Thread: shallow IM ?

feanor is offline New Member

shallow IM ?

Ok, I know most guys use a 25 g or 23 g x 1 " for IM in delts and quads, even a 25 g x 5/8 for delts. Today I did a half ml of tren ace in delt with a 27 g 1/2 pin. I pressed it hard enough to dimple the skin with the needle base, and it took a minute sure but smoothest shot I ever did, but Ive been pretty happy with 23 g 1.5 " quad shots when I was doing just test 2x week. So this was like heaven.
    BUT, is it going deep enough ? No swelling , bruising, blood, nada, in fact no soreness whatsoever, if I didnt know I had just done a shot today wouldnt know. Anybody try a 1/2 inch on quad ? what would happen if you did ?

Stackertoo is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by feanor
    Ok, I know most guys use a 25 g or 23 g x 1 " for IM in delts and quads, even a 25 g x 5/8 for delts. Today I did a half ml of tren ace in delt with a 27 g 1/2 pin. I pressed it hard enough to dimple the skin with the needle base, and it took a minute sure but smoothest shot I ever did, but Ive been pretty happy with 23 g 1.5 " quad shots when I was doing just test 2x week. So this was like heaven.
    BUT, is it going deep enough ? No swelling , bruising, blood, nada, in fact no soreness whatsoever, if I didnt know I had just done a shot today wouldnt know. Anybody try a 1/2 inch on quad ? what would happen if you did ?
    I know it's frowned upon here, but I "try it" every other day. Only 1 inch for glutes. NEVER had a problem of any kind.

New Juice is offline Associate Member
    personally i don't like to take the chance of not going deep enough...the deeper you shoot the better it absorbs...to each his own

Ih8urdsm is offline Associate Member
    i think it also depends on what your bf% is to a degree...

Thread Information