Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    RUballs0514 is offline Associate Member

clen while not on?

i was thinkin about runnin clen to shred up before summer but i'm not on cycle and prolly not gonna be on cycle again untill fall. i'm 22, 5'11, 210. what kind of dose do yall think a guy my size should run and how long. i've read the profiles on clen so don't just give a link please.

diet is clean. good training schedule and cardio regularly.

thanks in advance yall

magic32 is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    What's your bf?
    And have you read the profile and handbook, they're quite informative.

M.

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Start off at a low dose, everyone as different tolerances to clen , work yourself up until you feel the sides effects starting to come on.

longhorn814 is offline Anabolic Member
    not to flame ya bro, but if you have read the profiles and clen handbook in the educational forum, you should already know the answer to your question. Start off low and work your way up to determine your tolerance, personally I dont like clen, i cant stand the shakes and the rapid heart beat

DEVLDOG is offline Retired VET
    I dont know if size really has anything to do with dose.my wife can tolerate clen pretty well 100mcg/ed (spiropent) I use up to 200mcg/ed.

D7M
    D7M is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer (RETIRED)
    Blog Entries
    whenever I took clen by itself I lost muscle

stupidhippo is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by derek7m
    whenever I took clen by itself I lost muscle
    not my experience at all.

so i should start at 20mcgs and work my way up till i start noticing sides and my measured body temp rises.

scotttiger54 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by RUballs0514
    so i should start at 20mcgs and work my way up till i start noticing sides and my measured body temp rises.
    just read the handbook bro. there's a few nit picking details that you should know. also, i'm not a fan of running clen while not on. i have to atleast run some prop with it

MAXIMA5 is offline Anabolic Member
    Definitely don't make the same mistake I did. I took 60mcg for my first dose. I took it right before I injected and my hands were twitching like an epileptic while I was shooting. I cramped up pretty bad too.

After a few days my tolerance increased. I could do over 100 ED within about 5 days.

Quote Originally Posted by MAXIMA5
    Definitely don't make the same mistake I did. I took 60mcg for my first dose. I took it right before I injected and my hands were twitching like an epileptic while I was shooting. I cramped up pretty bad too.

After a few days my tolerance increased. I could do over 100 ED within about 5 days.

i'm running it alone. i'm gonna do my next cycle(test E, tren A) in the fall. so i'm not worried about jitters.

i know all about the anti-histamine thing and such. 20mcgs just seemed a little low for me to start out on. would it be a bad thing to start out at 50mcgs ED spread out through 2-3 doses and work my way up, or is that too high of a starting point. i just don't want to waste TOO much time moving the dose up. i'd like to not waste as much of it as i can. but, i do wanna be safe.

MAXIMA5 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by RUballs0514
    i know all about the anti-histamine thing and such. 20mcgs just seemed a little low for me to start out on. would it be a bad thing to start out at 50mcgs ED spread out through 2-3 doses and work my way up, or is that too high of a starting point. i just don't want to waste TOO much time moving the dose up. i'd like to not waste as much of it as i can. but, i do wanna be safe.
    I meant don't take over 20mcg the first dose at one time. Like said above, take 20, then wait an hour or two, then add some more until you start to get the jitters. Then, you'll know your current tolerance for the following day.

stupidhippo is offline Anabolic Member
    your not wasting it when u feel it working like hell. . start with 20 mcg in the morning and if your not feeling it you can ramp up already that day... if you feel enough there is no need IMO

Quote Originally Posted by stupidhippo
    your not wasting it when u feel it working like hell. . start with 20 mcg in the morning and if your not feeling it you can ramp up already that day... if you feel enough there is no need IMO

thanks bro and everyone else too. got the info i needed.

Thread Information