Thread: Tren Pain?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Need2bBigger is offline Junior Member

Tren Pain?

I am fixing to start taking tren acetate and my source told me it is very painful however he said you can stick a needle tip in the bottle and heat it up with a lighter to evaporate some of the alcohol that causes pain. Anyone know anything about this?

aLLSTaRWRX is offline Junior Member
    funny...my tren doesnt hurt. oh well

Oh well maybe it doesn't. I don't know I've never used it before thats just what he told me. Are you using tren acetate?

aLLSTaRWRX is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Need2bBigger
    Oh well maybe it doesn't. I don't know I've never used it before thats just what he told me. Are you using tren acetate?
    yes, my own mix might i add!

honestly, the number of different manufactures out there that i have used never really were painful. only thing that ever sucked was the tren cough i would get 1 out of 5 shots. damn that sucks...

ShnouzedUp is offline Banned
    allstar..... that my boy is a bad assss avatar.

So overall would you recommend tren ?

AnabolicAndre is offline Anabolic Member
    I'd recommend you doing some research before you take recommendations...wait...?

ehhh eff it, tren is not a begginer steriod . what are your goals, cycle exp, age, training experience. Post that and research and some of the respected member will chime in and help you out. good luck

I am 5"10.. about 8%bf and i weight 188lbs. I'd like to get up around 210 or 215 on this cycle. I'm 20 years old and this is my 4th cycle. I've done test alone. Omnadren alone. and test and deca .

AnabolicAndre is offline Anabolic Member
    wow! 4 cycles at 20 thats redic. I hope you realize what the long term effects of cycling at a young age are.

robkesl is offline Senior Member
    yeah tren is great, but (theres always a but) the tren cough is insane, just yesterday my roommates came busting down my door, cause they thought i was dying. that was rough explaining that. ive noticed nice gains in my body, but i havent really noticed alot of strength gains.

other than that, i think its worth it, the night sweats i can deal with, and thats all the sides ive had, it didnt hurt me to inject at all, and i didnt get the cough untill i switched from 75mg every day, too 150 every two days.

PrimoPup is offline Associate Member
    The Tren cough is bad, so bad i will never do it again, and this was years ago.

Last edited by PrimoPup; 04-03-2006 at 06:50 PM.

fanatic is offline Member
    Being so young, I'd be prepared for the acne tren tends to cause. Younger people are more prone to acne anyway, so it would sense that the risk would increase. As for your original question, it doesnt that hurt that badly. I ran it everday with test p and it wasnt bad at all. Also, like primo said, tren cough is no joke! This compound rocks but is definately not for everyone.

Gorilla Unit is offline New Member
    I have used tren a few times and have never had the tren cough or any type of pain. What causes the tren cough exactly?

Quote Originally Posted by Gorilla Unit
    I have used tren a few times and have never had the tren cough or any type of pain. What causes the tren cough exactly?
    When tren enters the blood stream directly. It doesnt take much to make it happen either. I could actually smell it before it happened.

ivrig is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by fanatic
    When tren enters the blood stream directly. It doesnt take much to make it happen either. I could actually smell it before it happened.
    what??

incereased progestron will lead to a more "relaxation" of the sphingter in the lower part of the eating tube (or whatever the hell you call it in english) , this can cause acid reflux up the "eating-tube", the result is coughing

Quote Originally Posted by ivrig
    what??

incereased progestron will lead to a more "relaxation" of the sphingter in the lower part of the eating tube (or whatever the hell you call it in english) , this can cause acid reflux up the "eating-tube", the result is coughing
    Is that really what causes it? I've always heard that the tren entering the blood stream directly does. I wonder what caused my reaction of smell? I could honestly predict "tren cough" about 30 seconds or so before it started by whether or not I could "smell the gear" as I always put it.

Glory604 is offline Junior Member
    tren for me didnt hurt at all,,, it was uni

Tren Bull is offline Dbol Junkie
    Quote Originally Posted by Need2bBigger
    I am fixing to start taking tren acetate and my source told me it is very painful however he said you can stick a needle tip in the bottle and heat it up with a lighter to evaporate some of the alcohol that causes pain. Anyone know anything about this?

the alcohol in the tren would cause pain, but keep in mind that the acetate ester is basically acetic acid, which would cause pain too

Thread Information