bigboi99 is offline New Member

Exclamation !!!!glute Injection Question!!!!!!

hey people.. today i jus had my first glute shot of 250 mg enan + 200 mg deca all in one shot.. the injection went well..so well that i jus felt the needle went in, i didnt feel any pain or anything, no blood or anything either, it seems normal? yes? but here's my question..? coz i didnt feel anything at all.. how do i know that the good stuff properly entered my body, or at least my muscle ( i have no clue if i inject the needle into the muscle but it went all the way in my ass area jus below the hip).. coz as we all know this is intramuscular injection.. i have ran cycles b4 but i done mostly delt shots.. this was my first glute shot... am i just overeacting? any comments please advise me on this...I REALLY AM WONDERING

MAXIMA5 is offline Anabolic Member
    If you used a 1.5" needle and hit your glute straight in anywhere on the upper outer portion where there is a lot of meat, then you should be fine.

This is the first thread I saw where someone was worried because t DIDN'T hurt.
    Glutes rarely hurt, this is why doctors prefer to use glutes for IM injections with children. It may be sore tomorrow, but they usually don;t hurt right after.

toc67guru is offline Associate Member
    depends what colour needle you used and how fat your ass is!

green gauge needles (blue if you've really tight buns like me)are probably best for glute shots and you should be greatful it wasn't sore.

Pooks is offline Anabolic Member
    Good Chance u injected into an Vortex inside your body, and the gear is somewhere on the other side of the universe now, good luck getting it back.

Quote Originally Posted by Pooks
    Good Chance u injected into an Vortex inside your body, and the gear is somewhere on the other side of the universe now, good luck getting it back.
    what vortex bro? lol..

i wonder where it would go if it dont go to the muscle?? maybe im just tripping ... lol

Anabolios is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by toc67guru
    depends what colour needle you used and how fat your ass is!

green gauge needles (blue if you've really tight buns like me)are probably best for glute shots and you should be greatful it wasn't sore.
    hmm i wouldnt trust a color to tell me what gauge and size my needles were...i use the universal system of NUMBERS 21g 23g 25g and i also use INCHES to measure the length of the needle...i dunno maybe people are using elementary school methods to identify needles...next itll be green oil=deca black oil=test and pink oil=primo

MAXIMA5 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Anabolios
    hmm i wouldnt trust a color to tell me what gauge and size my needles were...i use the universal system of NUMBERS 21g 23g 25g and i also use INCHES to measure the length of the needle...i dunno maybe people are using elementary school methods to identify needles...next itll be green oil=deca black oil=test and pink oil=primo

my glutes/quads dont hurt all the time.. it all depends if the oil stays inbetween a good group of muscle fibers, or it leaks down.. now we got pain problems

Quote Originally Posted by MAXIMA5

green - 23g
    blue - 25g
    black - 22g

toc67guru is offline Associate Member
    anabolios what colour would equipoise be?

i apologise for my ignorance!

i would choose a very sharp 21gauge/1.5" needle for glute shots.

is that better ??

Anabolios is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by toc67guru
    anabolios what colour would equipoise be?

i apologise for my ignorance!

i would choose a very sharp 21gauge/1.5" needle for glute shots.

is that better ??
    id go 22 or 23 gauge...21 is pretty big...and i wouldnt call yourself ignorant because maybe needles do follow suit for color but maybe some companies dont follow it? not sure because ive seen 22g lookin grayish blue almost anyways i was just bein a wise ass lol but yeah def go with 22g or 23 1.5

Thread Information