briansauras is offline Senior Member

12wks in (possible gyno) HELP!

and i think i might be starting to get gyno. Im not totally sure. My nipples seem alittle tender and when i like feel through them i think i feel a little ball of something inside... gyno?

if so should i start taking nolva @20mg ED?

nattyboy is offline New Member
    run it @50mg ed till problem goes away, then run @20mg ed till end of pct
    gl

k@m NYC is offline Associate Member
    60mg till it goes away then 10mg ed till end of pct.

badboy247 is offline Junior Member
    nolva 50mg thro in some clo 50mg ed aswell so ya body knows to get ya tes back in the game. personally unless u got severe lumps or nipples are bleeding dont worry too much, nolva always saves the day.

hold on a sec. first let me know what im suppose to look for in detail. im not even 100% sure its gyno. I heard that your nipples are suppose to be really sensitive. Which mine arent. and as far as the lumps go am i suppose to like push real hard and like dig for them or will it be no doubt that they are there?

needledik is offline Associate Member
    brian it sounds like i have exactly what you do... my nipples arent THAT sensitive but a little.. and i have to kinda dig for the ball... i have my nolva on the way but im like you and not in any hurry to start until im 100% sure.. i was juist about to make a thread liket his too

Quote Originally Posted by needledik
    brian it sounds like i have exactly what you do... my nipples arent THAT sensitive but a little.. and i have to kinda dig for the ball... i have my nolva on the way but im like you and not in any hurry to start until im 100% sure.. i was juist about to make a thread liket his too
    Im not even sure if its a ball or just part of my chest muscle. Like when I pinch the pink part of my nipple i feel nothing back there.

whoknows. 20mg ED just incase.

bump

james21 is offline Anabolic Member
    Start now, it is the start of gyno.. the lump is your mammary gland swelling

Quote Originally Posted by james21
    Start now, it is the start of gyno.. the lump is your mammary gland swelling
    20 or 40 if its just the beginning

btw, i think i can only feel somethign in my right one...
    Last edited by briansauras; 03-29-2006 at 05:44 PM.

C_Bino is offline $BAM-7246~AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by briansauras
    20 or 40 if its just the beginning

btw, i think i can only feel somethign in my right one...
    Ok Brian Im posting this because I want to keep it bumped for you. Bump it up again for me if it goes down in the next two hours. Im leaving for now but will come back and give you all the details you need, and tell you why most of the above posts are leading you in the wrong direction.

Quote Originally Posted by C_Bino
    Ok Brian Im posting this because I want to keep it bumped for you. Bump it up again for me if it goes down in the next two hours. Im leaving for now but will come back and give you all the details you need, and tell you why most of the above posts are leading you in the wrong direction.
    thanks bro
    Last edited by briansauras; 03-29-2006 at 07:14 PM.

bump

Ok, as it says in my sig. this is my personal experience, different thigns work for different people, everyone must understand that. Anyways here is how I look at it. When you start to develop gyno, you are past the itchy or puffy stage and you actually have a lump under your nipple there is NOTHING nolva can do. Nolva is a selective estrogen receptor modulator, so if you have developed gyno how can nolva possibly get rid of it? All it does is flood the receptors so no more estrogen can get in, it does no inhibit estrogen or destroy it. So yes you can up the nolva dosage to 40mg or 60mg ED, but that will only help to block the receptors to a greater degree so your gyno doesnt get worse, but will not help the lump subside.
    Letro is the only drug I know of that has the ability to reverse a case of gyno. It is an AI (aromatise Inhibitor). This means is inhibits the production of estrogen in your body, some people (including myself) use this instead of nolva on cycle because it inhibits the estrogen and doesnt just merely flood the receptors. Letro is stronger than both arimidex and aromasin in terms of AI's. It will block 98+% of estrogen. With no estrogen there can be no estrogen or progestin related sides.
    Now in terms of reversing your gyno you will want to run letro at a higher dose than people use as maintenance on cycle. The dose I have run to reverse gyno is 2.5mg ED, this took about a week to 10days to reverse until the lump was completely gone. You cant just get letro and start taking it at 2.5mg ED tho, at least I dont suggest it. You need to taper up by about .5mg ED from .25mg until you reach 2.5mg. Run it at that dose until the gyno disappears and then for an extra few days to be sure all traces are gone. Then you can taper back down to .25mg or .50mg and remain at this dose for the remainder of your cycle until you start PCT. Good luck.

