ACpower is offline Member

just injected i bleed alot

whats up everyone just had a question I just shot 2ccs of eq test e in my glute and i kinda of bleed alot after the injection did i waste the gear like does it flow out with the blood thanks

EdMan2 is offline Associate Member
    no you should be fine, this happens sometimes. If you aspirated and it was okay, it just means u nicked a vein on the way in or out. Just this morning I shot my left quad and got A LOT of blood after pulling out, but a few seconds of pressure with an alcohol wipe made it stop.

yeah it stopped after I put the alcohol wipe im not really flexible so my arm started shaking after holding it there and injecting 2cc's i think that had to do alot with the bleeding too. as long as I didnt lose any gear i dont care

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    Quote Originally Posted by ACpower
    yeah it stopped after I put the alcohol wipe im not really flexible so my arm started shaking after holding it there and injecting 2cc's i think that had to do alot with the bleeding too. as long as I didnt lose any gear i dont care
    If anything it will be minimal.

alright thanks for your help guys I just ddint want to lose the gear I was about to go shoot again LOL

OldPLer is offline Associate Member
    It just happens sometimes. dont worry about it.

fanatic is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ACpower
    whats up everyone just had a question I just shot 2ccs of eq test e in my glute and i kinda of bleed alot after the injection did i waste the gear like does it flow out with the blood thanks
    I'd say you lost almost none, assuming you aspirated bro. The gear was in the muscle when not the vein, which is where the blood came from (I know... no shi* right? lol) Dont worry about it. Next time just have a cotton ball or alcohol swab by the needle when taking the needle out so you can apply pressure immediately.

pc_genius is offline New Member
    Sh*t, thats just what happened last night, when i inj. my glute! I prayed GOD, cause i did not aspirated, and i thought i inj in a vein! Thanks God, i'm still alive!

fanatic is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by pc_genius
    Sh*t, thats just what happened last night, when i inj. my glute! I prayed GOD, cause i did not aspirated, and i thought i inj in a vein! Thanks God, i'm still alive!
    Lol if you injected into a vein you'd know it pretty quickly. It is scarry sometimes though.

Thread Information