ZIA1 is offline New Member

Tbol and water question

Has anyone experienced an incredible need to increase water while on tbol? I have to drink a gallon a day to keep pissing clear. Any less and it looks like I'm lacking in water. Anyone else experienced this?

Testostack is offline Anabolic Member
    Can't tell ya about that bro since i haven't personally used it but i think you need to drink a lot and eat cuz that makes you eat like a horse......my best friend's and partner's opinion.....he's kinda my guinea pig

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    I seem to drink a little more, as I know Tbol is a hypatoxic compound, so its wise to increase your water intake.

Deal Me In is offline Member
    I have the same problem AIZ, it seems that no matter how much I drink I'm always thirsty when on Tbol. I think I was up to 6 liters a day not counting the shakes and juice. I was always thirsty. I don't think it is anything strange.

Quote Originally Posted by Deal Me In
    I have the same problem AIZ, it seems that no matter how much I drink I'm always thirsty when on Tbol. I think I was up to 6 liters a day not counting the shakes and juice. I was always thirsty. I don't think it is anything strange.
    I don't think its strange or anything. I realize that I'm taking an oral AAS and there is the need to increase my h2o. I just wanted to know if others felt the same way...that on tbol, one actually needs more water than normal. I'm up to a gallon a day

vitor is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by AIZ
    I don't think its strange or anything. I realize that I'm taking an oral AAS and there is the need to increase my h2o. I just wanted to know if others felt the same way...that on tbol, one actually needs more water than normal. I'm up to a gallon a day
    Yep, same here...

Quote Originally Posted by vitor
    Yep, same here...
    A little off subject but what about headaches? I've been fine since the beginning but now, 3 weeks in, I have 2 days of straight headaches...hurt like hell. Could just be headaches, could be tbol...not sure. Ever heard of headaches starting at 3 weeks in?

magic32 is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    A little off subject but what about headaches? I've been fine since the beginning but now, 3 weeks in, I have 2 days of straight headaches...hurt like hell. Could just be headaches, could be tbol...not sure. Ever heard of headaches starting at 3 weeks in?
    Yes! This frequently reported. Run some searches.

M.

ivrig is offline Associate Member
    well everyone reacts differently to the hormones in your body. i sometimes get headaches out of nowhere and other things. and even though the best thing is to keep a steady intake of water, i get in periods where i`m always thirsty!

vitor is offline Anabolic Member
    Thats possible, everybody react diffrently to gear. Personally, I havent had any headache with T-bol. Stronger androgens gives me headaches sometimes, though.

Quote Originally Posted by vitor
    Thats possible, everybody react diffrently to gear. Personally, I havent had any headache with T-bol. Stronger androgens gives me headaches sometimes, though.
    I just found it a bit strange that 3 weeks in I'm starting with the headaches...maybe its weather

magic32 is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    I just found it a bit strange that 3 weeks in I'm starting with the headaches...maybe its weather
    Also consider the fact that your blood concentrations are higher, you'd be saturated by now (3rd week), hence the onset of sides. But hey maybe it was the rain.

M.

Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    i just feel sick as a pig on tbol......the guts dont like it much either.....

Remember.............for us to help you you need to help us....................stats and exp.........

Source checks and Ugl's to be kept to PM's
    dont ask for source checks unless you have 100 posts/and 45 days minimum as a participating member.........

Booz.. a long-standing member of the AR Police:

sorry but absolutely no sources will be checked at this present time....

Quote Originally Posted by booz
    Booz, what's up mate? What do you mean sick as a pig? Just stomach issues? I've felt great, actually. Just yesterday I started to feel like shit. I'm thinking of backing down from 70mg/day to 60mg.

Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Booz, what's up mate? What do you mean sick as a pig? Just stomach issues? I've felt great, actually. Just yesterday I started to feel like shit. I'm thinking of backing down from 70mg/day to 60mg.
    yes AIZ just stomache issues...........did gain on it just woulda gained more if i could eat on it........................

Remember.............for us to help you you need to help us....................stats and exp.........

Source checks and Ugl's to be kept to PM's
    dont ask for source checks unless you have 100 posts/and 45 days minimum as a participating member.........

Booz.. a long-standing member of the AR Police:

sorry but absolutely no sources will be checked at this present time....

Quote Originally Posted by booz
    Too bad for you, seems to be a great compound!

Actually, headaches are gone. It was just a two-day ordeal. I guess it was the weather. Aside from that, Tbol is great!

Is headache something you can't go thru or is it just reserved for some ppl prones to it?, is it that unbearable? kinda concerned afterall........

Quote Originally Posted by Testostack
    Is headache something you can't go thru or is it just reserved for some ppl prones to it?, is it that unbearable? kinda concerned afterall........
    I assume that people prone to headaches will get them more on tbol. However, I am prone to headaches and overall, I've been fine. I've had one or two that really hurt but seems that it might be stress from school and work. I drink a gallon of water, which helps. Are you on or considering taking tbol?

primetime1 is offline Member
    aiz im considering running this in my next run, how are the gains so far with being only 3 weeks in? whats your cycle look like?
    thanks for any info.

AnabolicAndre is offline Anabolic Member
    aiz I dont think increased Blood pressure is one of the sides, but wise to check up on it, esp. with headaches.

If thats the case some hawethorne berry ffor prevention and lowering BP.
    And 2 tylenolol and a cup of coffee works for me for qucik relief

I assume that people prone to headaches will get them more on tbol. However, I am prone to headaches and overall, I've been fine. I've had one or two that really hurt but seems that it might be stress from school and work. I drink a gallon of water, which helps. Are you on or considering taking tbol?
    Sure i do!!...but not till sept. i've not lost my "cherry" on roids

Quote Originally Posted by AnabolicAndre
    aiz I dont think increased Blood pressure is one of the sides, but wise to check up on it, esp. with headaches.

If thats the case some hawethorne berry ffor prevention and lowering BP.
    And 2 tylenolol and a cup of coffee works for me for qucik relief

Increased BP is a side of tbol. Many others have reported this.

Thread Information