BIGBROWNBOY is offline New Member

Question 15 mins of cardio enuff??

hey guys, i just started doing cardio recently.....
    but it seems that i can warm of for about 5mins, and run for about 5mins and then cool down for 5 mins....every morning....
    is this enuff cardio for me or should i increase the amount of time? keep in mind this is my first week of cardio!! any help much appreciated!!

Billmister is offline Member
    Well this is my opinion. WHat is your stats and what is your goles. If you are looking for competing, a proper diet, cardio will be very usfull. I was thinkin maybe 45-60minutes of cardio 3 day's a week. That should do the job. I would do that anyways to get really ripped aside from a proper diet to get ripped. Let me know the goal you want to acheive, but IMO 15min cardio isn't really enough. Anyone else with opinions?

Buddha_Red is offline Senior Member
    I have done alot of research on cardio times.. Its not ever set in stone but here is what i believe

first find and learn your target heart rate. depending on if your trying to burn fat you raise your heart to that and stay there for 35-40 mins.

I do 35 mins at my target on non weight days and 25 mins post weights and i do this 5 times a week.

i would atleast do it 3 times a week at 35 mins

BIGBROWNBOY is offline New Member
    well guys, im 6'2" 230lbs, 23% bf, wanna get more lean, have good size already... what ever the best way to get cut up or at least lose some BF... thanks

nyteen27 is offline Junior Member
    He is right 3 times for 35 minutes keep doing it and you will get used to it.

Thread Information