msu16366 is offline Member

First time clen user, 2 days on/2days off or 2 weeks/2weeks

Well I am getting some mixed ideas on how to take my clen after researching.
    My wife and mom also plan on taking it. Go figure but to each their own. Anyways I am getting my taurine and potassium pills and dont really want to run the benadryl this time around.
    I was planning on running the clen 2 weeks on 2 weeks off but perhaps 2days/2days would be better. If doing it this way how long can you do it for like this. I know in the Clen handbook it says up to 12 weeks, but I believe thats for 2 week on method.
    Anyways I am getting the 40mcg one by Hub?/???, So I will probaly take one in the morning and one at lunch and increase accordingly, as for the women I guess they should take about 1/2 morning, 1/2 later.
    Now if you are doing the 2day method, say I work myself up to 120mcg and than I take 2 days off, do I start off with 120 mcg again or work my way up again.
    Thanks for any info.

msu16366 is offline Member
    bump,
    How long do you take the clen for if you use the 2 day on 2 day off method?

Elias is offline Associate Member

:p

Quote Originally Posted by msu16366
    bump,
    How long do you take the clen for if you use the 2 day on 2 day off method?
    Clenbuterol has a half life of 35 hours so the method ur refering to is useless.
    run it for 2weeks on 2 weeks off
    Day1: 20mcg
    Day2: 40mcg
    Day3: 60mcg
    Day4: 80mcg
    Day5: 80mcg(Note: Increase the dose only when the side effects are tolerable)
    Day6-Day12: 100mcg
    Day13: 80 mcg (Tapering is not necessary, but it helps some users get back to
    normal gradually)
    Day14: 60 mcgs

u can take all ur pills together cause it makes no difference at all to divide them. as for women dose i think from 20 to 60mg is enough.
    Last edited by Elias; 04-10-2006 at 03:42 PM. Reason: i made a dumb answer!

Steroider is offline Associate Member
    Clen :

o Have to start clen @ 20mcg/ 2days then pump your dose 20mcg EOD until u reach 80- 100mcg/day
    o Have to Split clen doses in 3 amounts during the day and the last dose should be 5 houres b4 bed time.
    o Have to taper doses 20mcg ED - EOD to quit.
    o Have to drink 2-3 gallons of water every day.
    o Have to watch body temperature
    o Have to run potassium and 3-5g of taurine ED to help prevent muscle cramping and prevent a rebound effect when off the clen.

and u may do some research about the doses it on the sides

Thread Information