IamSuperman24 is offline Junior Member

Being on gear and accutane at the same time...

I just got on accutane (through a doctor) this month and i plan to start a cycle in may. I break out on cycle, like most people do. I am curious if the accutane will hold back the acne, stop it, or just not do its job and **** up the whole 5 months because of gear. Has anyone done them both at the same time? Did the end result of the accutane end how it was supposed to?

PurplePatriot is offline Associate Member
    Hmm, interesting question. Accutane is some serious shit first of all. Its your body you can do what you want. Personally, I wouldnt even risk it, your throwing different things into your body without knowing how they are going to react with each other.

yeah, im trying to find people who have ran them both at the same time and get their opinion on it.

all of my friends who have done tane through a doctor (which is a good amount) have ****ing loved it and think its the best thing ever invented lol

PurplePatriot is offline Associate Member
    I did accutane when i was 16, never had acne since im now 19. Ran my first cycle about 3 months after finishing the accutane when i was 16 turning 17 and never had any acne while i was on a test/tren cycle.

tvd220 is offline Member
    yea i will be going through the same shit in a month or so. I started my pct at the same time as accutane. there are a few members on this board that have done both at the same time. I think you just need to stay away from orals. Do a search, you will find some of my post that are simular to yours

thanks for the info purple. Has anyone been on the 2 at the same time tho?

gearhead420 is offline New Member
    well let look at it like this.1 aas is hard on yer liver acutane is hard on your liver ill say it aigan its hard on your liver yes your liver regenerates yes it prolly wont kill ya but common sense and a smart plan will you achive your goals. wich means read up son!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by gearhead420
    well let look at it like this.1 aas is hard on yer liver acutane is hard on your liver ill say it aigan its hard on your liver yes your liver regenerates yes it prolly wont kill ya but common sense and a smart plan will you achive your goals. wich means read up son!!!!
    not gonna run orals dude.......

tvd220 is offline Member
    if you dont run orals you should be ok... Where is jayhova???

stupidhippo is offline Anabolic Member
    non oral AAS also affect the liver, just not as badly...

Thread Information