fiftyfouryobb is offline New Member

Finasteride + Cycle?

Anybody know about uing Finasteride (proscar) while cycling with androgenic AAS? Thanks.

fiftyfouryobb is offline New Member

These Articles May Help

I hate to answer my own question, but I started doing some research on lilne since no one else could answer my question. I found two papers:
    1) Exogenous Testosterone or Testosterone with Finasteride Increased Bone Mineral Density in Older men with Low Serum Tesosterone.

2) Exogenous Testosterone (T) Alone or with Finasteride
    Increases Physical Performance, Grip Strength, and
    Lean Body Mass in Older Men with Low Serum T

Both indicate that you get good effects out of giving 600 mg of Testosterone weekly while at the same time appearing to protect the prostate.

Another recent article also seems to point out that Saw Palmetto doesn't do much good for the prostate at all.

One interesting article (Older Men are as Responsive as Young Men to the Anabolic Effects of Graded Doses of Testosterone on the Skeletal Muscle) showed that older men respond to testosterone just as well as young men, but the side effects are greater (including 2/60 men who developed prostate cancer) while on the study. The prostate cancer was probably silent, and was stimulated by the testosterone.

Hopes this helps other people.

Alpha-Male is offline Senior Member
    steer clear if running deca ...shown to increase hairloss if taking propecia

disclaimer: been gone awhile, hoping this is still true, could be they've found out otherwise over the past six months

alpha

mr. snakes is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by fiftyfouryobb
    Anybody know about uing Finasteride (proscar) while cycling with androgenic AAS? Thanks.

Nothing wrong with using Proscar with test. Deca and Tren might be a problem with proscar. Personally i'd use Avodart (Dutasteride) the strongest DHT blocker on the market.......................

O.M.E.G.A is offline Douche Bag
    if yout total adrogen use is low i would not use DHT blockers since they have sides

however if you above 500 mgs a week of test i would consider it

Thread Information