Thread: quad injections

Tbone1975 is offline Member

quad injections

stats-5'9" 233, bf-I don't know but I honestly don't think it's too bad. It's getting to the point where when I look in the mirror at my back, my sides are really small.
    Hey what up. Usually I inject in the glutes but I wanted to give 'em a little rest so I figured I'd rotate sites. Two days ago I injected 2 ccs of test e in the quad. Going in was fine. Yesterday though, it started to feel like sht. My buddy told me they were really painful but I wanted to figure it out for myself. I thought he just meant while injecting because maybe the area has more nerves. It hurt a lot bending it yesterday. Sht, it hurt a lot period. I know it just has to do with injecting in the quad. I used perfectly sterile injection techniques. I love doing heavy squats and working my legs hard. Will this pain interfere with my workouts? Or is it just pain without any muscle inhibiting capability? Does everyone get this when injecting in the quad? Also, how are the delts and is 2 ccs ok in there?

doctorherb is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    If you do hit a nerve in the quad, it can be very painful, but most of my quad shots are pain-free. 2cc's are ok in the delt.

jerryjuice84 is offline Junior Member
    It is strange, eventhough my quads kill after my prop injections I could still walk(limp) into the gym and have a decent leg day (evendoing heavy squats). Your quads are no where near fatigued nor are they going to inhibit you ability to do legs. All i would say is throw in some additional warm up sets.

Interesting guys. Doctorherb that's cool you're quad shots are pain free. Maybe it's just because it was my first time or maybe the alcohol content is high. Or...maybe I'll be stuck with the fn' pain. But that is cool that that pain doesn't have much or anything to do with your workouts jerryjuice84. Well that's cool, thanks guys. I think I'll hit up the other one next time.

magic32 is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Firstly, if you hit a nerve, you wouldn't have to ask us.
    Secondly, are you speaking of pain or soreness? Sometimes new sites are like butter, and others take some acclimation. Obviously, don't shoot it until you're pain free. But more importantly, don't let one inj sour you on quads forever. Try it again first. As the genius once said, "I'll try anything twice".

M.

It's just sore.

c eastwood is offline Junior Member
    When On cycle I hit quads 1/week (2cc each) and usually find the first 3 weeks sore. After that it's smooth sailing.

Dats cool eastwood, I shot the other one earlier.

Thread Information