workman43113 is offline New Member

What should I take? I need to weight 230#'s i weigh 200#'s

Hey I'm a mma fighter and i'm also new to this type of thing. My question is i want to move to heavyweight but i usually fight at a conditioned 185 and sometimes 170. I walk around at about 200. What can I take to get me to reach the 230# conditioned mark? Also what do i take in conjunction with it to combat the effects estrogen will have, bitch tits, etc. Sorry if these questions sound dumb but i want to think this out thouroughly. To get and idea of my build I'am the one stuffing the guys shot in my avatar

Alot of hard work/Food/AAS. When do you have to reach this weight while still being conditioned?

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    You need to be able to gain weight naturally before introducing drugs. If not, the drugs don't have anything to work with.

Weight training naturally for a good amount of years is a key also in keeping the stature attained, or most of it, with exogenous substances.

~SC~

cornhole is offline New Member
    it is not wise to bulk up and move up in a weight division for a mma fighter! if you are not a natural heavyweight you will get destroyed!most fighters drop weight to fight,which puts them in better conditioning. what is your height?

Killzone is offline Associate Member
    Have you ever taken anything before and what are your stats, diet etc.

Killzone is offline Associate Member
    Why do you want to go up a weight class

cornhole is offline New Member
    if you walk around at 200? 185-205 is your idea weight class. if you want to be in the best fighting condition.

lucabratzi is offline Anabolic Member
    give us ur stats...age, height, years training, bf%, maby diet...see if u have everythign in check...

2bshredded is offline Member
    I can tell you first hand, you don't want to put "that" kind of poundage on and go out and get after it....I did it for about 4 years...all natural!
    I'm done...too old, now I'm going to hit the juice.
    I was good, as a tall big dude....natural all the way, work your fcking asss off, lift run sprints....like a "Mad" man....push the envelope like you'vr neverdone before.
    DHEA/DOPA400/CREATINE and shear disipline Bro....good luck, I was the best ever when I was 35-38....it's, I believe the best years of your life, if you live right.
    Stay as natural as possible with the above exceptions, didn't mention hi-quality protein but I'm sure youre doing that,,,,,focus, focus, focus,....then kick fckng like a crazed m'fckr. Goodluck.....stop when you know it's time....please don't go farther than you "think" you can!!!!

Marty

Thread Information