threeOHfive! is offline New Member

eq & masteron first time cycle

this is my first time taking steriods . i am 5'10'' 160 lbs. i have 8 weeks worth of eq & masteron mixed together. i have a good diet, eat about 4-5 meals a day (mostly ihop chicken fajita omelettes with egg beaters & 3 whole wheat pancakes for breakfast, and chicken/meat and potatoes for lunch midday meal, and dinner, with all types of snacks, peanuts and protein bars, throughout the day). and work out 4-5 days a week. i also have animal pak's for vitamins, gaspari novedex for anti-estrogen, and anabolic extreme perfect cycle for liver support.

would this be a good first time cycle?

i also have about 30pills of halodrol-50 and a brand new pack of oransten-e, but i dont really plan on mixing that with the juice. maybe after i finish the cycle to keep gaining.

longhorn814 is offline Anabolic Member
    i think you need more research and need to improve your diet. 160 lbs is pretty small to start taking steroids . Look into test only for a first cycle..that is your best option, but work on your diet since that is everything in this game. If you cant gain naturally, then you wont gain much with steroids and will keep even less

MartyMcFly is offline Senior Member
    If you are eating ihop all the time you do not haver a good diet

Logan13 is offline Banned

not yet

Quote Originally Posted by threeOHfive!
    this is my first time taking steriods . i am 5'10'' 160 lbs. i have 8 weeks worth of eq & masteron mixed together. i have a good diet, eat about 4-5 meals a day (mostly ihop chicken fajita omelettes with egg beaters & 3 whole wheat pancakes for breakfast, and chicken/meat and potatoes for lunch midday meal, and dinner, with all types of snacks, peanuts and protein bars, throughout the day). and work out 4-5 days a week. i also have animal pak's for vitamins, gaspari novedex for anti-estrogen, and anabolic extreme perfect cycle for liver support.

would this be a good first time cycle?

i also have about 30pills of halodrol-50 and a brand new pack of oransten-e, but i dont really plan on mixing that with the juice. maybe after i finish the cycle to keep gaining.
    It has probably been said already, but you are not ready for AAS. Not only physically prepared but you need more knowledge on AAS. For instance, EQ & halo and NO TEST. Keep working bro.

Thread Information