needledik is offline Associate Member

Switching Juice Mid Way Through Cycle

just wanna know if this is a good idea or bad..

i been running test-e at 800mg/wk and am in my 7th week now.. does anyone see any problems with me switchin to omnadren250 same dose for the remaining 5 weeks of my cycle? thing is i can get this stuff for a Significantly cheaper price.. im talking 100$ per 10ml lol so as you can see finishing my cycle will cost me.. quite a cashload less if i do this..

Kappa Capo is offline Associate Member
    Its not same ester bro, so i see a big problem because you only have 5weeks left.
    It takes 4-5weeks for the omnadren to kick in.

**** i was thinking that'd be a problem.. i mean ill have enough omna to run another 10 weeks.. think that'll be pushin the cycle too long? i would also be starting the dbol at the same time as omna.. so would you still advise to continue running the enanthate ?

how about cyp instead of the omna, would that be better to switch to ? or still strongly advise to run the test e

shortie is offline AR Biggerologist
    Really shouldn't be that big of a problem seeing as how about 65% of Omna or Sust is long acting ester gear, just shoot EOD for the short esters and you'll wind up running about 875mg/wk. You might have some blood fluctuations for the first wk or so with the small amount of additional short acting ester but this will balance out within two wks IMO.

so shoot 250mg eod for the full 4 weeks is what your saying?

shortie is offline AR Biggerologist
    That's how I would hit it, like I say you will have some blood serum fluctuations for a maybe the first 2 wks but nothing severe as the Omna is predominantly long ester anyhow.

JMan06 is offline Member
    I plan on swappin dbol brands. Would that matter?

D-Money is offline Associate Member
    Wow. 800 a week is a lot. Test is test, I don't see a problem with it, although i'm not a big fan of multi-estered test.

thanks shortie and kappa appreciate your guys input..

anyone else wanna throw their 2¢ in, got 3 days and just want as many peoples input as possible

pmorris is offline Associate Member
    you can use test c instead.

Doc.Sust is offline Retired "hall of famer/elite powerlifter"
    i switched from enthanate to sust and had REAL bad results. i wouldnt recomend it

ivrig is offline Associate Member
    steroids don`t need to kick in to work, it starts doing it`s job the second after you pull the needle out, releases and starts working.
    "when it kicks in" is just the pump in your arms etc.. cause of the muscles who store more glycogen and bloodvolume rises among several things

yeah aware of that, main concern of mine is tho, how great of gains will i be sacraficing switching to the omna as opposed to running the enanthate right through.. i just wanna get as much input on that as possible before i decide to make my move

Quote Originally Posted by ivrig
    steroids don`t need to kick in to work, it starts doing it`s job the second after you pull the needle out, releases and starts working.
    "when it kicks in" is just the pump in your arms etc.. cause of the muscles who store more glycogen and bloodvolume rises among several things
    You get the "real" results when the levels get stabile.

Quote Originally Posted by needledik
    yeah aware of that, main concern of mine is tho, how great of gains will i be sacraficing switching to the omna as opposed to running the enanthate right through.. i just wanna get as much input on that as possible before i decide to make my move
    If you switch too omnadren , i have just these words...the cycle has been destroyed...
    Stick with enanthate and use omnadren for next cycle instead bro, be sharp now and make the right decision.

mr. snakes is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by needledik
    just wanna know if this is a good idea or bad..

i been running test-e at 800mg/wk and am in my 7th week now.. does anyone see any problems with me switchin to omnadren250 same dose for the remaining 5 weeks of my cycle? thing is i can get this stuff for a Significantly cheaper price.. im talking 100$ per 10ml lol so as you can see finishing my cycle will cost me.. quite a cashload less if i do this..

Wait until next cycle to use Omna....................

pattymac931 is offline Junior Member
    i dono i used eth and switched to sust and for a few weeks seemed to not see as much as i was with the eth but then gains startin comin bakc even better then stick to one or other dont switch i had to bc of my sorces

k, this will cost me quite a bit more money.. roughly 150$ more.. but i would hate to come all this way and jeapordize gains over abuck50.. thanks for the input guys.. tomorrow ill have to disrupt my bank account i suppose haha

Thread Information