Thread: Tbol/Var Cycle

nickd10 is offline Junior Member

Tbol/Var Cycle

About to begin a Tbol/Var cycle tomorrow. Im going to be running them at 50mg/50mg per day for eight weeks. I have my diet and PCT in place and i'll keep everyone posted thats interested in my progress with this cycle. I'll try and post up at least twice per week.

Stats now
    5'11''
    181lbs
    11% BF

For those I talked with about the Test E, EQ, Tbol cycle........I'm still going to run that but not until fall/winter. Wanted to do a quick eight weeker before summer!!
    Last edited by nickd10; 04-13-2006 at 11:32 AM.

Goodluck.

What are your goals for this cycle?

Liftnainez is offline Banned
    sounds good.. going to be run something VERY similar coming up next.. keep us updated on your progress..

Quote Originally Posted by Hellmask
    Goodluck.

What are your goals for this cycle?

Well obviously with this combo im not looking for much bulk but I would like to put on 10 lbs and drop 2-3%BF. With training and diet in check it should work out nicely.....

Quote Originally Posted by nickd10
    Well obviously with this combo im not looking for much bulk but I would like to put on 10 lbs and drop 2-3%BF. With training and diet in check it should work out nicely.....

10lbs of muscle is obtainable. 10lbs of weight added on your current weight minus the 2-3% BF might be alittle troublesome.

You will feel nice pumps + decent strength gains. Weight won't shift much, but you will look leaner. For someone trying to look like a "bodybuilder" it's not that good of a stack. Produces small lean gains.

I'm running something similar right now, only using superdrol instaed of turinabol . I'm using each at 40mg/day and the strength gains are coming along really well.

10lbs of muscle is obtainable. 10lbs of weight added on your current weight minus the 2-3% BF might be alittle troublesome.

You will feel nice pumps + decent strength gains. Weight won't shift much, but you will look leaner. For someone trying to look like a "bodybuilder" it's not that good of a stack. Produces small lean gains.

Completely agree as far as the BF reduction, we'll see how it goes. Im not lookin for the "bodybuilder" look just yet, i'll move with that goal this fall with the test, EQ cycle. Just doing this one to lean up a bit and put on something extra before summer. Looking forward to how these compunds react with my body for future stacks

mr. snakes is offline Associate Member
    About to begin a Tbol/Var cycle tomorrow. Im going to be running them at 50mg/50mg per day for eight weeks. I have my diet and PCT in place and i'll keep everyone posted thats interested in my progress with this cycle. I'll try and post up at least twice per week.

Stats now
    5'11''
    184lbs
    11% BF

For those I talked with about the Test E, EQ, Tbol cycle........I'm still going to run that but not until fall/winter. Wanted to do a quick eight weeker before summer!!

Var works better at 75mg-80mg ED................

Quote Originally Posted by mr. snakes
    Var works better at 75mg-80mg ED................

It even works better at 100mgs-120mgs........

But 50/50 is a good dose for tbol/var for 8 weeks.

LB 35 is offline Associate Member
    Keep us posted man, this is a cycle that i think is very interesting. Id like to know what your strength gains are like

EJJC is offline New Member

beware your liver

with all those orals going in you're going to have elevated liver values big time. expect to have a major bloated feeling on the right side around week 5 or 6. you'll feel like you have a full stomach when you breathe. you're also going to be tough on your lipid profile. not good.

Quote Originally Posted by EJJC
    with all those orals going in you're going to have elevated liver values big time. expect to have a major bloated feeling on the right side around week 5 or 6. you'll feel like you have a full stomach when you breathe. you're also going to be tough on your lipid profile. not good.

^^^^^^

Got any proof to back up these false claims buddy?

Hellmask.......I think your running the same compounds, how has it gone so far?

znak is offline Senior Member

It really depends how far he is from his natty potential. If he is a long ways and eats enough, he will add ten pounds without teh gear, with it he could gain the 15 he wants (10 pounds, plus 5 pounds weight loss = net change of 15 pounds), if he is right up to it, I doubt he will gain any weight, but may get tighter and lose 3% BF and retain the same weight (i.e. a gain of about 6 pounds of lean muscle.)

Fun cycle for people that don't like needles.

Hellmask.......I think your running the same compounds, how has it gone so far?

It's gone OK. Been sick lately and other things have come up to hinder my training somewhat.

Weight has increased about 5lbs....look leaner lost a few pounds of BF.

Strength up slightly, should shoot up pretty well in the next few weeks though.

Good for my specific goals.

But if I was looking for size and strength gains I would do a test cycle.

Quote Originally Posted by znak
    It really depends how far he is from his natty potential. If he is a long ways and eats enough, he will add ten pounds without teh gear, with it he could gain the 15 he wants (10 pounds, plus 5 pounds weight loss = net change of 15 pounds), if he is right up to it, I doubt he will gain any weight, but may get tighter and lose 3% BF and retain the same weight (i.e. a gain of about 6 pounds of lean muscle.)

Fun cycle for people that don't like needles.

True.

