Billmister is offline Member

Help with my new cycle = )

What's up everyone i need some help getting my cycle together.
    5'7, 168lb, 24 of age

What I have in hand:
    4 vials of test prop 100mg/ml
    clembuterol
    clomid
    nolvadex
    letro

Goals, cut fat away to be lean, grow quality muscles. Since i am sensitive in the nipple area i wanted to keep my dossages low, as well as have the nolva/letro in hand in case anything get's out of hand. I have my clomid and i was planning on taking it thru out the whole cycle so it would be better for me to come back naturally when off cycle. CLembuterol to help me keep my gains (10%) burn fat with no loss of appite.

I practice jiu-jitsu and i think test will do good for me, i don't want to explode in weight or water weight. I want to stay lean just tone up more since i'm also going to brazil in june (end of cycle) i want to be ready

I was planning a 10 weeks cycle:
    1-10 300mg test prop
    5-10 20mcg per day
    1-10 10mg nolvadex per day (good?)
    1-10 35mg ED

pct
    clomid=300mg day one/100mg next ten days/50mg last ten days
    nolvadex=40mg ED first two weeks/20mg nolvadex till i end clomid

Please help me out. Thanks in advance
    oh and i've have previous cycles in my belt

anyone

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    Clomid wont help much making your recovery easier during PCT. It will help reduce testicular inhibition, whilst "on", but its so minimal its not worth it. HCG will help in that department a lot more.

The Test Prop needs to be shot EOD, or ED, ideally. This will help keep stable blood plasma concentrations. Start on 50mg/ED, then see how you go.

For gyno. Run Nolva at 10mg/ED throughout, if you know your prone to it. I only suggest Letro's use, if VERY gyno prone, for precompetittion, eliminate ALL water retention. Increase the Nolva dosage if sides arise.

PCT begins 3 days after your final Test Prop shot. Clomid/Nolva is ok. Adding an AI would be better though. Letro isnt ideal, yet, will work. Aromasin /Proviron /Arimidex would work well here.

Your dosing for the Clomid/Nolva is fine.

You can use the Clen whilst "on" or during PCT. I'd use it during PCT at 20mcg's/ED, then up the dose accordingly. Clen has anti-catabolic properties, which are a good addittion during PCT.

Quote Originally Posted by Swifto

The Test Prop needs to be shot EOD, or ED, ideally. This will help keep stable blood plasma concentrations. Start on 50mg/ED, then see how you go.

For gyno. Run Nolva at 10mg/ED throughout, if you know your prone to it....Your dosing for the Clomid/Nolva is fine.

You can use the Clen whilst "on" or during PCT. I'd use it during PCT at 20mcg's/ED, then up the dose accordingly. Clen has anti-catabolic properties, which are a good addittion during PCT.
    First off i want to thank you with your fast responce. Your repond made hella big difference and made things more clear.

1-i will take 50mg ED, that sounds better than taking 1ml even though i don't mind, it would reduce the amount of.. forgot what it's called (haven't been on the site for a WHILE)... now comming back to me, scar tissues.

2-10mg nolva sounds good per day. I had some gyno issue, but letro cleared everything up, only thing is, my nipples are still a bit puffy, but i don't have anything in back of them like i used to (used to hurt)

3-pct 3 days after my last shot sounds good.

I know you reccomend clem on pct but i could use it while "on". Can i start taking it in week 5 at 10mcg per day and then boost up gradually to 20mcg and finally 25mcg pct with the clomid nolva?

That should be the end of my questions

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    Quote Originally Posted by Billmister
    First off i want to thank you with your fast responce. Your repond made hella big difference and made things more clear. No problem bro. Is what I'm here for.

1-i will take 50mg ED, that sounds better than taking 1ml even though i don't mind, it would reduce the amount of.. forgot what it's called (haven't been on the site for a WHILE)... now comming back to me, scar tissues. Start on 50mg/ED, then adjust the dose. I'm starting on 50mg/ED when I'm running it for the final 4-5 weeks of my 16 weaker. I'll slowly work my way up, until I'm comfortable.

2-10mg nolva sounds good per day. I had some gyno issue, but letro cleared everything up, only thing is, my nipples are still a bit puffy, but i don't have anything in back of them like i used to (used to hurt). Try 10mg/ED, then if sides arise bump it to 40mg/ED, then back down to 20mg/ED if the sides subside. If your really worried, run some Letro. 0.25-0.5mg/ED should suffice. It depends on if your really prone or not though.

3-pct 3 days after my last shot sounds good.

I know you reccomend clem on pct but i could use it while "on". Can i start taking it in week 5 at 10mcg per day and then boost up gradually to 20mcg and finally 25mcg pct with the clomid nolva? I'm going to bump for more responses on the Clen. I'm no expert on Clen, but their are plenty of members here that are.

That should be the end of my questions
    BOLDS.

bump on the clen use

well so far all has been going good. I started on monday and the shot area is a bit soar but nothing advil can't solve. I have a concern though i don't remember if this ever happened to me.

Today i took the shot around 12:30pm. Everything ok nothing big, when i got home i felt a bit extra cold than usual. I put on my heater in my room and went to sleep when i woke up i felt the temp was just right even though to normal people it would be warmer than usual. ANyway my mom comes home and i call her into my room and she says wow it's hot in here turn off the heater. Is this normal after the first couple of shots on test prop to feel a bit colder than usuall people?

guys have a question please help... The clomid from AR says 35mg per ML, so for my first day i need 300mg.... is it ok to take it mixed with a drink?, because by itself, it stings my mouth and throat.... Can it be mixed in a drink?... Shiit stings my mouth and throat... aghhhh

Anyone?????????????????

Thread Information