don anabolico is offline Associate Member

Help low testosterone level!!

Hello,
    i have been doing these 2.5 week short cycles of tren and var, and my recent 2 i have lost everything! My off time is 4 weeks between. I checked my levels in the afternoon just over a week of being "off". They came back at 106!! I thought the point of short cycles was not to damage your levels to bad so you could keep more % of gains. Guess im not one.
    My pct has been clomid 100mg for 7 days and 50 for the rest, with nolva 20mg.

My question is what do you guys think i should do in the future? longer cycles of tren and var? how can i go about recovering my test levels back faster next time?

musclestack is offline Productive Member
    What was your full cycle(s) plan(s)? Also, I don't think that 2.5 weeks each time is enough to put on keepable mass; one of the big points in running longer cycles is to solidify your gains.

MS

gosh ive done about 8 cycles, but the point and goals of these repetative short ones was to not damage the testicular axis so recovery would be shorter and easyier - keeping bigger % of the little gains.
    how does running longer cycles solidify your gains?

mkk359 is offline New Member
    bump

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Short cycles don't work well in my opinion. They cause a hormone rollercoaster and don't allow enough time to recover. Fango Wango's were tried in every form and fashion and I have never seen one with great long term results. Tren would be the absolute worst drug to try this with by the way.

im gonna have blood work next week, which would be 18 days after cycle...
    think i can still do tren if i run it longer next time?

Yeah its a great drug it is just very suppressive. It is one of the drugs I would highly recommend you do with test. I know the short cycle theories are tempting but I have never personally had one or seen anyone that has had it work out with big gains and quick recovery. You should be fine and recover in a couple of weeks.

i had run an 8 weeneker before of test and tren , but i lost everything after. i can say however that the loss was largley do to myself error at the time, of not sleeping at all or eating. i try not to do test anymore as i have a horrid problem with bloat. now i just run the tren with dostinex to keep my prolactin ok. i love tren/var combo. next cycle will probley be either tren and var for 7 weeks or a safe var and primo for 10 depending on how my bloodwork comes out. what do you think?
    Also, if that test was done a week after i came off of the 2.5 weeker, how long do you think i should wait to test it again, cause i can pospone the bloodwork till whenever?

I would wait at least two weeks longer before testing. I would also be careful of the sides on a tren var cycle. The male body does not like being without test for long.

The male body does not like being without test for long.

hmm never thought about that....

you think i should run hcg right now? i have some... or would it throw my blood results off that im having in 3 days??

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    I agree with Rickson. 2.5 week cycles to me are a complete waste! Even if you do Tren A., it still can take up to 10 days for it to fully kick in and your hormone levels have to be whacked out. If you have issues with "bloat" with test, why not run Arimidex ?

Rocky IV is offline Member
    Hcg brother..how did you not think even a short cycle of tren willshut you down pretty much compleatly get some hcg and nolva,,stable yourself out again and then start over

Thread Information