LB 35 is offline Associate Member
    But if I was looking for size and strength gains I would do a test cycle.
    So Hellmask, if my only goal is strength gain and speed, would you suggest prop and tbol or tbol and var?

magic32 is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Yep.

M.
    Last edited by magic32; 04-12-2006 at 10:14 AM. Reason: misread it.

Quote Originally Posted by LB 35
    So Hellmask, if my only goal is strength gain and speed, would you suggest prop and tbol or tbol and var?

Prop is much stronger than tbol. OF COURSE, you would see better gains with tbol prop than tbol var.

Testostack is offline Anabolic Member
    Prop is much stronger than tbol. OF COURSE, you would see better gains with tbol prop than tbol var.
    Test e/p w/ Tbol gotta be a good stack, quite a kick

Update..

Im now on my fourth day and havn't really seen much yet. Strength seems to be up a little but its probably more a mental aspect of just having compunds in my system. No major pumps yet. no sides.

I have gone up 2 1/2 pounds and I believe its due to a change in diet at the start of cycle more than anything else.

i'll post up early next week with progress.

shadyadam is offline Associate Member
    Keep us updated. I know someone looking for an "oral only cycle". Although i'm usually against it, but this one seems to be promising.

End of week 1

Nothing major yet to this point. Strength has been the same for the past few days no real increase. No sides. No change in weight.

Looking forward to this week, from what I have read usually in the second week you start to really feel both compunds. I'll post up in a few days with an update......

End of week 1

Nothing major yet to this point. Strength has been the same for the past few days no real increase. No sides. No change in weight.

Looking forward to this week, from what I have read usually in the second week you start to really feel both compunds. I'll post up in a few days with an update......

Around week 2 you get better pumps + slight increase.

Week 3 Pumps are always good + strength slightly goes up each workout if diet and rest are in place.

Around week 2 you get better pumps + slight increase.

Week 3 Pumps are always good + strength slightly goes up each workout if diet and rest are in place.

Are you noticing any positive results from the var other than strength? (fat loss, vascularity etc)

Are you noticing any positive results from the var other than strength? (fat loss, vascularity etc)

Fatloss not so much....some. I'm eating everything in sight now to get the full effect of muscle gain + strength. Screw cutting diets. I run and lift so much I need alot of food to maintain size.

Vascularity- pretty good. More cuts in my shoulders are showing. Veins pop up here and there once in awhile.

Weight on scale hasn't moved much , but I'm more powerful and the most muscular I've ever been my entire life. So I can't complain. They are an extra boost in strength + recovery. Training has to be intense as well as diet and rest to see anything.

Well I was going to give an update in a few days but I figured i'd fill everyone in today with progress.

Yesterday I started to "feel" a slight difference in my body. I did get a few 15 minute headaches throughout the day but nothing major.

I did back and bi's last night and I was very surprised in my strength difference from the same routine the week before. My gym partner was like "sh*t man I need to get some of that" I was pushing alot more weight with ease on many of my exercises.

The pumps were amazing as well. I thought my bi's were going to pop!

I'll chime in later in the week.....really looking forward to the next six weeks now!

BTW........I will be posting before and after pics at the end of the cycle.

AnabolicAndre is offline Anabolic Member
    cool man keep us updated! Ive seen many people wanting to run this type of cycle but are hesitant due to lack of feedback. But in theory its a relativly safe cycle, good luck to you.

Update...

Aright so im about two and a half weeks in right now. I'm still at where I was about a week ago with an additional slight vascular change (while at the gym).
    Muscles are beginning to feel harder and strength in growing pretty steadily but nothing way out of the ordinary. Pumps are great! No sides yet......
    Week three is coming around though and hopefully I really start to see the effects on a higher level.

Note: I also want to point out that for the past four months I have not had a cardio session. I am going to start to incorporate that two to three times a week in the beginning of week three.

3 1/2 weeks in.......

Strength has increased quite a bit in the past week. Work outs are getting much more intense.
    Vascularity is starting to become more evident. Starting to see a slight change in my body. However, weight is only up 3lbs from the start of the cycle. Muscles seem to be getting harder as the weeks go on.
    Have not really seen any sides yet. Slight back (kidney) pain once in a while but nothing major.

Note: I was splitting the dose up five times a day for the first three weeks and have now switched to three times a day. No reason for this really just trying some things out to see if it makes a difference.

HeavyHitter is offline Anabolic Member

What do you mean by this? This stack will be all lean muscle increase. everything else i agree!! just confused i guess

HeavyHitter is offline Anabolic Member
    I am doing the same cycle real soon!! Whats everybodies opinion on Milk thistle intake?

Ark22 is offline Associate Member
    YO nickd10

Im curious on what your pct will consist of at the end of your 8 week cycle?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Ark22
    YO nickd10

Im curious on what your pct will consist of at the end of your 8 week cycle?

Thanks
    Day one 300mg's clomid
    Day 2-14 100mg's clomid
    Day 15-28 50mg's Clomid

Day 1-35 120mcg's Clen

ru35 is offline New Member
    any update on the cycle?

Thread Information