Ok, as it says in my sig. this is my personal experience, different thigns work for different people, everyone must understand that. Anyways here is how I look at it. When you start to develop gyno, you are past the itchy or puffy stage and you actually have a lump under your nipple there is NOTHING nolva can do. Nolva is a selective estrogen receptor modulator, so if you have developed gyno how can nolva possibly get rid of it? All it does is flood the receptors so no more estrogen can get in, it does no inhibit estrogen or destroy it. So yes you can up the nolva dosage to 40mg or 60mg ED, but that will only help to block the receptors to a greater degree so your gyno doesnt get worse, but will not help the lump subside.
    Letro is the only drug I know of that has the ability to reverse a case of gyno. It is an AI (aromatise Inhibitor). This means is inhibits the production of estrogen in your body, some people (including myself) use this instead of nolva on cycle because it inhibits the estrogen and doesnt just merely flood the receptors. Letro is stronger than both arimidex and aromasin in terms of AI's. It will block 98+% of estrogen. With no estrogen there can be no estrogen or progestin related sides.
    Now in terms of reversing your gyno you will want to run letro at a higher dose than people use as maintenance on cycle. The dose I have run to reverse gyno is 2.5mg ED, this took about a week to 10days to reverse until the lump was completely gone. You cant just get letro and start taking it at 2.5mg ED tho, at least I dont suggest it. You need to taper up by about .5mg ED from .25mg until you reach 2.5mg. Run it at that dose until the gyno disappears and then for an extra few days to be sure all traces are gone. Then you can taper back down to .25mg or .50mg and remain at this dose for the remainder of your cycle until you start PCT. Good luck.
    I havent experienced puffy, ichy or sore nipples. My right nipples just seems like it has a bb inside of it and it like moves around.

I dont have letro on hand. If this is gyno will it get worse or can i take nolva to keep it from growing until i get letro?

Yes, like I stated above you can increase the nolva dosage to keep it from getting worse for now.

Yes, like I stated above you can increase the nolva dosage to keep it from getting worse for now.
    How come I havent felt anything until i felt this thing in there. Ive known people who have started to get gyno and they had extremly sensitive nipples and whatnot. I havent felt anything expected this thing in there.

Well, since its only about a size of a bb or smaller is there any harm it can do?

actually, sometimes i cant even find it. I have to dig in there for a like 5 min.

Same thing happened to me. I never had itchy nipples or anything of the sort, but the lump was evident. Usually it will be tender to the touch as well when you press on it etc.

Same thing happened to me. I never had itchy nipples or anything of the sort, but the lump was evident. Usually it will be tender to the touch as well when you press on it etc.
    I guess i have the lump but its not to tender. Is 20mg ED enough to hold off the esterogen after like a wk of 40mg?

So Arimidex wont work at all to reverse?
    Last edited by briansauras; 03-29-2006 at 08:37 PM.

The dosage to keep it from getting worse is impossible for me to tell. It depends on your body, but definitely increase it from where it was at, if it continues to grow increae it more etc etc. Like I have said, i do not no of a SINGLE other compound that can reverse gyno like letro does.

The dosage to keep it from getting worse is impossible for me to tell. It depends on your body, but definitely increase it from where it was at, if it continues to grow increae it more etc etc. Like I have said, i do not no of a SINGLE other compound that can reverse gyno like letro does.
    Well i havent been taking any nolva or ai;s for 12wks and I just took 40mg nolv right now. Can I use letro anytime to reduce it or does it need to be immediately or on a cycle?

The longer you wait the harder it will be to reverse. Also letro will reduce your sex drive so I would definitely suggest using it on cycle while you have some test running through you.

The longer you wait the harder it will be to reverse. Also letro will reduce your sex drive so I would definitely suggest using it on cycle while you have some test running through you.
    is fermera the same as letro?

BajanBastard is offline VET Retired
    I would also like to know where these guys are getting these dosages from 50mg of nolva? Why? As Bino said once it has started there's little nolva can do.

Quote Originally Posted by briansauras
    is fermera the same as letro?
    FEMERA = LETROZOLE = LETRO

Quote Originally Posted by big k.l.g
    I would also like to know where these guys are getting these dosages from 50mg of nolva? Why? As Bino said once it has started there's little nolva can do.
    Exactly, Thats why I really wanted to sort it out. Where do people get these ideas? And then lead other members in the wrong direction...

trulbfan3 is offline Member
    why are yall on a cycle with out nolva, letro on hand already... dont you know that is a big no no...always have your ae and ai before you start. just words of advice for the future

Thread Information