55CID is offline Junior Member

Any One Using A Compounded Pharmacey

Has any one used a compounded pharmacudical and how does it compair with brand name products as far as potencey,gains and injection site pain. Or how was your experence with the compounded product. Has any one used the co.
    Last edited by Oasis; 04-14-2006 at 08:15 AM.

bump

*Narkissos* is offline Anabolic Member
    is compounded phamaeuticals a UG lab.. or by 'compounded' do you mean 'generic'?

topvega is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Narkissos
    is compounded phamaeuticals a UG lab.. or by 'compounded' do you mean 'generic'?

Don't bother asking..... just lock the thread and ban him....

Just kidding.... I was wondering the same thing Nark..........

breacherup is offline Associate Member
    Oasis uses a compounding pharmacy, to tell you the truth I never really gave too much thought as to what that is. I suppose it's just the place that puts your "meds" together

Georgie is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Narkissos
    A compounding pharmacy creates custom formulations of drugs to your doctor's specifications. So to answer your question yes, it is generic drugs. Instead of getting name brand testosterone , the pharmacy is mixing the powders themseleves. Its just as good as the name brand. All the powders come from the same places anyways. Steroids and HGH are just like any other generic drug. They are all USDA approved and of the same concentrations and formulas.

*Narkissos* is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Georgie
    A compounding pharmacy creates custom formulations of drugs to your doctor's specifications. So to answer your question yes, it is generic drugs. Instead of getting name brand testosterone, the pharmacy is mixing the powders themseleves. Its just as good as the name brand. All the powders come from the same places anyways. Steroids and HGH are just like any other generic drug. They are all USDA approved and of the same concentrations and formulas.
    I"m aware of the definition of a 'generic drug'.. I am also aware of the origin of base powders used in the pharmaceutical preparation(s).

My question simply sought to clarify his question... thus preserving the longevity of this thread. i.e. if it was indeed a discussion about a UGL by that name, the thread would've ceased to be.

~Narkissos

A compounding pharmacy creates custom formulations of drugs to your doctor's specifications. So to answer your question yes, it is generic drugs. Instead of getting name brand testosterone, the pharmacy is mixing the powders themseleves. Its just as good as the name brand. All the powders come from the same places anyways. Steroids and HGH are just like any other generic drug. They are all USDA approved and of the same concentrations and formulas.
    Thank you Georgie for clearing that up for me! The reason I ask is I have had very bad luck with compounded products so far from more than one co. and do not want to spend the extra for the brand name. But it seems that it may very well be worth the extra cash. The only two test brand names thae carry are Depo-testosterone by Upjhon and Delatestryl and thir consideraly more expensive exspshaley the Delatestryl. Any more info guys would be very help full.

Any one???? any help would be great thanks

Billy_Bathgate is offline AR Vet / Retired
    i did like 3 years ago for var and test E

its a real legal US pharmacy, fda approved etc

actually, about every pharmacy is a compounding pharmacy...walgreens can compound shit for you even depending on what it is

some just specialize in it for certain things, one being steroids

it was fine though. nice to know if i got some wierd infection i had someone to sue and pay my medical bills too

k bizzle is offline Junior Member
    i'm doin a cycle right now. when i got me gear, its label has the name of a company on it and a web site. i looked it up and it claims to be a compounding pharmacy for doctors and such to order test for patients w/ low levels, and aids patients w/ muscular degeneration. it's APS...anyone heard of it. i'm one week into a prop/eq cycle, and i can feel the prop starting to give me great pumps already, so i guess they're legit..

givemethejuice is offline Junior Member
    yeah k bizzle i have some of their sustanon 250 and equipoise . I am 4 weeks in and loving it. up about 12 pounds so far but that is due to my clean bulking diet. My sex drive had been through the roof since week 2 but i also fornt loaded 1200 mgs of sust for the first 4 days and 800 mgs of eq for the first four days. Right now i am doing 750/mgs of sust and 600/mgs of eq a week

guildwars05 is offline Associate Member
    anyone heard of metragen? its metragen.com my doctor found out I am at 220 test out of 1593. so i got a pres for androgel (5 ml) ....doesnt do anything in my opinion. a buddy of mine said they are legit, but I am not 100% on that. its called www.metragen.com

any info on this place would be warranted. thank you in advance

I use anabolics from a compounding pharmacy called Signature (where Oasis gets their products compounded). Although I have spent ten years using various UG and other products, I'm now a big fan of getting my products from a pharmacy with a smile, instead of waiting for a package and wondering if this is the one that gets me caught.

righton is offline Senior Member
    I've used a coupla compounding pharms for the last 5 or so yrs and their products are just as good as brand name but less expensive($32 for 10ml 250cyp)!

Wizeguy is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Anthony Roberts
    I use anabolics from a compounding pharmacy called Signature (where Oasis gets their products compounded). Although I have spent ten years using various UG and other products, I'm now a big fan of getting my products from a pharmacy with a smile, instead of waiting for a package and wondering if this is the one that gets me caught.
    I totally agree. I get my stuff from Signature as well. Actually my goodies just came today Fed-Ex. Prescriptions labeled on the boxes. No worrys here. And yes, Signature puts out a good product and you know its legit, unless your Signature stuff came from the street, then I would be sceptical.

Quote Originally Posted by Anthony Roberts
    What are the requirements to get testosterone for example from a place like signature? (oasis) I have bloodwork to prove a 220 test level. On a test that shows normal in the range of 290-1593.

Quote Originally Posted by guildwars05
    What are the requirements to get testosterone for example from a place like signature? (oasis) I have bloodwork to prove a 220 test level. On a test that shows normal in the range of 290-1593.

my doc also said he wants me near 1500

Wizeguy is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by guildwars05
    Give Oasis or any other HRT clinic a call and they will have you do a complete blood panel. I believe you have to be 30 or older but if your Test is extremely low you may qualify if your under 30. After the blood test they will set you up with a rep and you can design your HRT protocol. Most of the clinics, at least on the east coast get thier stuff from Signature. I believe they are the largest compounding pharmacy right now.

stumpy29 is offline Associate Member
    What weekly dose do they usually put you on?

Depends on what you work out with them. My weekly dose is 100mgs of Prop EOD and 25mgs of var ED.

H-D fan is offline New Member

compounding pharmacy

i'm set up with a hrt clinic as well(not osasis) and the stuff comes from signature. products are all legit and it comes fed-ex with script attached. though i can only be prescribed the basics-nothing like tren or eq,of course it's still the way to go. it's legal and i know it wasn't made in some guys basement under questionable conditions.

Thread Information