bad boy 68 is offline New Member

any1 ever use Stromba 100mg?

i have 15cc's waiting and i wounder if anybody had good results taking this stuff? i heard they dont make this stuff anymore?

lil mack 713 is offline Junior Member
    They don't from what I understand , that used to be the stuff I have used in the past. The amp is thinner and narrower than the 50mg if I remember right. I think there was another name like Wirksoff from Germany or something like that printed on the amp as well. Hope this helps. LIL Mack

hey LIL Mack u described it right . here is whats printed on the vial...
    STROMBA
    wirkstoff: stanozolol 100mg
    wasser fur injektonszwecke
    spritzampulle 1mi-i.m.
    hermann kwhb
    stuttgart-germany

hbs. 207.02601
    verw. bis: 06-05

the vials are taller and more narrow then the (winnies) i took b4.
    the stuff settles also when the vial is laying down . i gotta shake them up to losen them up.
    how were your results when u took them , and how long ago was it?
    thanks

Those are legit, I go through a very big person in the game and he has trouble getting them. I think your lucky. I saw really good results, Muscles, hard and strength was good, remember that, this are not the 50mg so you don't have to take them every other day. Maybe every two or three. But it's up to you. I also stacked the winnie with sus and deca .SICK STACK!!!!! I took them about a year ago to this date. HOpe this helps, later Bro
    Mack

hey LiL mack...
    your responce gave me the biggest rush !!! i posted a week ago and some1 told me they dont make stromba nomore. so i was like wtf i thought mine mighta been fake .. i paid 25$ a cc mine you last yr and i saved them.. im curently on my 6th week of duratest 250 and i planed on stacking the stromba with them.. you sound legit and i do belive there real... thanks for your help.

Thanks, I mean there is no telling if you do have real ones but, I got some last year and they definetly worked, they should help with strength and muscle hardness, you'll be able to tell if there fake. My cycle is 30 shots 750mg/week of Sus 250
    10 shots 200mg deca evry 5 days(All I could afford College wiped me out)
    220 Bionabols 4 weeks (d-bols)
    than at school Winni deca sus, I like the juice!!!!!!!! Later bro

wow bro sounds like a big big cycle.. u musta put on some incredible muscle mass.. im only doing 250mg sust every 5 days. ive been on it for about 5 weeks now and im up about 7lbs i plan on stacking the stromba soon every 3 dys like u said. then folow with some clomid. my goal is to gain what ever i can.
    anyways happy liftn bro

Good luck! You'll see get good hard muscle gain, sus is retentive along with winni so you'll looke real solid. Sus deca winni is a great next cycle to do or one down the road. Try it you'll have fun. Well get liftin bro, keep in touch Lil mack

Thread Information