RAF3070 is offline Associate Member

My Revised Cycle.

Ok, could i have some opinions on my revised second cycle, my source cant get me any Test E so im going with Sustanon .

1-5 30mgs day, Anabol.
    1-10 300mgs week, Deca .
    1-12 500mgs week, Sustanon.

I plan on shooting 150mgs of Deca and 250mgs on Sun, same again on Thurs. Now i know Sust is better ed or eod but tbh i dont really fancy that, hence i was going with Test E, but seeing as i can only get Sust its going to have to be 2x a week, plus he gave me the Sust for same price as the Test E, now because the Sust is 4 blends of Test, and as i understand it, because im shooting 2x a week, im making the 2 other Tests redundant, Prop, etc, i would not be getting the full benefits of 250mgs, so i decided to cut the deca down to 300mgs instead of 400mgs a week, does this make sense, or look alright?

Also, should i split the 300mg of deca over twice a week, or could i get away with just administering the whole 300mg on a Sunday with the Sust 250, and then on Thursday just shoot the Sust?

Thx.

stocky121 is offline VET~ Recognized Staff Winner - $100
    Quote Originally Posted by RAF3070
    Ok, could i have some opinions on my revised second cycle, my source cant get me any Test E so im going with Sustanon .

1-5 30mgs day, Anabol.
    1-10 300mgs week, Deca .
    1-12 500mgs week, Sustanon.

I plan on shooting 150mgs of Deca and 250mgs on Sun, same again on Thurs. Now i know Sust is better ed or eod but tbh i dont really fancy that, hence i was going with Test E, but seeing as i can only get Sust its going to have to be 2x a week, plus he gave me the Sust for same price as the Test E, now because the Sust is 4 blends of Test, and as i understand it, because im shooting 2x a week, im making the 2 other Tests redundant, Prop, etc, i would not be getting the full benefits of 250mgs, so i decided to cut the deca down to 300mgs instead of 400mgs a week, does this make sense, or look alright?

Also, should i split the 300mg of deca over twice a week, or could i get away with just administering the whole 300mg on a Sunday with the Sust 250, and then on Thursday just shoot the Sust?

Thx.

first of it should be sunday and wedensday the shots

second the prop wont be redundant it just means it wont be at a steady level

and yes i would split the deca up to
    no open source posting
    keep all source request's to PM'S please

someone once said to me a clever man learn's by his own mistake's. But a wise man learn's by the mistake's of other people.

detailed detection times
    at least 45 day's active use and 100 posts for a source check
    unsure about the rule's please read up
    thread for first cycle choices

SOURCE CHECKS CLICK HERE

RAF3070 is offline Associate Member
    Ahhh, ok thx, on my last cycle i used 400mgs of Test Cyp, shot on a Sun and Thurs, was i wrong with that too? Damn source lol

stocky121 is offline VET~ Recognized Staff Winner - $100
    Quote Originally Posted by RAF3070
    Ahhh, ok thx, on my last cycle i used 400mgs of Test Cyp, shot on a Sun and Thurs, was i wrong with that too? Damn source lol

every 3.5 day's so it would be sunday am and wedensday pm
    no open source posting
    keep all source request's to PM'S please

someone once said to me a clever man learn's by his own mistake's. But a wise man learn's by the mistake's of other people.

detailed detection times
    at least 45 day's active use and 100 posts for a source check
    unsure about the rule's please read up
    thread for first cycle choices

SOURCE CHECKS CLICK HERE

Thread Information