Thread: bloating

AllNaTtY06 is offline Banned

bloating

if i take test e with deca and nolva ed and clomid pct, do you think my bloating will be minimal, or will i still blow up like a fish? b/c if my chances of blowing up will decrease by chaning to tren and prop, then i will be more than happy to switch for just a couple pounds. should i switch, or just stay on point with the nolva and clomid?

longhorn814 is offline Anabolic Member
    you could always try an AI such arimidex too

but would i be better of just using tren and prop, or test e and deca , i really really just don't want to blow up hugely, and if i did take test and deca, would i take nolva AND liquidex? or just one?

bump

have you ever taken test or deca before? how do you know if you bloat? I dont bloat at all on test, but everybody is different

shadyadam is offline Associate Member
    Is this your first cycle? If it not, what was your first experience with test?

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    Cycle experience? Stats? Age? Training experience?

Your asking basic questions and that indicates your no where near knowledgeable enough for a cycle.

my stats, age, and training have nothing to do with what test as an aas does to everyone....... i'm asking people who have been on test vs. people who have been on tren and prop, and what happened to them, that's all. i know about esters, pct, blah blah blah blah, just as much as i'm sure most ppl juicing know, i just want to talk to some1 with eperience with both

Quote Originally Posted by AllNaTtY06
    my stats, age, and training have nothing to do with what test as an aas does to everyone....... i'm asking people who have been on test vs. people who have been on tren and prop, and what happened to them, that's all. i know about esters, pct, blah blah blah blah, just as much as i'm sure most ppl juicing know, i just want to talk to some1 with eperience with both
    I've been on "test" but not "tren and prop".

Cya then.

this is the same guy encouraging a guy in another post thats its ok to take gear b/c he is out of patience...

i suggest you leave my threads alone smart one..... this thread is about bloating, not other members, bye bye now, thnx

i suggest you leave my threads alone smart one..... this thread is about bloating, not other members, bye bye now, thnx
    You've got the wrong attitude. You've demonstrated it here, in this thread towards senoir members and towards a Mod on another thread. I suggest you keep your mouth shut or you wont last long around here. That simple. No flame...Just some advice. ake it or leave it, it doesnt bother me in anyway shape/form if you dont.

You've got the wrong attitude. You've demonstrated it here, in this thread towards senoir members and towards a Mod on another thread. I suggest you keep your mouth shut or you wont last long around here. That simple. No flame...Just some advice. Take it or leave it, it doesnt bother me in anyway shape/form if you dont.

You've got the wrong attitude. You've demonstrated it here, in this thread towards senoir members and towards a Mod on another thread. I suggest you keep your mouth shut or you wont last long around here. That simple. No flame...Just some advice. Take it or leave it, it doesnt bother me in anyway shape/form if you dont.

fanatic is offline Member
    but would i be better of just using tren and prop, or test e and deca, i really really just don't want to blow up hugely, and if i did take test and deca, would i take nolva AND liquidex? or just one?
    Well, a tren /prop cycle is completely different than a test e/deca cycle. Tren/prop is usually used as a cutting-type cycle but can be very effective for gaining lean mass. On the other hand, test e/deca is almost exculsively a bulking cycle, which would usually make you retain more water. Now granted, your diet is the biggest factor with bloat but these two combinations would show big differences in bloating regardless. SO to answer your question, tren/prop would WITH OUT A DOUBT make you gain less water than test e/deca. As for your "nolva or iquidex question", I'd go with l-dex as deca is a progrestin-estrogen type AAS and nolva has been known to increase these effects (See hookers profiles for more details).

It posted twice for some reason.

Prop is test bro. Chill out and you'll get your answers. Theres alot of info to be leanred from the members of this site but you'll get no where if you piss everyone off.

lol, i know prop is test, i mean to say test e. and i never said anything that leads you to believe that i'm not chilled out. i'm perfectly fine, i'm very chill, trust me, just was asking a simple question to people who have experienced both and sides from both, lets just drop it, after all, I LOVE YOU ALL!!!!!

Thread Information