of sebum production in all patients administered with a single daily oral dose of ketoconazole (200 mg). Moreover no untoward side-effects were reported. The anti-androgenous property of ketoconazole would therefore suggest that the drug could be proposed as a useful alternative in the treatment of acne and seborrhoea.

PMID: 2972661 [PubMed - indexed for MEDLINE]

M.
    Got to disagree.

Many have had success with Nizoral shampoo, others havent. I'm one that hasnt. I've used it for 4-5 weeks now and there has been no real improvement. I've also seen many report, on here, it hasnt been a success. So no.....Its not "easily remedied" at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Swifto
    Got to disagree.

Many have had success with Nizoral shampoo, others havent. I'm one that hasnt. I've used it for 4-5 weeks now and there has been no real improvement. I've also seen many report, on here, it hasnt been a success. So no.....Its not "easily remedied" at all.
    Permit me to qualify...easy for "most" as it quite effectively cleanses and medicates the skin against oil build up.
    Admittedly, I too have heard some dissention, much of which was cleared up with the prescribed 2% (as mentioned above). Have you tried it as well?

M.

Permit me to qualify...easy for "most" as it quite effectively cleanses and medicates the skin against oil build up.
    Admittedly, I too have heard some dissention, much of which was cleared up with the prescribed 2% (as mentioned above). Have you tried it as well?

M.
    Thats the one I'm using now. My skin is a little drier, but I put that down to sunbeds. I'll be seeing a dermotologist soon though. Hopefully get my hands on Accutane.

restless1 is offline Associate Member
    im very acne prone....i use a sunbed once every 2-3 days. retin A and shower with basic acne soap. it doesnt prevent all acne but definitely makes a big difference. i run test e. at 250mg every 3rd day and tren a. at 150mg eod

Sorry to hear that, for "many" it works like magic (a little pun intended). I assume your cycle is Test based? Nizoral's specific combination of chemicals seem to target the type of excess oil that is largely Test induced, unlike similar medicated shampoos...Denorex, Selsun Blue, etc.
    As Sinjun2 so eloquently put it:
    oil in oil out---------- retin A works for me
    Best wishes on your Accutane endeavor.

M.

Sorry to hear that, for "many" it works like magic (a little pun intended). I assume your cycle is Test based? Nizoral's specific combination of chemicals seem to target the type of excess oil that is largely Test induced, unlike similar medicated shampoos...Denorex, Selsun Blue, etc.
    As Sinjun2 so eloquently put it:
    Best wishes on your Accutane endeavor.

M.
    Lets hope it works.

tvd220 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Swifto
    Got to disagree.

Yea I think acne is one of the hardest sides to battle. Its all depends on the person. I will try this shampoo, to add to my defence.
    Definally go out and try accutane, Im on it now and it works very good. My face is very clear, and my back is taking a little more time, but showing improvements.
    It also stops me from being so oily, so I dont always have that shine.

tvd220 is offline Member
    so, I know we got side tracked, but does everybody agree with my cycle, or any advise?
    I really want to try this Andriol that I have been seeing posted here lately, and it is said to have low acne sides.
    Im throwing in a inj test at low doses just to add some extra test into my system. I know it sounds weird, but I think it might compliment each other while keeping the sides down.

tvd220 is offline Member
    also, what it the longest i can run tbol in my cycle? It seems gentle, so i thought i could run it longer...

tvd220 is offline Member
    bump!

fhorst is offline Associate Member
    You can run tbol as long as you like, but your liver will start h8ting you after 6 weeks Also, after 6 to 8 weeks, the effects will be getting lower.

and for me, I liked Andriol , but I took 14 caps a day before I had the results i was looking for.

If you are affraid of acne, (like I am) use some anti-biotics. Acne is a bacterial infection, and with antibiotics, it stops that infection.
    Sure, you still need to clean with alcohol e.g., but that's standard.

The Antibiotics I use is Doxycycline 100mg. It's dirt cheap, and good enough for acne.

Since I start taking them, my acne subsided (alot!). Only 2 or 3 left

SVTMuscle* is offline Banned
    I dont know much about acne prevention stacks, but i do know how to prevent acne.
    I'm so prone to it that i cant even use creatine without breaking out a bit. so here is what i use which works welll for me
    • Nizoral on face once a day
    • Clerasil (2x/day)
    • Plexion face wipes immediatly after workout
    • Aveno Clear Complexion moisturizer throughout the day after you wash your face
    • Retin A Micro before bedtime and after that dries up a bit put a layer of Clearasil Ultra on your face
    • and alot of tanning.

man thats alot of effort i never realized it haha

nickd10 is offline Junior Member
    This is what works for me:

10G Vitamin B5 per day
    and
    Nizoral shampoo

After the acne has gone away use the B5 at 2G per day for maintenience

nyyanks201 is offline Junior Member
    i took 75mg minocycline daily with my cycle and especially during pct...worked fine with me. also, you may want to use a topical antibiotic such as clindamycin.

tvd220 is offline Member
    well as i said, i am on accutane already, so can i use Doxycycline while on accutane? I really hoping that the accutane does the job; but i just want to adjust my cycle acordingly so I dont trigger the acne back, and then have to do accutane aggain and aggain.

tvd220 is offline Member

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by fhorst
    You can run tbol as long as you like, but your liver will start h8ting you after 6 weeks Also, after 6 to 8 weeks, the effects will be getting lower.

and for me, I liked Andriol , but I took 14 caps a day before I had the results i was looking for.

If you are affraid of acne, (like I am) use some anti-biotics. Acne is a bacterial infection, and with antibiotics, it stops that infection.
    Sure, you still need to clean with alcohol e.g., but that's standard.

The Antibiotics I use is Doxycycline 100mg. It's dirt cheap, and good enough for acne.

Since I start taking them, my acne subsided (alot!). Only 2 or 3 left
    Oh yea, I was on Doxycycline before they put me on accutane.

Ok, so ill do the tbol week 1-6. Is it like dbol where you start feeling in with in a few days? AKA a jump start to my cycle??
    How do you like the test C and addriol combo to compliement each other?

LBCBJ is offline New Member
    So do most of you guys agree that acne is usually a side effect, and if so is it severe? I'm somewhat prone to acne, so this is an issue that has kinda held me back

tvd220 is offline Member
    yea bro, if you had ance in the past you will probably get it durring a cycle, especially test based, which is highly suggested on this site. But it usually hits you back and chest, not your face. I had the same problem, and that is why i am trying to construct a low acne cycle while still doing test.

how come the pros never get acne????? i saw pumping iron they alll very clear not one spot!!! i saw ronnies and jay videos they are spot less all clean!!! what do they do ??????? because they take hugo doses and they ar eclear and we take 500mg test and we get acne

i dont care alot for back acne but i dont want teenage face acne bad again like i had horrible face no way! but i didnot get face acne from steriods and i used up to 750mg test weekly with no problem and i am one of the most acne proun people!!!! but i used accutane maybe that was the triick

tvd220 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by arnold_of_malta
    i dont care alot for back acne but i dont want teenage face acne bad again like i had horrible face no way! but i didnot get face acne from steriods and i used up to 750mg test weekly with no problem and i am one of the most acne proun people!!!! but i used accutane maybe that was the triick

..accutane...maybe??
    I guess that what it is bro, and i hope it works for me too.
    I notice all these big guys have very clear skin, I have never seen a pimple on arnold.
    Yea even my face was getting ****ed up on my last cycle which sucks mad, totally makes the cycle not worth it.
    All i can do now is pray this accutane works, and keep my next cycle smart.

Thread Information