Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    scerpico22 is offline Anabolic Member

duratest and sust 250

looking for anyone who has taken them both and knows what the differences are?

LivinItUp is offline Associate Member
    Duratest is cypionate .... sustanon is a blend of tests.. Ive used both.. i like Cypionate a lot better... less injects and better gains.. also alot cheaper

Jay_notellin is offline Associate Member
    Hold up.......are you talking about Durateston250 Organon? If so, that is Sus....Comes in Amps.

Same as sus preloads or sus250 amps. No DIfference. Some even say it is the best Sus going.

Your question is confusing. Duratest100 is Cyp, Durateston250 is Sus. When i say Duratest, I mean Sus....and vice versa. When i say cyp, i mean cyp.

As for the difference between sus and cyp, sus is a blen of 4 diff tests (short, med, and long acting esther). Cyp is a single long acting esther. You will deffinitely get more bang for your buck with cyp, and it is easier to use because you do not have to inject as frequently. You can get away with injecting cyp once a week (though twice a week is adviced). Sus needs to be shot EOD to utilize it too its full abilities.

I hope i did not confuse things lol

LivinItUp is offline Associate Member
    i dont really care much for sustanon ... used it many of times when i had nothing else on hand.. i rather use cyp. or enanthate ..

only thing with cyp/enth.......and i am starting a cyp cycle in a couple weeks.....is you have to run it longer than a sus cycle......and sus kicks in a lot quicker to the prop in it.

I think people beat on sus too much because it is expensive. If you use it right, it is great stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by Jay_notellin
    only thing with cyp/enth.......and i am starting a cyp cycle in a couple weeks.....is you have to run it longer than a sus cycle......and sus kicks in a lot quicker to the prop in it.

I think people beat on sus too much because it is expensive. If you use it right, it is great stuff.
    in your opinion, whats the best way to use?

i was planning 500mgs twice a week for 10 weeks

Quote Originally Posted by scerpico22
    in your opinion, whats the best way to use?

i was planning 500mgs twice a week for 10 weeks
    I think you are better off using EOD or atleast every 3rd day. Just keeps blood levels more stable and you will get less sides, grow more, etc.

500 mg is a lot of juice. Have you cycled before? if not, you do not need that much. If i were you, I would hit 125 mg EOD. That would be pretty easy to do and you are gauranteed to get significant gains providing your diet, sleep and workouts are inline. The more you injest now, the more you will need down the road. So, if you have not cycled before you should consider using less that 500mg week. My opinion.

125 / 2days x 7days = 437.50 mg/week

Sus will make you very strong. I have kept all of my strength gains 70+days off of sus. Granted, I pissed out about 6lbs of water.....but you will get that with any AS.

Quote Originally Posted by Jay_notellin
    I think you are better off using EOD or atleast every 3rd day. Just keeps blood levels more stable and you will get less sides, grow more, etc.

500 mg is a lot of juice. Have you cycled before? if not, you do not need that much. If i were you, I would hit 125 mg EOD. That would be pretty easy to do and you are gauranteed to get significant gains providing your diet, sleep and workouts are inline. The more you injest now, the more you will need down the road. So, if you have not cycled before you should consider using less that 500mg week. My opinion.

125 / 2days x 7days = 437.50 mg/week

Sus will make you very strong. I have kept all of my strength gains 70+days off of sus. Granted, I pissed out about 6lbs of water.....but you will get that with any AS.
    my last post was a little miss leading. i have cycled before. this would be my 3rd.

what i meant was 250mg twice a week = 500mg EW for 10 weeks.

i have 2 / 10cc bottles, 250mg per cc - i was planning on injecting 250mg on monday and 250mg on thursday

this seems to be a little more in line with what you are suggesting...your thoughts?

Thread Information